Samaina FF - The Reluctant Groom and His Accidental Bride Ch 40 pg 132 - Page 78

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Res...

Unres❀️

May di,again lovely updateπŸ€—β€οΈ!! And please don't apologise... we are lucky to have regular updates after your busy schedule... aap bas bada wala hug le lijiye...πŸ€—!!

The conversation between sameer and naina... I love❀!! Confession to hua nahi... lekin after the conversation between the duo... everything seems thoda light!!! Again your words create magic...πŸ‘!!! Truly,you are magician...❀️!! That thought of sameer, naina might be at Benaras ashram... agar nanu bidaai jaldi nahi karate... ye thought hi sameer ko bahot hurt kiya hai... πŸ˜­

That hug,that sudden closeness at bed,that peck at temple of naina.... and sharing the same blanket...❀❀ ab aur kya chahiye....!! Naina again changed in presence of Sameer... aye besharam ladka phaad phaad ke dekh raha tha☺️... naina to ab used to ho jaegi...πŸ˜†!!

Breakfast table mein travelling ki planning!! Ladke ki dimaag mein honeymoon.. aur ladki ke dimaag mein nanu aur sameer ke saath teerth yatra...πŸ˜†ab bechara sameer kare bhi to kya🀣? 

Ab dekhte hai coffee ke saath baatein kitna durr tak jaati hai... dekhte hai kab hoti hai ILU and most awaited confession...❀️!!!

Ye friday itna durr kyun hai....!! Eagerly waiting for the next one!!!❀❀

With love,Suparna

Edited by Suparna13 - 5 years ago
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I soo loved the update.

Finally he apologized and Naina also shared about things which she had felt bad.

He thoroughly explained her about his point of view but did not reach the ultimate goal the confession and her shifting back to their room.

Naina's some words left him confused but once his confesses all confusions will also be thrown out of the window.

Aww the way he pulled her to himself and kissing her temple in his full senses and she resting her head on his chest.

how beautiful was that. their comfort level with each other has increased so much.

Naina is such an innocent soul first she thought he is apologizing because of that kiss and now she wants to go on a family vacation

bechara sameer kafi mehnat krni padegi janab.

The torture to wait for each new update goes a notch higher every friday.

Edited by munchkinland - 5 years ago
Nikkie_1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

HI May... awesome update as usual. You don't have to be sorry about not replying everyone as we do understand. You have a personal life and that should always take priority. So big hug that despite being busy you still posted the update on time πŸ€— .

I loved how much Naina was concerned for Sameer and wanted to help him get rid of all his anxiety. But, I must say both husband and wife are buddhurams . Sameer said almost everything except for what he should have told her. The three words that will take away all her insecurity. And which wife says that she needs to sleep when her husband is finally opening his heart to her . Despite all that has happened still Samaina are not sure of the others love for them. I hope you are not planning to bring in some other misunderstanding.

Kahan Nanaji dono ko honeymoon pe bhejna chahte the and Naina Devi family vacation ka plan bana rahi hai.

I am loving the growing closeness between the two, and how they are shedding inhibitions and coming closer physically as well as emotionally. In a span of few hours they graduated from a kiss on the hand to a kiss on the forehead πŸ˜Š. so next update me kahan kiss milne waala hai?

I am waiting desperately to read what conversation Samaina will have on their jhoola coffee date. Naina thought about sitting on the jhoola with Sameer when she came to the house for her first visit and time is ripe to fulfill her dream.

Eagerly waiting for the next update.

Edited by Nikkie_1 - 5 years ago
Richa0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwta16

Res πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aaj main sbse pehle 

For the first time 

Nai sbse pehle Maine like Kia and fir padhna shuru kiya. πŸ˜Š

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Awesome update, loved it very much. Loved their conversation & progress in their relationship. Waiting for the next update.

TheGirlWhoLived thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Loved this chapter May di!!❀️

How do you manage to leave us spellbound by your writing everytime?

Naina is a budhdhu. She was thinking that Sameer was apologizing for kissing her hand. Kya hoga iss budhdhu ladki ka? Sameer ko double mehnat karni padegi.πŸ˜†

I am glad that they talked about their feelings. And Naina told Sameer about all of her insecurities. It was much needed. And Sameer told Naina about his childhood and how he didn't have any experience of living with a girl or lady. 

I liked how Naina was thinking and telling Sameer why he is a nice person with a pure heart. It was so sweet.

And they slept in each other's arms, and that too in the same blanket . Thanks to Sameer and this impulsive action of his πŸ˜†. And that kiss on Naina's temple was just Dil Le Lo. And I loved the way Naina hid her face in Sameer's chest. Ab to ye roz hoga. β€οΈ

And now Sameer Maheshwari will see his wife draping saree everyday with full haq. Sahi ja raha hai Sameer.πŸ˜†

He told Naina everything but didn't tell that he loved her. Sameer bhi Bholuraam hai sach me. And Naina went to sleep. Agar na soyi hoti to baat puri ho jaati na.

Nanu wants to send Samaina for Honeymoon but Naina is planning for a family vacation. Sameer ke saare armaano pe paani pher rahi hai Naina πŸ˜†. It will be worth seeing how Sameer will get to spend time with Naina on a family vacation. 

Now I am excited for the terrace conversation with coffee. Everytime you end the chapter on a cliffhanger and the readers just can't wait for the next chapter.

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter, 

Prachi πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by TheGirlWhoLived - 5 years ago
AnjaanMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jabardast update may , 😍

Iss update Mai Sameer Naina ke bahot baatein clear kar diya. 

Waise Naina ne Jo socha tha , Sameer ko daatne ka , wo acha hota πŸ˜‚

Ab yeh Naina ka dimaag kya chalta hai , Sameer ne sorry bola toh , wo factory wale kiss 😘 ka soch rhi πŸ˜‚

Aur aakhir Mai ek blanket aur kiss πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜˜ gaadi track pe chal rhi hai πŸ˜‚

Subah Nana ji honeymoon bol rhe , Naina Ko family vacation sunai de rha 😁

Waise Hume family vacation bhi chalega πŸ˜ƒ

Suggestions:-  ab Sameer se magical words bhi bulwa dijiye , honeymoon pe bhi chalega πŸ˜‚

Upar shift kB ho rhi hai Naina , ya Sameer Ko hi shift kar dete hain πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚

Keep writing 😊 , be happy 😁 

Itna stress mat Liya kro , reply ka 

Jaruri nhi Friday Ko update Dena , Sabse pahle health , phir work , friends inn sabpe Dhyan do.πŸ€—

Amit πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡

Edited by AnjaanMishra - 5 years ago
Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Really good update yaar May so well written  . Good to see everything falling in place  waiting  for ILU moment  waiting waiting  for next update

Srilatha

Dharapriya thumbnail

As always its an amazing update dear. Just loved the way u write everything. Its just superb. The song being played on radio is just awesome. And i loved that song soon much. U mane me remember my memories of our college. I had a love marriage and i had given one cassete to him by recording. This is oneof the song from my list. Now coming  back. Naina kitni bholi hai kuch samajh hi nahi paa rahi. Na hug na honeymoon ki . Pata nahi kya hoga. Feeling happy that nearly all the things got cleared between leaving some  . Eagerly waiting for the confession dear. Next friday jaldi aa jaaye.

sc2.o thumbnail

Hi May 

Update to acha tha but i felt something missing or incomplete in the bedroom conversation bw naina sameer. I felt he wasnt feeling that sorry or regretful of his behaviour while talking to naina as much as he was feeling right after exiting nanu s room. The convo felt like a normal convo to me. Also there was no pre or post bidai talk in terms of naina s pain. Naina ddnt share anything. May be she will later, dont know. I personally feel the chapter where naina had shared her own fears and insecurities with sameer was more heart to heart and reflected the pain. 

I am so sorry if i have sounded rude or hurt you or fellow readers, not my intention. I really love your ff and read and re read all chapters on wattpad too. 

Just sharing my view. Not accusing or complaining in any way. Already waiting for the next update. 

Lots of love !