Samaina FF - The Reluctant Groom and His Accidental Bride Ch 40 pg 132 - Page 76

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_loverzz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Dear May Dii 

Sorry for the Late Comment/review..Was very buzy due to my schedules  

For Chp 36

It was a beautiful  update and i loved how both beta and bahu were taking care of Nana Ji... And also loved how they were blaming themselves for the cause of Nana Ji's high  BP ... the agrawals taking extra care for Nana Ji  was also good  and the hilarious scene where Munna-Pandit were Teasing Sameer About his Growing Pet It was soo funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ but i loved how Naina is taking extra care and noticed his changes .. 

Then the Last Part where Sameer and Naina were cuddled with each was so blissful and Beautiful ...❀❀😍😍

For Chp 37

It was again a beautiful and awesome update First of All The morning scene was soo beautiful and Yet a sensuous one .. Here Sameer's desire was not at all masoom And Naina was thinking "kya dekh rahe hai" without knowing what his naughty mind is...

Yahan par ramdhari bhaiya ne inke romance ko rokh diya warna apne Jr.Maheshwari Apni wife ko niharthe niharthe kya kya nahi kar rahe honge... the breakfast scene was also good and reliveling scene that Nana Ji's Health is getting better .. 

Ohho Ab Jr.Maheshwari Wants his Wife to sit beside him during pooja ... It was soo adorable to see his cute lil annoyed face when she was sitting with Nanaji 

Ab Mr.Maheshwari Ko "Khaas Meetha" Khana hai Mrs.Maheshwari Se... The Hand kiss was a beautiful  yet a sensuous one 

Finaally Sameer got full information about the bidai and the reason behind the early bidai It was a much needed conversation b/w Nanaji And Sameer....

Here Naina was patiently waiting for him and now the last piece of patience was finally snapped ..Now Mr.Maheshwari wont be sparred from his Mrs.maheshwari to Naina Devi... 

Do update the next update As soon As possible... 

Keep Smiling 

Thulasi 

Edited by Samaina_loverzz - 5 years ago
surbharati thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Really amazing updates...as always we feel so much happened between our love birds but at end feel like the story is still at same place....eagerly waiting for next update...please update soon

MadushaAD thumbnail

I can't imagine how I red all these chapters with such addiction, I've never red a novel even like this. 

To be honest now after reading the latest 37th chapter it feels like "how am I gonna live until the next update publishing" 

Anyway really enjoyed the reading & look forward to read more existing & loving chapters. 

All the best. 

Stuti596 thumbnail

Hello May 

How are you??? The update was awesome. It was much needed for Sameer to know the reality behind the bidai , as there should be no misunderstandings before any new beginning. I am really excited to see naina Devi avtar .. you are an amazing writer. Keep doing this awesome work. Thank you for updating!!!

Love

Stuti

shwta16 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

May Di πŸ€—

Unreserved my comment on Page 95.

fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Gotta say each update has been a clear six 

Guddi24 thumbnail

May 

Truely awesome. You write smoothly. All the incidents are narrated so elaborately that it seems happening just before us. 

You are a perfect writer. 

Next update please. 

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Everyone!

I have been very tied up at work this week and hence could not reply to your comments. 

Still need to write at least a little more for the next update, but will definitely try to share it by the end of today. 

Have a lovely day all of you! πŸ€—

Love, May 

MANSHITA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Its ok May . Koi jarori to nahi aap hamesha apne readers ko repllay do. Still you are doing.  You are a just fabulous writer.  And I also want to say that you are a very punctual in your updates .Waiting for next update egerly and impatiently because you are the best and awsam writer. 

meeranair thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

We understand May, πŸ€—and it’s absolutely ok even if you don’t reply...it amazes me how you manage to do it most of the time.πŸ‘...in fact since you are so prompt in replying to every comment when I saw you missing for last few days, I got worried...that I was praying and hoping  all is good by your side...take care...and update as per your convenience πŸ˜Š