Mishti Abhir Ki cycle Race - SBB SBS

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Nice Segment

But I don't know why Rhea and Shaheer don't give joint interviews...... it will help their Jodie :P only Rhea's IV was there

Basically to make Abhir smile she challenges him for a cycle race.....this is immediately after the Hug .....

When she comes searching for him in the night....He hugs seeing her....she just lightly hugs him back........after some thought... but she lightly hugs him back..as per the segment...

Abhir is sad for his sister and missing his father a lot.. he see's his father saying his last good to him on the banks of that lake....he is very sad...he see's his father talking to his young self....

and when Mishti comes he Hugs her......TO make him smile while they leave for home she challenges him for a cycle race...and lets him win..and he is happy....she is also happy seeing him smile after the cycle race win..........

Rhea says that Mishti is realizing that she has a strong connect with Abhir......Now where does this lead to we need to see ..... Till now he is just her friend and nothing more.......

And then they show that Aunty is hiding and seeing them hug....what will this lead to..we need to wait and watch...

Rhea says that It was always Abhir who made Mishti smile..today she is doing it ............

Voice over says... Is this is the beginning of their realization for each other...........

SBB SBS showed almost same things.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anuka3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Awwww cycle race? thats cute. I want shahrea intverview together too. I feel like they have good offscreen bonding but somewhere rhea tries to hold herself back. I have seen in some previous interviews of them together, Shaheer had to make extra effort. Rhea is an introvert for sure but hopefully they will do an interview together soon.