Rainz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I think we can all agree most of the episodes this week have dragged quite a bit and lacked their usual luster. And that we’re all looking forward to having Veer return next week!

To get us through the weekend and this Veer drought we’re in, I thought I’d start a thread for us to share all of our theories on what’s coming next. 😊

1. Who is this fake Radhe? What is his motive (if any) in entering Krishna’s and the Shuklas’ lives?

2. How will Veer be released from jail?

3. What will Veer’s reaction be to this new Radhe?

4. Who is the new doctor flying in to run Radhe Krishna Hospital?

5. Who in the Shukla family will believe this is the real Radhe? Who will be skeptical?

And bonus question: what will Bela’s reaction be when she’s introduced to the new Radhe? 😂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I still believe that this Radhey is their lost relative or planted by someone who knows old Radhey very well or may be Sunaina and Shukla again join hands to prove this fake Radhey as real one. 

I always wanted that Veer's sentence gets reduced because of his good deeds in the jail but I don't have any idea that punishment gets halved or not of a prisoner as 10 years are top much. 

Rainz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with the theory that he is somehow related to the Shuklas! Most likely BBS’ son. And since he seems to know so much about Radhe, maybe he and BBS have been plotting revenge on the Shuklas for a while. 

I would also love to see Veer get out of jail for good behavior. But I have a feeling it will be because of Radhe’s entry. If the Shuklas embrace him as Radhe, I’m sure Sunaina will demand to have Veer freed. So that puts BS in a dilemma - get his beloved son back but watch his enemy walk out of jail free? Part of me actually looks forward to seeing BS go through that struggle lol!