take on the new episodes

sab29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

hey everyone, 

This is my take on the last two episodes and my opinion. 

I have no idea how all this started or how again Radhey came into the picture. i didn't expect this. 

I read some comments saying that this is Sunaina's work. but if we want to see Veer and Krishna together how will this help anyway.

going forward what i like to see is Veer and Krishna together once again with all the misunderstandings clear. this can only happen if Radhey is alive. my take on this is that Radhey and his family played some foul move here so that Krishna and family will suffer. as that is all they wanted from the start. they didn't wish for her well being at all. 

Radhey loved krishna, but i dont know, maybe it was one of those series where he didnt actually die and all these years he lived in London and now he is back. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I guess every type audience young and matured , are waiting to know ,  how he is back ? Technically !...if he was alive then whose body they cremated? 5 yrs back ....

tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yaar they showed his face clearly when she brought his body to India, even now in the FB it was shown that he was taken for his last rites. So there is NO way it could be him. Lets see how they spin it.