Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Prefer to be single. I'm a sort of highly unpredictable. I get easily inspired by characters in books or movies or serials and behave like them.Though I like Arnav,veer and Ruhaan, individually,I don't think they will be able to handle me.They will end up losing nuts  (sad emojis) so  its better for the guy to live alone too rather than him falling into a trap with me 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

My option will be ruhaan

Reason: I am not that type of girl who expresses if I am having any problem with anything and little sulky too

Arnav is ok but should be little mature

Veer big Nooo : What if I am hurt for some reason n if he wont understand it n he ignores it ... 

Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreelovesindia

Prefer to be single. I'm a sort of highly unpredictable. I get easily inspired by characters in books or movies or serials and behave like them.Though I like Arnav,veer and Ruhaan, individually,I don't think they will be able to handle me.They will end up losing nuts  (sad emojis) so  its better for the guy to live alone too rather than him falling into a trap with me

Omg omg.. Same here๐Ÿ™Œ.. I am unpredictable and do have mood swings.. Do get influenced by characters in real/shows/novels and adopt their mannerisms/thought process.. So happy to meet someone who has the same traits๐Ÿ˜

Originally posted by: sahisri

My option will be ruhaan

Reason: I am not that type of girl who expresses if I am having any problem with anything and little sulky too

Arnav is ok but should be little mature

Veer big Nooo : What if I am hurt for some reason n if he wont understand it n he ignores it ...

Same๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜ 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

Same๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜

:-P
I especially liked that sulking part.. So me๐Ÿ˜‚
sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Omg omg.. Same here๐Ÿ™Œ.. I am unpredictable and do have mood swings.. Do get influenced by characters in real/shows/novels and adopt their mannerisms/thought process.. So happy to meet someone who has the same traits๐Ÿ˜

Hehe hugs !! I'm really happy to see people like me. No wonder we both like Mishti
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail

I especially liked that sulking part.. So me๐Ÿ˜‚

Girls ornament :P

Originally posted by: sreelovesindia

Hehe hugs !! I'm really happy to see people like me. No wonder we both like Mishti

Ya me, you, sahisri.. I hope people now understand that we root for mishaan/mishti because we connect with them and stop accusing us of rooting for the couple because of hotness level.
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

WOW Veer seems to be doing very well here. I thought Ruhaan will run away with the win. But Ruhaan is not even 50%. Can't decide because I am not watching.