Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Thank you so much for your help I finally did it

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Vijay n Dev team

Bringing an observation to your notice.

I was posting on my own thread and there using top reply button, the A was available for colour selection. Currently, neither top reply button nor the A button are seen.

When I select a word to have different colour, the space before and after the word gets deleted, something similar to ctrl B words getting deleted.

please do check this issue at your end, since you must be already working at your end on that button.

Sorry to disturb you on Sunday evening! It feels like a crime, Lol! 😜

Thanks n Regards

Neha

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Lol this topic was closed by Vijay himself .

So why it did not got closed yet ? 😂😂🤣🤣

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Heart-Hacker

That must be the reason why no reply button available here. Is another thread provided or what;s the status, any idea?
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

That must be the reason why no reply button available here. Is another thread provided or what;s the status, any idea?

I can see reply button here in this thread.
Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

main bhe yehi soch raha tha , hai na maze ki baat? is ka matlab mera jo 2013 wala BD ka thread tha os mani post karni chahiye, 6 saal purana thread active ho jayega, lol
Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I can see reply button here in this thread.

i cant see. lol
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

I am finding new problems each time I visit IF...

I can't send PMs nor replay. And I tried to leave a message on scrapbook but even that isn't possible...

So I am posting the content of the PM here as it concerns everyone and the IF Team...

--

The old closed threads are open now, you can 'edit', "quote" and replay on those topics and therefore even the old closed forums are open now... And also, one other thing I noticed that all theposts/topics are public now.

I don't know if you guys and the India-forum team know about that. But all the posts members thought were private and all work that the writers have posted here on IF thinking it's safe and protected, everything is open now to quote, copy and steal now because even theandthings aren't working, so anyone can read and copy the writers work from here now...

I don't know whose expertise/responsibilities these kinds of issues are, but I request everyone to look into the matter and solved this issue because it's a big deal for the writers whose works are vulnerable now...

I didn't see anyone even paying attention to this matter...I personally think it's a serious matter and much more urgent than emojis and etc...Vijay sir and IF team, please fix this problem as soon as possible. Or let us writers know if we have to take down our works from IF on our own and take security measures ourselves because other matters seem more urgent than plagiarism and privacy...Thank you!
minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

I didn't see anyone even paying attention to this matter...I personally think it's a serious matter and much more urgent than emojis and etc...Vijay sir and IF team, please fix this problem as soon as possible. Or let us writers know if we have to take down our works from IF on our own and take security measures ourselves because other matters seem more urgent than plagiarism and privacy...Thank you!

I'm waiting for these problems to be fixed as well. The MembersOnly code is not valid any longer.