Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

@WaveTeal, I can see poll results when I rotate the screen actually. Though that shouldn't be the case and needs a fix but yes I can see poll results too.

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

New issue : At my Post section and Pm, the time stamp is all messed up...The post which is showing 4 hours ago but that was actually posted 1 day ago! Have a look into that

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheLifeDiaries

One thing, I would want the team to keep the PMs format as it was earlier. The entire chat used to be intact and thus we could delete rest of the PMs and keep the last one and thus our PM box would be sorted and empty. That was great feature. But now previous PMs don't continue further.

Yes I can't see the entire chat too lol.
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heart-Hacker

Yes I can't see the entire chat too lol.

At present, I can't even send a PM. I hope everything gets fixed soon.
WaveTeal thumbnail

@WaveTeal, I can see poll results when I rotate the screen actually. Though that shouldn't be the case and needs a fix but yes I can see poll results too.

if we can't see it on our desired alignment then that is a bug. Why should one rotate the screen to see the poll result? And I have created a poll...I am able to see it without rotating...This should be the view point of forum members as well until the author restricts!(if that's even an option)Image
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

if we can't see it on our desired alignment then that is a bug. Why should one rotate the screen to see the poll result? And I have created a poll...I am able to see it without rotating...This should be the view point of forum members as well until the author restricts!(if that's even an option)Image

Actually I was just telling ki it's visible once you rotate the screen. If course it's a bug and needs to be fixed 😐
WaveTeal thumbnail

Those who are having image issues : Adding images have been same like before.
if copy pasting doesn't work for you then simply add image by clicking the Add image icon. Put your direct image link(imgur or other 3rd part host)
Then press enter and wait for a few seconds. The image will load into IF server. Once the image is visible inside your text editor it will be shown successfully to the IF members as well.

If you are still unable to add images give a few more tries. Be sure IF has not changed the image adding method much at all. So if it's not working for you then maybe you are not doing it properly.

Regards.

WaveTeal thumbnail

Actually I was just telling ki it's visible once you rotate the screen. If course it's a bug and needs to be fixed 😐

Gotit.and.wwowthisspace.Not.adding.bug.isagain.here😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
WaveTeal thumbnail

India forums development team -
Please look into this space not being added while quoting someone for reply. I don't even have any sort of plugin installed before you ask me for that. But this bug is hell annoying for me cause I have habit of writing in a pace..And after mid way you realise damn all your text is messed up!! I will be grateful if you look up into this!!πŸ™πŸ™

nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

Those who are having image issues : Adding images have been same like before.
if copy pasting doesn't work for you then simply add image by clicking the Add image icon. Put your direct image link(imgur or other 3rd part host)
Then press enter and wait for a few seconds. The image will load into IF server. Once the image is visible inside your text editor it will be shown successfully to the IF members as well.

If you are still unable to add images give a few more tries. Be sure IF has not changed the image adding method much at all. So if it's not working for you then maybe you are not doing it properly.

Regards.

Thank u so muchπŸ˜ƒ