Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I don't think we can conclude that this early. 

We are yet to know her past and how damaging was it for them and who exactly were involved in this scenario. 

This reminds of Ek Hasina Thi , it had a similar backdrop, Durga did misunderstood Dev initially (?) but they ended up together. I won't mind if Janhvi ends up with Dhruv. But i dont want a love story in the revenge saga. 

Heard about the adaptation from a Tamil show. Not sure how similar it is since I don't think Zain would have settled for such a trivial role. 

Dhruv's character so far seemed insignificant to me, since he's the same spineless bada beta of the family. But who knows? 

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Based on TRP they will show Shrenu with Zain, based on common writing Shrine will fall for her husband as it is most widely accepted romance, but in case just in case the show favours good writing there will be a third person whom she might fall for or maybe pretend to fall for to use him against mittal parivar and in that pretense actually fall for him.

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

May be she will shown as being I love with Kavya's first husband whom she didn't marry because of her revenge plan

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
yes.it's exactly like the Tamil show and her in laws are good.it's just a misunderstanding which made her revengeful

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

We are yet to know her past and how damaging was it for them and who exactly were involved in this scenario.

This reminds of Ek Hasina Thi , it had a similar backdrop, Durga did misunderstood Dev initially (?) but they ended up together. I won't mind if Janhvi ends up with Dhruv. But i dont want a love story in the revenge saga.

Heard about the adaptation from a Tamil show. Not sure how similar it is since I don't think Zain would have settled for such a trivial role.

Dhruv's character so far seemed insignificant to me, since he's the same spineless bada beta of the family. But who knows?

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

her revenge can't be successful as she is wrong and her in-laws are nice

Seriously?

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

True. It is a diff take.

trinitodebone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=AnnStyles]I am curious about this.. Janhvi who is hell bend on taking revenge from the Mittals.. Has she ever loved any guy oin the past or will fall in love with anyone!!       

I don't think she is in love with Dhruv.. So other then taking revenge will there be a love story for Janhvi too

——————————————————————

Well the media has been reporting the revamp will be an eventual love story between Pooja / Jhanvi and Kabir and some of the actors seem to confirm this , assuming that they were accurately quoted 

From a Jul 3 iww buzz article:

This Dipti Kalwani production was forced to alter its revenge plot to romance in lieu of numbers.

Says Zain, “We are now going well and luckily, even the numbers are on the rise. I am getting many more lovey dovey scenes with lead actor, Shrenu Parekh, which is what the audience wants; so better give it to them. The demand for high drama is apparently waning out.

From an india tv news article:

the show starring Ishqbaaaz actress Shrenu Parikh and Zain Imam in leading roles could not make it to the top of the BARC TRP charts

it has been decided that the actor will now be seen romancing his onscreen Bhabhi., the story of the show will get revamped and the audience will now witness the love story of Shrenu and Zain

A source close to the show informed about the same to the leading portal and said, "We are revamping the story in an attempt to rake in higher ratings. This development will also mark Ayub Khan and Tanvi Dogra’s exit from the show, though they may be reintroduced later

Tanvi :I guess the thriller angle couldn’t strike a chord with the audience, and hence, the plan to revamp. The show will soon focus on Shrenu and Zain’s love story."

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

[QUOTE=trinitodebone]

Given all these articles,  the plan to garner trps is set.  

But it's important as to how they keep the audience hooked.  Fine, they show romance between two characters. They end up together,  may be married down the line. 

A forum member stated they might bring back kavya and start a love triangle.  Which would be double cliched.  Then again,  doesn't this happen in every other show?

trinitodebone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Amy142]

] Agreed almost all India shows are cliched in so many ways it seems. I wrote a post on this earlier in another thread where romance seems to be a prerequite for ratings

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

[QUOTE=trinitodebone]

I don't have any issue with romance per se. But the set up should be conducive to a love story. 

Cliches have been tolerated by the audience as well, but did u notice that those shows move with a gradual build up. This show doesnt address the more important issues quickly,  but rushes with romance. And all this to get trps.