Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: IshRaian

BTW, what is this new header thumbnail for YHM forum?! The old one was better.

Bad hai..bakwas hai.Old was gold...
JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

People resist change because they often forget that change is the only constant.

svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Click most popular shows from TV section... select YHM from dere n u can see page nos on front page itself...

svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Change is gud n imp.. required..

bt only when it is not a disaster...

Haleyy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly

I even logged in to type this only 

Older thumbnail on top one has all good memories 

Ishra wedding was in middle and all fav actors were highly visible there 

Here grown up Ruhi and Adi face is highly visible in way too much zoomed ..in last pic they used to be in corner .. -and in phone u don’t notice the thumbnail much cos it’s not that zoomed   and ruhanika face is not visible in phone not sure how it l b in system .. even divan pic - old one was my fav ..

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

New design is weird n messy

Only Good thing is no Shaggy in the pic at top of the page

ishitaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshRaian

Is this a feature on IF? Or are you taking about night mode in device?

I open IF in uc browser and there is Night mode option in the browser ...In ni8 mode it's looking ok.
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CastleBeckett

IWMbuzz report:

When we reached out to her, she exclusively confirmed with IWMBuzz saying: "I had an unavoidable family commitment. After a lot of efforts from mine and channel's side for months no other date could be worked out for these particular episodes to be shot on a single day. Hence, we mutually decided for this leave for me. I missed the contestants and coaches a lot whom I already love so dearly.

Fair enough. However, what seems like a one day pass, could be stretched. Why? Well, when as asked Divyanka on her possible return she gave a rather inexplicable reply: "Hopefully. Let's see what are the next episodes dates coming up.

CastleBeckett2019-04-23 12:41:43

I think sp is the boss even for yhm. If they threw dt out of voice without giving chance to bds, just for one episode, then why did they retain her in yhm for 8 long months? Did she hold their legs for this, or did she make Ekta hold their legs, or did she frighten them point blank? Reasons are quite evident. Yhm is over for them, so they are least bothered. Your level of sarcasm as if the whole team of yhm is sweating blood to make yhm work, but dt alone is ruining their hardwork with her bds is completely baseless. Kp too is using bds. Even sideys are....

Don't make statements as if team yhm is working towards success. No one is interested. Channel, ekta, taklu....jaffer toh show hi chod diya.

Specygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

The lady who came do physiotherapy for mute..

First spoke in bindas English accent...

Next immediately she changed to South Tamil accent while saying who is the patient and I need to examine...

Ha haha...

😆

Sorry couldn't refrain. The physiotherapy lady said exa-aa-mine