Posted: 4 years ago
Ishita was looking like Ishita
In presence of Shamshad 

So it seems 

Shamshad and Ishita are involved together

And Bala seems involved together 

Way he took away mihika from there 
Aj kal humein joh dikhaya jaraha hai woh bhi yhm ka humshakal hai ...no similarity btw this humshakal yhm n old golden yhm ðŸ˜†
Pehle suna tha logon keh humshakal hote hai aaj dekh rahe hai k show keh bhi humshakal hote hain ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by zohakhan7

Aj kal humein joh dikhaya jaraha hai woh bhi yhm ka humshakal hai ...no similarity btw this humshakal yhm n old golden yhm  😆
Pehle suna tha logon keh humshakal hote hai aaj dekh rahe hai k show keh bhi humshakal hote hain ðŸ˜†

True 

Ye 

Yhm ka humshakal hai 

This Shamshad guy seems to be a policewala 
IWMbuzz report: 

When we reached out to her, she exclusively confirmed with IWMBuzz saying: "I had an unavoidable family commitment. After a lot of efforts from mine and channel's side for months no other date could be worked out for these particular episodes to be shot on a single day. Hence, we mutually decided for this leave for me. I missed the contestants and coaches a lot whom I already love so dearly.

Fair enough. However, what seems like a one day pass, could be stretched. Why? Well, when as asked Divyanka on her possible return she gave a rather inexplicable reply: "Hopefully. Let's see what are the next episodes dates coming up.

Looks like DT got replaced. Not give a chance for BD or disjointed scenes, How unfair! How insensitive that show is! In YHM, she has been using BDs for 8 months, did YHM even think of replacing her!? Hell no! Rather, we're giving her "hard working professional" awards and certificates. Be largehearted like YHM...

Edited by CastleBeckett - 4 years ago
Originally posted by CastleBeckett

IWMbuzz report: 

When we reached out to her, she exclusively confirmed with IWMBuzz saying: "I had an unavoidable family commitment. After a lot of efforts from mine and channel's side for months no other date could be worked out for these particular episodes to be shot on a single day. Hence, we mutually decided for this leave for me. I missed the contestants and coaches a lot whom I already love so dearly.

Fair enough. However, what seems like a one day pass, could be stretched. Why? Well, when as asked Divyanka on her possible return she gave a rather inexplicable reply: "Hopefully. Let's see what are the next episodes dates coming up.

Looks like DT got replaced. Not give a chance for BD or disjointed scenes, How unfair! How insensitive that show is! In YHM, she has been using BDs for 8 months, did YHM even think of replacing her!? Hell no! Rather, we're giving her "hard working professional" awards and certificates. Be largehearted like YHM...

Voice has no connection with yhm so donot post voice or webseries stuff here in yhm forum
There is a separate forum for voice
What ever u want to do , humiliate or insult dt do that 
But refrain this doing so here 
We dont want our thread to get warning again n again thanks to u 
Lol
Today 

Even Yug was having a body double 

We should name yhm as

Yeh hai BD wali Mohabbatein 
I think 
They want a world record 

Of having largest no of episodes shot without lead actors being in a single frame 

Last time it happened it was month back 

And it has been only once in last two months