Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Wish me best of luck. I'm going to watch the episode today after two weeks.

Hahaha.. It wasn't that bad. Equal footage for every actor.

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

After long time episode was good especially dhruv also the light moment of pooja-kabir was good 

Most favourite moment was pooja talking to orphan girls 

Kabir asking pooja about chanda and she replied at last u can take ur chachi with u i dont have problem (she is right "chanda came to her she purposely didnt went to any mittal to destroy them after pk's death.  Mittals are suffering because of their own stupidity)

Dadaji still "apne karmo ka phal" and suman "no bapuji its not like that"

I hope suman learns the truth soon

Though i dont believe in breaking a family but even without pooja the family us breaking already pk is dead, chachi went to pooja and dhruv stalking pooja is also intersting 

And in the light moment both pooja-kabir had good amount of expressions liked that part 

Lets see what happens tomorrow in lift? ? 

True today’s epi was much much better 😃

kala16 thumbnail

Loved ishaani and Shonali. Awnchal and Tina were v good.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Loved ishaani and Shonali. Awnchal and Tina were v good.

Actually more than Chaachi, Dadaji and Suman, they can show Tina and Aanchal. 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Finally i can rent out my fustration on today's episode where hell is makers mind do they even know that this an matured show with flawed characters and not a comedy show also what they had in mind while writing todays episode

1. Is rani for real! !  She just said whatever her sister did for her was nothing new and she is doubting her with kabir. . . 

2. Amma and ranjeet scene it was pathetic. . . Means funny dikhana hai toh kuch bhi

3.  Okk pooja is clustrophobic but why kabir was showing such kind off attitude and song! ! !  Also i had to say if anyway they want build relation they should show it emotional way and not such things makers if u remember pooja has gone through alot and kabir is an army man they wont do such things! ! ! 

4 the only sorted person is amma 

5. What kind of kids are jai and sonali are i know they angry with chanda and they not going with her to pooja's place but leaving her in college alone,  they could have done anything to take her from there but they didnt i didnt like their attitude 

Sorry i didn't like today's episode at all. . . . 

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally i can rent out my fustration on today's episode where hell is makers mind do they even know that this an matured show with flawed characters and not a comedy show also what they had in mind while writing todays episode

1. Is rani for real! !  She just said whatever her sister did for her was nothing new and she is doubting her with kabir. . . 

2. Amma and ranjeet scene it was pathetic. . . Means funny dikhana hai toh kuch bhi

3.  Okk pooja is clustrophobic but why kabir was showing such kind off attitude and song! ! !  Also i had to say if anyway they want build relation they should show it emotional way and not such things makers if u remember pooja has gone through alot and kabir is an army man they wont do such things! ! ! 

4 the only sorted person is amma 

5. What kind of kids are jai and sonali are i know they angry with chanda and they not going with her to pooja's place but leaving her in college alone,  they could have done anything to take her from there but they didnt i didnt like their attitude 

Sorry i didn't like today's episode at all. . . . 

Im starting to hate Kabir’s character. No head or tail!

Cos of that i find Jabir super boring. 

He doesnt have to be shown as a superhero always. 

The cvs have forgot who he was. 

All i want is to see Pooja getting to be smarter and stronger 😔

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NJ31

Im starting to hate Kabir’s character. No head or tail!

Cos of that i find Jabir super boring. 

He doesnt have to be shown as a superhero always. 

The cvs have forgot who he was. 

All i want is to see Pooja getting to be smarter and stronger 😔

Don't want to see him faking his luv blah blah... 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

People who were liking yabir are going to rent now! !  I can see that starting 

I love their chemistry but could have been done that in emotional scene well! ! ! 

kala16 thumbnail

People who were liking yabir are going to rent now! !  I can see that starting 

I love their chemistry but could have been done that in emotional scene well! ! ! 

Why what happened??