||MisHaan - Kyun Sirf Khayalon Mein Ho Aur Haqeeqat Mein Nahi?||*DT#7* - Page 115

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sheen97

Just a thought how awkard will it get between the three i mean ruhaan ka kya hoga he would have so wanted to take cate of mishti but wont be able to and how much it will pain him to see her with fiancee and mishti how confused she will like she might have noticed ruhaan going crazy for her and her feelings getting strong. I guess it would have been better if we just had mishaan and not haddi bcz that way mishti could have gotten the clarity which she needs

But imagine seeing ruhaan' s pain if village vale misunderstand mishti as ruhaan's fiancee and give them blessing and then when V will correct them , they will be confused bcz they will see immense love for each other in mishaan' s eye

Actually they could use this track well. Now as mishti has both ruhaan and veer in front of her, she could actually see the diff between the two and realise whom she actually want.

Bus break up karao

good post I hope Ruhaan gets to take care of Mishti
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Just a thought how awkard will it get between the three i mean ruhaan ka kya hoga he would have so wanted to take cate of mishti but wont be able to and how much it will pain him to see her with fiancee and mishti how confused she will like she might have noticed ruhaan going crazy for her and her feelings getting strong. I guess it would have been better if we just had mishaan and not haddi bcz that way mishti could have gotten the clarity which she needs

But imagine seeing ruhaan' s pain if village vale misunderstand mishti as ruhaan's fiancee and give them blessing and then when V will correct them , they will be confused bcz they will see immense love for each other in mishaan' s eye

Actually they could use this track well. Now as mishti has both ruhaan and veer in front of her, she could actually see the diff between the two and realise whom she actually want.

Bus break up karao

Main bhagawan ko ek naariyal phodungi(Wink)
rbb1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Yeah same here..I hope they upload new promo by morning itself..I can't wait till afternoon

agree
rbb1 thumbnail

I want to see lots of Mishti and Ruhaan scenes and  hopefully they will talk to each other clear their misunderstanding about their feelings

rbb1 thumbnail

So what kind of scenes are we likely to see next week what do you guys think

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rbb1

So what kind of scenes are we likely to see next week what do you guys think

I think we are going to get emotional MisHaan scenes
khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Bus break up karao

yehi track  hai  yeh  itv  ka  tried  and  tested  track  followed  in  zillion shows  xillion  times  hai
rbb1 thumbnail

Yes emotional scenes will be good

rbb1 thumbnail

I want a long conversation scene with Mishaan

Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Misti goli lagne baad hairstyle bhi change kar liya. (Lol emoji)