||MisHaan - Kyun Sirf Khayalon Mein Ho Aur Haqeeqat Mein Nahi?||*DT#7* - Page 120

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Sree Darling this is for you.

So Mishti heard Ruhaan's voice and ran towards him and hugs himπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ then the goon appears, Ruhaan gives him killer look and he fleeds then comes again with his companions. Mishaan started running to save themselves and then fall like we saw in bts video. There Ruhaan sees that Mishti has injured her hand too, he takes it n kisses itπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ he tells Mishti k agar tumhe kuch ho jata to meri b jaan nikal jatiπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ Mishti hugs him. He sees her shoulder injury and tends to itπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ all the while hugging her😍😍😍 then they abruptly breaks the hug and Ruhaan thinks about how madly he was lookin for her. He goes to her again to hug maybe tab tak kabab me hddi comes😬😬😬 with police, can't look for Mishti alone like Ruhaan did, can you buddy??😬😬 haddi hugs Mishti and Mishti realizes that she loves RuhaanπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ in precap Ruhaan says if you love me you'll turn and she does while going away with haddiπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ and Ruhaan falls off flat with a big happy smileπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vartika026

So Mishti heard Ruhaan's voice and ran towards him and hugs himπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ then the goon appears, Ruhaan gives him killer look and he fleeds then comes again with his companions. Mishaan started running to save themselves and then fall like we saw in bts video. There Ruhaan sees that Mishti has injured her hand too, he takes it n kisses itπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ he tells Mishti k agar tumhe kuch ho jata to meri b jaan nikal jatiπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ Mishti hugs him. He sees her shoulder injury and tends to itπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ all the while hugging her😍😍😍 then they abruptly breaks the hug and Ruhaan thinks about how madly he was lookin for her. He goes to her again to hug maybe tab tak kabab me hddi comes😬😬😬 with police, can't look for Mishti alone like Ruhaan did, can you buddy??😬😬 haddi hugs Mishti and Mishti realizes that she loves RuhaanπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ in precap Ruhaan says if you love me you'll turn and she does while going away with haddiπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ and Ruhaan falls off flat with a big happy smileπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Ye kya Khushi mein 7th DT mein post Kiya tha kya😁

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sudharies

I'm expecting full on bashing today seeing the Voot episode caption πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Both MisHaan are not gonna be spared... 

Wo toh roj hota hai..Watch the episode and enjoy.. Atleast Mishti realized that she loves Ruhaan..Ab breakup ke liye zyaada tym nai lagega

sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMG....big hugsssss to youuuu darling.......i was thinking where are you and saw ur post in main forum..was wondering why you were posting in this DT now....i juz cant wait to watch the episode.....muaaaaaahhhh...love u my baby....

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Wo toh roj hota hai..Watch the episode and enjoy.. Atleast Mishti realized that she loves Ruhaan..Ab breakup ke liye zyaada tym nai lagega

Sure . Of course I'm gonna watch ans enjoy 

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreevijayan

OMG....big hugsssss to youuuu darling.......i was thinking where are you and saw ur post in main forum..was wondering why you were posting in this DT now....i juz cant wait to watch the episode.....muaaaaaahhhh...love u my baby....

Love you too sweetheart😘😘😘😘 excitement me I didn't realize where I was posting. Lol popat kr liya apnaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

In precap , ruhaan's reactionπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I'm expecting full on bashing today seeing the Voot episode caption πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Nothing new....its ok...infront of today's episode nothing big😜❣❣❣❣πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I'm expecting full on bashing today seeing the Voot episode caption πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Wo toh hoga hi. People will judge no matter what. Bas, black & white me hi dekhte hai...People should understand that every human is different. Some are very sorted, some are indecisive, some are confused. Some take & understand decisions quickly, and some people will take time...

Anyway, what an episode 🀩😍🀩😍🀩

Waiting for the things to get sorted. 

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Also, Ruhaan saved Mishti. Couldn't the haddi ask Ruhan whether he is okay or not??? 🀷