~~Dil Se Waada Raha...Ab Hum Na Honge Juda...~~7 VACHANS ONLY FOR U~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This Episode will always be remembered for The Beautiful transformation of A BORING, KHADUS AKSHAT JINDAL to a CARING, SWEET JINDAL SAAB who now understands and values each vows related to Marriage with his Sache Dil & Sache Mann⭐️ 🥳

"Patha hai Guddan inn saath mahinom mein tumne mere soch ko bahut badal dia hai, I AM PROUD OF YOU,MUJHE GARV HAI KI TUM MERI PATNI HO"

- From Episode 2 to Episode 175, WHAT A MAJOR BADLAAV CV's gifted us 👏 Today He himself confessed if he had been the old Akshat Jindal, he wouldnt have forgiven the culpritsAnd The most important fact is that We are fortunate to get This Version of Akshat is only & only because of HIS WIFE, HIS TOOFAN MAIL, Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal, Jisse poori duniya kehti thi ki TUMSE NA HO PAAYEGA, Today Our Gudiya Proved She can do Miracles🥳The very same Akshat Jindal challenged the proposed brides that living & nibhofying rista with him is equal to walking on broken glass pieces & Destiny made Guddan to step into his world, she tried her own ways slowly and steadily making his world as her own and kept trying to add colours to his boring lifeThe person who hates changes aaj confessed how much he loved the badlaav which she brought in him in these 7 months of their togetherness🥳He admitted That HE IS SO PROUD TO HAVE MRS.GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL AS HIS WIFE❤️ *Happy tears*😭

"Shaadi ke 7 vachanom ko main ek mazak samajhta tha LEKIN AAJ POORE MANN SE POORE DIL SE UNN 7 VACHANOM KO POORA KARNE KA VACHAN TUMHEIN MAIN DETA HU"

- The Same Akshat Jindal who once mocked 7 sacred vows of marriage is now willing to take & nibhofy the same SAATH VACHANS with his wife, for his wife with his heart & soul🥳

{SAATH VACHANS - Then : No emotions Involved,Purely mocking each vachan because Akshat was deeply immersed in his own pain & guilty past}

"Mera Pehla Vachan Main Apni Hone wali Patni ko Ek Robot ki tarah rakhunga JISKA REMOTE CONTROL HAMESHA MERE HAATH MEIN RAHEGA"

"Mera Doosara Vachan Main Apni hone wali Patni ko Ek damm APNI TARAH BANAVUNGA, Boring Aur Khadus"

"Teesara Vachan GHAR PE EK NAUKARANI AUR BAHAR EK SHOWPIECE KI TARAH Apni Patni ka Poora Samman Karunga"

"Mera Chautha Vachan Apni Patni se USKI UMAR maang lunga,Q ki Iss age mein shaadi karunga toh nibhane ke liye zinda bhi toh rehna padega na? Aur waise bhi Pati ki lambi umar ki kaamna karna yehi toh Patni ka dharam hota hai"

"Mera Paanchwa Vachan Meri Hone wali Patni Ko MERE GHAR MEIN JAGAH MILEGI LEKIN MERE DIL MEIN AUR MERE KAMRE MEIN KABHI NAHI"

"Mera Chatta Vachan MAIN APNI PATNI KO ITNA TAKATWAR BANAVUNGA KI WOH APNI RAKSHA KHUD KAR SAKE,Duniya se bhi aur Mujhse bhi"

"Aur Saathwa Vachan Main lena nahi chahunga YEH SAATH JEENA SAATH MARNA SAB BEKAR KI BAATEIN HOTI HAI"

{SAATH VACHANS - Now : Emotions involved,With each vachan Akshat's eyes, his face & his smile reflecting his Dil ki khushi because he found a Dost & a Ray of Hope in his better half,in His Guddan whom he can rely on anything and everything that too for lifetime❤️}

"Mera Pehla Vachan Tumhein hamesha Apna Dost Manunga AUR TUMHEIN YEH FULL CONTROL AUR HAQ HOGA ki main jab kabhi galati karu toh tum mujhe uska ehsaas dila sako"

"Mera Doosara Vachan KHUD SE PEHLE HAMESHA TUMHARE BAARE MEIN SOCHUNGA AUR TUMHEIN KABHI BADALNE KI KOSHISH NAHI KARUNGA"

"Mera Teesara Vachan JAB TAK MERI SAASEIN CHALTI RAHENGI TUMHARI SAMMAN MEIN KABHI KAMI NAHI AANE DUNGA"

"Mera Chautha Vachan MANA KI TUMSE AGE MEIN BADA HU MAIN LEKIN APNE AAP KO TUMHARE LIYE HAMESHA FIT RAKHUNGA, EK PATI HONE KA DHARAM YAAD BHI RAKHUNGA AUR USSE NIBHAVUNGA BHI"

"Mera Paanchwa Vachan JINDAL BHAVAN MEIN TUMHEIN HAMESHA EK PATNI,EK SAAS AUR EK BAHU KA DARJA MILEGI"

"Mera Chatta Vachan ZINDAGI BHAR TUMHARI RAKSHA KARUNGA, KABHI TUM PAR EK AANCH BHI NAHI AANE DUNGA"

"Aur Mera Saathwa aur Antim Vachan Guddan TUMHEIN KABHI APNE AAP SE ALAG NAHI HONE DUNGA AUR HAMARE BEECH MEIN KABHI KOI TEESARA INSAAN NAHI AAYEGA"

"Toh Yeh The Mere SAATH VACHAN GUDDAN SIRF TUMHARE LIYE"

1.Pehla Vachan:

- With his First Vow, then Akshat declared to keep his future wife as a ROBOT & said he will keep the REMOTE under his control

- Today,Akshat with his First Vow promised his wife,Guddan to consider her as HIS FRIEND for lifetime🤗 He granted her the HAQ & CONTROL of guiding & correcting him if he does any mistakes in his life👍🏼AKSHAT JINDAL, jinki zindagi mein galatiya aur galatiyam karnewalom ke liye koi jagah na thi, Today by giving his Pehla Vachan he admitted that HE IS NOT A PERFECT MAN, HE CAN ALSO COMMIT MISTAKES & ONLY HIS WIFE, HIS DOST MRS.GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL POSSESS THE HAQ TO CORRECT HIM⭐️

- Poori duniya jisse galatiyom ki potli kehke taane maarti rahi aaj SHE, MRS.GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL was granted the HAQ of correcting the mistakes in AKSHAT JINDAL,THE MAN OF PERFECTION's LIFEIsn't this Magically Beautiful badlaav?Jindal Saab Dil,Jaan Jigar sab le lio❤️

- Well this also indirectly conveys THE AMOUNT OF TRUST Jindal Saab has in his Guddan🤗He knows she will always point out what is right & what is wrong 👍🏼 & will always awaaz udaavo for the best just like she did for her Samman as His Wife👏 & by changing his soch regarding their marital relation⭐️ 👍🏼SHE EARNED THIS TRUST & RESPECT FROM HER JINDAL SAABProud of You Gudiya⭐️

2.Doosara Vachan:

- With his Second Vow, then Akshat declared to convert his future wife to exact replica of himself- BORING + KHADUSHere, he indirectly conveyed that his future wife will never have any individual identity in their marital relation🤔

- Today,Akshat with his Second Vow promised to always think about his wife first before himself👏He also promised that he will never try to change his wife⭐️This means,He already accepted Guddan the way she is🥳because each person's personality is their own identity👍🏼He wants his wife to be EQUAL to him - THEY ARE EQUAL HALVES IN THIS MARITAL RELATION WHO POSSESS INDIVIDUAL PERSONALITIES THAT WILL SHINE TOGETHER⭐️ & MAKE THEIR JODI UNIQUE❤️

3.Teesara Vachan:

- Through his Third Vow, then Akshat mocked respecting his future wife's existence in his life🥺He declared to give her full respect which "A Servant in His House" & "A Showpiece for Outer world" will receive😒This was so heart breaking to hear🥺

- Today,Akshat with his Third Vow promised to give & ensure His wife THE MUCH DESERVING RESPECT UNTIL HE IS ALIVE🥳He indirectly conveyed to each family member that HE WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY KIND OF DISRESPECT TOWARDS HIS WIFEJitni berehami se uss din yeh vachan lekar unhone hum sabka dil toda tha usse kayi zyada khoobsurati se yeh vachan ko apne dil se dubara poori izzath ke saath lekar Jindal Saab ne hamara Dil bakhoobi jod bhi liaFrom mocking about giving respect to his future wife to ensuring Lifelong Respect for his wife, Jindal Saab surely earned My DIL❤️

4.Chautha Vachan:

- With his Fourth Vow, then Akshat asked his future wife's UMAR & demanded that It's Patni's Duty to pray for her Pati's long life

- Today, Akshat with his Fourth Vow admitted that there is age difference b/w them but he will make sure that his health is always fit and fine👏For his wife, For them, he will take good care of himself, will protect himself from all musibaths⭐️He added he will always remember all the dharams of Pati😳 & will definitely try to nibhofy all of them🥳

- Indirectly he slammed all the unwanted doubts raising in other people's mind regarding the insecurities related to their age gap👍🏼 + it was a TIGHT INVISIBLE SLAP to this soch rakhwale that Akshan's ristha is not Mazboot & will surely fall apart with these conventional thought process😈Here he is well aware of their age gap😛 & he is very much positive about the same there by clearing the possiblities of insecurities that may arise b/w them🥳

- From demanding Patni's Umar & saying it's always Patni's duty to take care of Pati's well being and long life to promising His Patni that he will always fulfil duties and dharam of Pati by understanding the fact that In a marital relation BOTH PATI AND PATNI should take care of eachother😛 & pray for eachother's well being along with their selfcare👍🏼Jindal Saab You definitely deserve loads of Dil❤️

5.Paanchwa Vachan:

- With his Fifth Vow, then Akshat declared that his future wife will get a place inside his house but she will never ever get a place inside his heart & inside his room

- Today, Akshat promised that his wife will always possess the HAQ and PLACE of a PATNI, SAAS & BAHU in Jindal Bhavan🥳He placed "Patni" ka auda first which itself deserves Dil, Jaan & Jigar❤️She already had made a place in his heart and in his room as SAAS & BAHU of Jindal Bhavan but now She will possess the same HAQ as HIS WIFE, as THE AKSHAT JINDAL's WIFE❤️

6.Chatta Vachan:

- With his Sixth Vow, then Akshat declared to make his future wife so powerful enough that she can rescue herself from whole world including himselfIndirectly he conveyed his future wife has to be scared of his existence in her life🤔

- Today, Akshat promised to protect his wife from all the musibath🤗He promised that he will not allow any type of pain to touch her👍🏼

- From asking his future wife to secure herself from his existence to granting the LIFE LONG PROMISE OF PROTECTING his wife from all types of problems is DIL LE LO❤️

7.Saathwa Vachan:

- Then Akshat was not ready to take the Seventh Vow because he doesn't believe in Saath Jeena MarnaThen His eyes were moist with the grief of losing his beloved first wife & he was very much upset with the fact that even after taking all these 7 vows of lifetime togetherness, His betterhalf left him alone in midway of their journey😒

- Today while taking this 7th vachan, he was so happy, his eyes were so soft & his lips were adored with a content smile that reflected his Dil ki khushiHe was so happy to take this special vow with His betterhalf because Life has given him a second chance to enjoy his life & add colours to his berang tanha zindagi by gifting him HIS HUMDARD,HIS HUMSAFAR,HIS DOST in the form of his Second wife,Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal❤️ 🤗

- With his Seventh Vow, Akshat wholeheartedly  promised his betterhalf, His Guddan that He will never ever separate her from himself🤗 & will never ever allow any third person to enter b/w them🥳

- Even though all Saath Vachans are DIL LE LO ones😳, My personal favourite Vachan is this because in this vachan, His words held SO MUCH POSSESSIVENESS FOR HIS WIFE, FOR HIS GUDDAN☺️The way he said "Tumhein Kabhi Apne Aap Se Alag Nahi Hone Dunga" isshhh☺️My dil did somersault because this indirectly said SHE IS NOW A PART OF HIM JISKE BINA HE CAN'T IMAGINE HIS LIFE❤️ & HE WILL NOT ALLOW THEIR SEPARATION AT ANY COST

- The same Akshat Jindal who struggled to stop his wife, Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal from leaving Jindal Bhavan multiple times due to third party interventions by questioning their relation with eachotherToday LOUDLY MADE IT CLEAR ONCE & FOR ALL THAT HE, THE HUSBAND OF GUDDAN WILL NEVER ALLOW ANYONE TO INTERFERE IN THEIR PERSONAL MATTERS👍🏼 & SHE, HIS WIFE WILL ALWAYS BE WITH HIM, FOREVER & EVER🥳Magical Badlaav I must say...!!!!!⭐️ *Khushi ke Aasu*😭

- He concluded promising His 7 Vachans to His Wife by taking her hand in his promising lifetime togetherness 😳& admitted that THESE SAATH VACHANS ARE ONLY FOR HER, ONLY FOR HIS GUDDAN❤️Ayee Hayee Jindal Saab Dil le lo Yaar

"Kya MINDBLOWING VACHAN diye aap Jindal Saab, EK EK SHABD AAPKE DIL SE NIKALA AUR HAMARE DIL TAK PAHUNCHA"

- Guddan's reaction is exactly My reactionJindal Saab ke ek ek Vachan just reached my Dil 🤗& My dil was so khush khush

If you carefully analyse the SAATH VACHANS that were taken then & now by Akshat you can clearly see how CV's worked on each vow by making it so Special❤️Uss waqt ek ek vachan ko sunne mein jitni hairani aur dukh hota tha humein wahi vachanom ko bahut hi khoobsurati ke saath naye umeedom ko unke saath jodte huye aisa dubara lia gaya hai Akshat ne that too with his sache dil aur sache mann PROMISING HIS SACHA SAATH FOR LIFETIME WITH HIS WIFE🤗, We as viewers can do is Just give your DIL, JAAN & JIGAR to this Million Dollar Man with a wish "Kaash Aisa Koi Humein Mil Jaatha" ❤️ ⭐️ So CV's definitely deserve special appreciation for making us feel in such an overwhelming way👏 ⭐️ CV's HAQ SE DIL, JAAN AUR JIGAR LE LIO MERA, THANK YOU SO MUCH & I LOVE YOU❤️

Akshan Wishing you a Happy Journey ahead As Pati & Patni🤗

Love😳
Saranya Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww Saru what marvelous post you have made
you noted both previous and current 7 vows of Mr Akshat Jindal
Jindal sahab ne jab pehle vachaan diye thay tab koi emotions feelings nahi thi but aaj jab he was reciting all vaachan he had smile happiness and emotional connection and all were so pure and simple
I m fallen love with vows and like you I also desire Kaash Aisa life partner mujhe bhi mile
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was waiting for ur post maine kal se kitni baar IF khola finally wait is over
As usual beautiful post for a beautiful episode 
Kal ke jindal sahab ka vachan sun ke mre ankho se khushi aansoo nhi ruk rhe it was heart touching jindal sahab ne pure dil se diya hai vachan and the way he holded her hand tightly was dil le lo

Waise all vachans were fab and beautiful bt 7th vachan is my fav i dont know how many times i have watched this scene

There has been huge badlav in jindal sahab.. 
Edited by Kammy02 - 5 years ago
akshan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing post Saru👏👏
This episode definitely needs special mention for the transformation of khadoos akshat jindal into guddan's dream wala akshat jindal.. 

Cvs have very beautifully picturize all the emotions of a person who at one point of time was emotionless. 

Saru TUMHARE POST KI HAR EK LINE DIL KO CHOO GAYI❤️❤️

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful saru😊
The only scene that had me go gaga yesterday 
The way pati and patni were looking at each other
Amyka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow ! What a beautiful episode !
What a beautiful post !
Thank you Saru 🤗

I always wait for your post but can't reply every time. Like your post every time. I am too lazy to write .
Thanks for your effort for writing beautiful long post.❤️

Special praise for NishiKa as AkshAn ❤️⭐️⭐️ They are meant to be together as AkshAn and perfect.
Kanishant thumbnail
Beautifully penned Saru❤️
Though those Saath wachans by Akshat Jindal were itself good I was waiting for your post to enjoy every word of those each wachans...

I was in awe moment watching those wachans and my most loved wachan was that age gap one.. Akshat said mana k mei umar mei tumse bada hoon magar tumhare liye hamesha fit rahoga☺️.. Firstly I didn't believed he really said that but yes he said that

Today we'll get to watch their first step towards love story in the form of friendship. . Excited to watch it...

I don't want to ruin this excitement that's why no comments on Durga🤡
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful post Saru 🤗
I loved the tears of happiness in Guddan's eyes when her husband Akshat Jindal said those 7 Vachan to her, he had content smile & his eyes were gentle filed with pride & happiness.
Sirf Tumhare Liye Guddan❤️

Gudiya saying that your Dil Ki Baat reached my Dil, so their heart is already connected. 😳

I also want Akshat Jindal😭 

He was only smiling for his wife but when talking to his family he was strict Akshat Jindal. 

Each vows that Akshat Jindal took was another Verbal slap on Dayans face.  😈🥳
Edited by *Piku* - 5 years ago
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saru...!  🤗
Aaj tumhare intezaar ka bilkul bura nahi laga mujhe..!! I knew ki you are writing a dhamakedar post for us... 🥳 And I was right...!

Pehli baat toh yeh ki Tumhare shabd dilse nikal kar humare dil tak pahuch gaye ❤️ Bilkul Jindal Saab ke words ki tarah.  

And secondly AJ ne aaj kya Googly mara hai... I have lost count of the no. of rimes I rewatched the 7 Vachan wala part of the episode  . Every word was so intense and truthful ki Guddan ke saath saath humara dil bhi bhar aaya. 

Each Vachan meant so much sentiment that was overflowing from with-in Jindal Saab ki I am not able to digest that all of this REEL.  I need a reality check because I'm getting obsessed with Akshat Jindal and Guddan Akshat Jindal day-by-day. 🤪
MUJHE BHI AISA PATI CHAHIYE. Waise toh I'm 19 but inke jaisa husband ho toh mai aaj ke aaj hi shaadi kar loon. 😎

And my favorite Vachan were the Last two. 

I WILL PROTECT YOU. FOREVER. No other words can ever give such deep sense of security to anyone. To know that someone in this world will go through hell and back to keep you safe. 😳

Akshat just said that I will always think about you before I think about myself. This shows his level of commitment to His Wife and Their Marriage. He doesn't care that she is imperfect and Galatiyo ki Dukaan. She is His, He is Hers. Rest is irrelevant 👏 

I WILL NEVER PART WAYS WITH YOU. NO TEESRA WILL EVER COME BETTEN US. No matter how much we fight, I won't leave your hand. We will be together in every situation irrespective of who is responsible for the mess. I will believe you over anyone else. I won't doubt you or your loyalty. 🤗

He said that he won't ever try to change her. He wants to be with the same Galtiyo ki Dukaan, who a few months back annoyed him to no extent. He wants the same woman who wilk continue to make mistakes but learn tons from them. He wants the same woman who understood his pain even when there was no basis of understanding between them. 😃

He has changed. He has changed for her. And for the better. And he loves this change. He accepts this change.

If this is not LOVE, tell me what the heck is???? 😭
AkshAn has officially drove me to the edge of madness 🤡
Edited by Akshata2010 - 5 years ago
Kashishj09 thumbnail
Saru! I was waiting for your post!!! Looovvveeeddd it! 😊
you penned down the vachan so beautifully!!!
The vachans were so good! What a change in Jindal Saab! I am falling in love with him! Each and every vachan showed how important Guddan has become for him... nothing, absolutely nothing can take a higher level of importance for him than her... for him she has become his world! Jindal Saab this is Love! You just have to realise it...
for me the last vachan was the best... main tumhe khud se kabhi alag nahi honge dunga... kabhi kisi teesre ko humare beech aane nahi dunga... it was not just his love and possessiveness but also a fear deep down inside him of losing her... he knows how much it hurts when you lose someone you love and he just can not afford to lose Guddan... She has become his lifeline and she is now someone he just cannot imagine losing... Is baar Jindal Saab se kisi ne bhi Guddan ko alag karne ki koshish ki to Jindal Saab jaan hi le lenge uski...
and finally his line ki ye mere vachan sirf tumhare liye Guddan shows that it is not something he would have promised anyone else... ye sirf Guddan ke liye hain kyunki Jindal Saab ko ehsaas hai ki unki zindagi mein aisa insaan aaya hai jaisa duniya main aur koi nahi... she is one of a kind, precious and for him only...Edited by Kashishj09 - 5 years ago