Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
She said in her Kalnka review that Varun is the best thing that has happened to Bollywood 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@bold Omg really?? 🤣

She also brutally bashed Kalank and then ended up giving it 3 stars 🤣

Originally posted by: ranikaadi

She said in her Kalnka review that Varun is the best thing that has happened to Bollywood  🤣

Edited by mystic786 - 5 years ago
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Originally posted by: mystic786

Arre she brutally bashed Kalank and then ended up giving it 3 stars 🤣

She's literally another definition of nepotism. 
mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh I hate her. 🤢 She's so plastic and fake 🤢 

Originally posted by: ranikaadi

She's literally another definition of nepotism. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
It baffles my mind how a wife of a big producer can even be a critic ? Ofcourse no one has a problem with that

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

It baffles my mind how a wife of a big producer can even be a critic ? Ofcourse no one has a problem with that

Chopra's case is highly problematic, but also a bit tricky because her connection with film industry predated the marriage. She has a degree in literature and journalism - she started as a promising journalist (not a film journalist) before she married Chopra. Her mother worked as a writer (e.g., wrote dialogues for Chandni), her sister was/is also in film business. I was surprised to read on Wiki that her daughter already published a novel.  
TakingAStand thumbnail
Anupama chopra May have started out as a critic but she has own agenda to push like MAMI and gaining strong foothold behind the screens in BW.

Also, she would never have a problem with Nepotism, she is a product of that. Her mom is a writer, her sister is a director/ writer, who co-wrote Dil Toh Pagal Hai and recently directed Qarib Qarib Single. Her brother wrote Sacred Games which was adapted to a TV show. So that's all Anu knows, so when she asks those Qs abt nepotism to actors, it's so fake. Like dude, you too are a product of that.
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Originally posted by: TakingAStand

Anupama chopra May have started out as a critic but she has own agenda to push like MAMI and gaining strong foothold behind the screens in BW.

Also, she would never have a problem with Nepotism, she is a product of that. Her mom is a writer, her sister is a director/ writer, who co-wrote Dil Toh Pagal Hai and recently directed Qarib Qarib Single. Her brother wrote Sacred Games which was adapted to a TV show. So that's all Anu knows, so when she asks those Qs abt nepotism to actors, it's so fake. Like dude, you too are a product of that.

Of course she does and she knows that herself, but to show that she isn't part of it... is the reason she asks that question. she's fake as Deepika. 
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Anupama Chopra is good to listen to but no way is she unbiased...I remember laughing my guts out when she gave Befikre 3.5 stars out of 5 just because it was Adi Chopra's movie. 
She has always made it clear about not having any problem with nepotism. Can she where she is coming from.

But I wonder what prompted Rajeev Masand and Raja Sen to award 3.5 and 4 stars respectively to the movie like ADHM. 

Critics are as bad as the likes of KJo. 

Edited by bashful_moon - 5 years ago