Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I think Naina has improved a lot as Rhea, she reminds me a bit of shikha and I think she does good in parts where she does not have to shriek!
I liked rhea's encounter with pragya more than abhi-prachi, prachi for all the good qualities is annoying, maybe because of Mughda's portrayal?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Haven't watched gen leap episodes live on TV till now.. so may be can't dwell too much on performances of new actors..😳 but kudos to patience levels of some of those who are still able to watch sitting thru daily for 30 mins before TV for such low quality,  chivalrous, poorly recycled plus cringe worthy crap..

Anyhow sorry, from clips/pics keep seeing on social media..its still unbelievable how could these two be termed as 20 yrs college going young girls belonging to Abhi & Pragya's genes at all??  one is OTT poking, preaching & fighting Dadi / nani amma kind, another is way too evil, vulgar & vampish (almost semi bikini clad, screeching & dominating in all situations/scenes/combinations/locations since begining of gen leap). 🤬

In recent times have HARDLY seen Balaji & Ekta going so so terribly WRONG be it in characterization, casting, role fitment, styling or screen presence for supposed new gen leads of such a popular TV soap.. 👎🏼 Sriti & Shabir as young looking 60+ oldies Pragya & Abhi still appear so out of place, unconvincing and off sync with these new gen actors / characters..
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LA2725

<font size="2">Haven't watched gen leap episodes live on TV till now.. so may be can't dwell too much on performances of new actors..😳but kudos to patience levels of some of those who are still able to watch sitting thru daily for 30 mins before TV for such low quality, chivalrous, poorly recycledplus cringe worthy crap..</font>

<font size="2">Anyhow sorry, from clips/pics keep seeing on social media..its still unbelievablehow could these two be termed as 20 yrs college going young girls belonging to Abhi & Pragya's genes at all?? one is OTT poking, preaching & fighting Dadi / nani amma kind, another is way too evil, vulgar & vampish (almost semi bikini clad, screeching & dominating in all situations/scenes/combinations/locations since begining of gen leap).🤬</font>

<font size="2">In recent times have HARDLY seen Balaji & Ekta going so so terribly WRONG be it in characterization, casting, role fitment, styling or screen presence for supposed new gen leads of such a popular TV soap..👎🏼Sriti & Shabir as young looking 60+ oldies Pragya & Abhi still appear so out of place, unconvincing and off sync with these new gen actors / characters..</font>

Kkb was always a soap opera to begin with and that too ek's, so I marvel at those who expected any logic from the story line.
I think discussing how the characters look older than their age is kind of redundant at this point, even if agree with it.
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well,Rhea behaved like a human being for the first time in the show.
Mostly she is an OTT vamp.
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed. Rhea seems to have improved a bit since the beginning. But her acting and dialogue delivery etc all ditto Aliya to me. I do not want her to be negative character for ever but should quickly change to positive. Like in PR Ovi and Teju characters. Ovi remained negative for the rest of the story and sucked big time.Since we have Kiara to fulfill that role Let them show Rhea at least to turn positive quickly.