illegal stay??? Mistaken identity???

Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Someone please explain me precap me Kya dekha maineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Krishna gets a call from London hospital, " mam we received radhe identify card from London train blast"

So radhe is back right???
Not gaurav but new guys...BS planted him or this guy is illegally staying in London using radhe's identity...and now he will take advantage of Shukla as they are dumbest on the earth and illiterate fellowsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Or ekta concept of bringing dead man back or CVS have planned something to reduce veer's sentenced and they are trying to prove him guilty free here????

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it something Shivani and/or Sunaina made up... I refuse to believe Shukla had power and contacts in London! Either this, or its someone else with a same name who would then use this new identity for some hidden agenda! 
I refuse to believe he is back from death! He's not a white walker πŸ˜†

And not everyone would believe! I feel Shuklain would get all emotional and Shukla will play along to only use him against Krishna... 
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Haha,  it can be mistaken identity and illiterate Shukla's definitely going to believe that especially Radhey's mom, I guess. πŸ˜†
Renee.Clare thumbnail
New article http://www.urlremoved.com/krishna-chali-london-dr-krishna-wants-to-stay-away-from-her-past-but/
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I dont think BS has connections at UK and Sunaina will do something after the cold treatment she got from veer. 
This is something different. 
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaliya_Fizz

Someone please explain me precap me Kya dekha maineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Krishna gets a call from London hospital, " mam we received radhe identify card from London train blast"

So radhe is back right???
Not gaurav but new guys...BS planted him or this guy is illegally staying in London using radhe's identity...and now he will take advantage of Shukla as they are dumbest on the earth and illiterate fellowsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Or ekta concept of bringing dead man back or CVS have planned something to reduce veer's sentenced and they are trying to prove him guilty free here????

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I don't think it's BS. Might be Sunaina has teamed up with Shivani to destroy Shuklas and Krishna. Sunaina has not learnt her lesson. When she went to meet Veer in the jail she called Krishna uss ladki'.

What happened to Shukla's brother??? It can be him too. Or some unknown enemy . Don't know whether BS will believe it's Radhey but Shuklain will accept him.
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Best way to keep my calm is to wait and watch the epsidoes. I am sure Shuklain will for this fake Radhey and may also force Krishna to accept the fact that Radhey is back.
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Shukla's will definitely believe and might accept the new guy...what I'm looking forward is ,are they gonna want Krishna to come back in radhe's  life or not ? 
All this new radhe can be a plot of shivani or her father ...or even sunaina ...
annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Curious_Renee

New article http://www.urlremoved.com/krishna-chali-london-dr-krishna-wants-to-stay-away-from-her-past-but/

Renee, is it the correct url???? it says urlremoved.com!
Edited by annx - 5 years ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: annx

Renee, is it the correct url???? it says urlremoved.com!

Don't know what's happening?  OK., nothing new in the article, it has just mentioned Krishna will try to find Radhey along with Gaj bhaiya,  I guess,  after that phone call. πŸ˜Š

Edited by Curious_Renee - 5 years ago