SBS/ SBB Updated- Problem in Ketki's Marriage

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
SBS segment today

The promo showed Kuhu and Mishti locked up by Parul Maasi...Mishti is shouting that Ved is bitraying Ketki ..please let me out..
Parul maasi in stern voice says that they are more concerned about ketki's happiness...She is not ready to open the door for Kuhu and Mishti.

FullUpdate

WEll nothing much was shown...

SBS
They showed that Kuhu is eager to Tell Ketki but Mishti wants to tell Abhir first... Kuhu shouts..why you say Abhir Abhir..This is Ketki's marriage and I am going to tell her...

Then Big ben is shown very angry..a scean where she is with Kuhu and Mishti...no dialogues are heard..

Another scene All are happily welcoming Ved the new Groom...he is again on phone always...

Then they show Parul has locked up Mishti and Kuhu on Big Ben's order... Mishti shouts saying Ved is betraying Mishti and this marriage has to be stopped...Parul say's they will worry about Mishti and Big ben knows and has seen. Something like this... She says Marriage rituals are going on..15 more mins and after the marriage is over I'll let you both out...

Mishti is searching for Abhir

They show a scene where I guess Abhir gives that Chuunar to his mom and she hugs him...then Kunal is standing in between...Abhir Big BEn hug then Kunal separates them saying he also needs to be in the hug and Big Ben hugs both her sons. This is way before marriage rituals start... Big ben is bonding with her sons

the background voice says...Abhir had just come closer to his mom...now after helping mishit will Abhir again move away from his mother...Big Ben is angry on Mishti

Then Kuhu and Mishti interview

Then

SBB

They show how every one are decked up..all are fully ready for the Rajvansh Marriage...and a few scenes shown in SBS
Mishti says that she wants to stop the marriage and is trying for that
Edited by Cool_wonder - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
What a duh family . Why does mishti want to stop them? Tell her brother and shut up. Its their problem . 
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Mishti is Alpha Nari here. I like kuhu, she gives them back nicely and will just inform her brothers

I think this character is built in such a way she takes on trouble.

Edited by Salutethearmy - 5 years ago
Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The events remind me too much of krpkab frequently. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† There too Rhea's wedding is fixed with a guy whom Ishwari selects and that guy will be two timing Rhea with another girl whom he calls her as his cousin. There too it is Sona who doubts that guy and goes to find the evidence needed for getting the marriage cancelled. ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜ƒ
I sincerely hope that everyone gets to know the truth of Ved before it is too late and Ketki's marriage is stopped. She is such a sweet little girl. I don't want her life ruined.
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeh shadi tho honi se rahi .. where they locked mishti or not