Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Khushi and Arnav were already in trouble for hijacking from under the thugs noses.  Abhi is trying his best to help everyone.  I agree it is not a charity home.  But, Dadi should talk to her grandson before blaming Abhi and Khushi.

Hope Arnav makes thigs easier for everyone.

Nice update.

Take care!

Cheers......

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Khushi is absolutely right it’s time she should stand up for her self esteem and not let anyone belittle her with their angry words but I think it’s also high time they acknowledge their feelings and confess.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Its time for Arnav to go have a talk with dadi and set her straight. Thats the only way she will back off.

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I can understand her position and reason more than anything

Sometimes u need alone times to kick your wounds, cool off and then emerge strong

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Glad she stood for herself awesome 

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Will Arnav leave Khushi just like that?

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Arnav and KHushi don’t get breaks. My heart broke for both of them but glad that a Khushi stood up for herself.  

surrazdan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shit... this hurts... really hurts..

when Khushi cried.. i wish Arnav shud have seen that too.. and realized it..

You cant expect Khushi to understand him everytime.. and i think its high time.. the roles to be reversed too

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for the update. Arnav and kushi along with Abhi’s help managed to save the sister’s and brought them to Shantivan.The sisters were at ease at Shantivan. Loved the banter and fun filled talks among all the four especially the way Anji was inciting Arnav to tease kushi. 

But the unexpected entry of Dadi in Shanti van caused an uproar and commotion as she did not like the presence of the two new girls and indirectly said her house wasn’t a charity home for people to come and stay as a result of which kushi and Abhi walked out of shantivan along with the two girls.

Arnav was shocked on hearing about the new development that took place in his absence despite his repeated requests kushi was adamant and refused to go home with  him it was a question of her self-respect.

Waiting for dadi and Arnav confrontation hope he knocks some sense into her brain.

muskaansobti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mind-blowing update.. can't wait dadi and arnav's face off. I want Arshi to realise how much Deep they have feelings for each other.