Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Woha this was a pleasant surprise, didn't know they'll get engaged and stuff, I mean the announcement being done. Hmm. Brilliant. 

Loved the update. It was fun watching them dance and then the lovely banter. She lost and that's how she goes on the date? 

But, wait, now that the engagement announcement has been made? How does she still end up going to the date with him?

I'd like to skip dadi's parts if it was upto me. She's a pain.

Cheers 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Dadi thinks she won this round, but did she? Pushing for an engagement does not mean much if Arnav doesn't go along.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This is where I had stopped reading it on dhwani............so eager to see what happens next

surrazdan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

oh... u stopped at cliffhanger..

hey bhagwan ji...

when will u update next..

it was so superb.. i feel like happening in front of my eyes..

wow..

luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

OMG those were fantastic 2 chapters.... ha arnav is realizing he feels something for khushi...and people around him are starting to notice it too ...especially payal and anjali and abhi πŸ˜ƒ

oh khushi gets flustered with arnav's closeness too....wohoooo

haha Nk and la intro to the family was hilarious πŸ€£

oh ek aur shart!!! love ittt! haha both won...but lets see what arnav makes khushi do now!

oh is Arnav's mom's malgalsutra with khushi πŸ₯³

who is the mysterious mastermind now?? whose orders is roy following?

oh no dadi mami...yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

why do i get the feeling khsuhi is related to sheetal??

eagerly waiting for the next!!

luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Me too πŸ˜Š...eagerly waiting!

Originally posted by: anjs

This is where I had stopped reading it on dhwani............so eager to see what happens next

Ssanjinika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 12.1

OMG - Mangalsutra missing?! I have an inkling where nani might find it πŸ˜‰

Did Khushi ever return the marriage ornaments? Yep, I am speaking about  the one Arnav helped Khushi with πŸ˜†

Can't believe I am saying this, but I hope, somehow this missing ornament would play a part in the upcoming episodes. I'm imagining dadi having kittens and nani trying to soothe her :)

Chapter 12.2

Ouch!! What a way to find out that you are as good as engaged! I understand this happens in our culture, but still...ek baar puch tho lete!

And Khushi, poor girl. Can't wait for the story to move ahead. I loved the bits of the original IPK you slid into the update. 

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

What a twist... I guess arnav will try and convince the fact that he does not like sheetal or will he just throw the trump and say he is already married to kushi

Waiting eagerly 

virka_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Dadi is so cruel!  Seriously!!  Bechaare Arnav aur Khushi. Desperately waiting to know what Arnav will do next. Please update soon. 

A... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6

Very interesting chapter... feel sorry for Arnav and khushi. May be this is the strong push tht leads to the realisation of love they have for each other but failed to acknowledge till now. Would love to see indifferent khushi and posessive Arnav.... eagerly waiting for next