Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: chaaru26

What is the spoiler about

That naina kamya Reva one. Reva is saying naina thank god I'm not getting married with sameer at least munna doesn't flirt with everyone. Something like this.
IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rph09

That naina kamya Reva one. Reva is saying naina thank god I'm not getting married with sameer at least munna doesn't flirt with everyone. Something like this.

I am so scared that they are going to ruin Sameer's character which I wont forgive because he has had the best character growth in history..I hope Sameer is doing this to make Naina jealous because she refused to come back with him or something
Rph09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamIbe

I am so scared that they are going to ruin Sameer's character which I wont forgive because he has had the best character growth in history..I hope Sameer is doing this to make Naina jealous because she refused to come back with him or something

It's definitely sameer trying to make her jealous. Jab bhi naina dur jati hai sameer ko yeh ek hi rasta sujhta hai🤣
IamIbe thumbnail

It's definitely sameer trying to make her jealous. Jab bhi naina dur jati hai sameer ko yeh ek hi rasta sujhta hai🤣

Buddhuram uske liye tadpega lekin ego ke maare uske paas nahi jayega yeh ladka..this time I want him to look above his ego like the redemption phase Sameer had..he needs to accept his mistake and Naina needs to stop crying and show him her devi side now 
Rph09 thumbnail

Buddhuram uske liye tadpega lekin ego ke maare uske paas nahi jayega yeh ladka..this time I want him to look above his ego like the redemption phase Sameer had..he needs to accept his mistake and Naina needs to stop crying and show him her devi side now 

Sameer is blank now. He is thinking himself a failure & getting irritated. Aur irritation naina pe nikal raha hai.
Rph09 thumbnail
Btw why did rd tag ashi in his new insta pic? And then he deleted the tag ðŸ˜‰
chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I guess we need to wait for the epi to air... and if Sameer is flirting with other girls then it will be only to make Naina feel jealous... this boy is covered by ego that be isn't able to see through it. 
But even he will realise snd I need an emotional scene at that time 
IamIbe thumbnail

Sameer is blank now. He is thinking himself a failure & getting irritated. Aur irritation naina pe nikal raha hai.

I get that but he still needs to realise that he cant just do this to the person he loves that he needs to tell her everything because how long will Naina stick with this behaviour..eventually even she will move on
Rph09 thumbnail

I get that but he still needs to realise that he cant just do this to the person he loves that he needs to tell her everything because how long will Naina stick with this behaviour..eventually even she will move on

Sameer always hides thing from her & she doesn't get to know about his this behavior😭

@Chaaru
Yes you r right. We need to wait.
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What Ray when did this happen?