Hoshiyaar
Sab ho jao Taiyar
Aa chuki hain iss ilake ki Thandedar
kia jaye unka swagat taliyo ke saath barombar

This thread is some special treat for you Sims
because THE LTG missed you
All of us here have something for you which we hope you will love

so here we go

First of, welcome back Sims 🤗. Missed you a lot. 😳 Of course, we haven't talked much and don't really know about each other but I have this strange feeling of admiration for you, the way you have your presence on the forum, the way you have bonded with all the members (new or old) it's just beautiful. Ah! Gotta learn so much from you. I hope now that you're back, you'll be staying and we'll be interacting more. Thank you for being this Thanedaar (of sorts😆) and just being there for help. Welcome back🤗
Octo(Sanskari Kanya)

Hey my sweets,
As far as my memory is correct, I have read your first work on SamAina here and I remember leaving a word or two. The concept was good so why not read them? But, slowly, I started reading more work from you whether it's an OS or a TS or a full-fledged FF, I can proudly say I have read it all and is an ardent follower. I will be always grateful towards you for your creativity inspired me to write some beautiful (I am being not so modest here, haha) reviews for you where parallel and symbolism filled stories provided so much food for thought for me. You are one of the writers with who I have developed a personal rapport with and know since I started my journey of IF. You as a reader is my favourite where you have never hesitated to motivate me and encouraged me to do better always. On your absence in the LTG threads, I had been very active, a case of bad timing I suppose. But, now you will be back and I am excited to gush and blush, find symbolisms and parallels with complete LTG gang as without the Thanedaar, it felt quite incomplete! So, welcome back  🤗
With loads of love,
Shreya a.k.a 
Choomantar

Welcome back 
Though I don't know you as a person  but I'm quite sure you are amiable, diligent, gregarious, affectionate, unassuming, compassionate, reliable and the list goes on
From the time I have been on forum I am in love with your writing 
Your greatest fan

Here are some lines for your welcome  (I don't credit for these)

Kaun aaya ki nigaaho me chamak jaag uthi,
Dil ke soye huye tarano me khanak jaag uthi.
Kiske aane ki khabar le kar hawaein aayi,
Rooh khilane lagi saanson me mehek jaag uthi.
Tehreem(Gyarwi kaksha ki ladki)

Sims di,thanedaar of LTG gang!!! Mai zyada kuch nahi bas IF join karne ka reason bataungi. When I was a bhatakti aatma in IF , I read almost all stories through anmol di's index. But unable to read the stories of sims di. Kyunki wo sirf IF members ke liye tha. Then finally I joined in 1st December!! I read all stories of di in just 2days!! Leap to your heart, hum aapke hai kaun and moonlit nights are fav of them!!!! We blush, gush after reading her story. We miss you so much in the thread and your updates obviously during your trip!!! Aur mai to bhul hi gayi wo scenarios😳 aha!!!! Sabko pyaar karne wali, Randeep deewani( hum bhi included hai!!) SIMS DI welcome back!!! Hope trip goes bahot accha!! Aapke thread ke wajase mujhe itne saare didi,bhaiya,dost aur behen mile!!! Dher saara pyaar to you❤️ and bahot bada hug🤗 and ek demand ke saath mere letter khatam karungi. Jaldi moonlit nights  ka update diyo 🤣 
Ab wapas aa jayoge to lagegi threads par charchand!!!🥳
From Suparna(puchki)!

Hi Sims Di and WELCOME BACK...
I am really looking forward to interact with you on the thread...
First of all thanks for coming up with the nostalgic thread, its really a warm and positive place..
And I must say this that I read your stories (and really sorry I didnt comment, I am half way through and would comment properly when I complete) and you are truely one of my inspiration to write and its a big thing for me when you motivate me to write too😳
Ek raaz ki baat batau... one of the many reasons I joined the thread is actually to interact with you.. 
So looking forward for more interactions... 

Love Chaaru(Bijli)🤗

The forum and Laal Tamatar Gang hasn't been the same without it's very own dabangg police officer, and I think we all agree to this. 
But as we say, missing someone is a reminder that you have the person in your heart, I guess we all survived. 

May the Laal Tamatar gang be blessed with hundred years of friendship... 😳

Welcome back Thanedaar ji, aapke hukum ka intezaar hai😆

My heart is truly leaping out today, but please don't say Hum aapke hai Kaun, cause I won't be able to answer😳

P. S Di update ka laalach dekh rahe ho😆
Anshika(Nayi naveli dulhan)

Welcome back our thaanedarni Ji..

Sims it was really empty here in the forum without you. 

Missed your point of views on characters and the in-depth of the tracks.

And I am personally Missing those scenarios.
Suhaana(memsahab)

Sims 1st of all welcome. Missed u soo much & ur danderous posts..well they are atleast dangerous fr me😛. Hope u had a gud tym there. 2 wks hv passed ..wen we luk bk we realise that tym seriously flies.
Surbhi(Hawa hawai)

"Aap nhi the to kuch adhoora sa tha
kuch khalipan sa tha kuch bikhra sa tha
Gairmauzudgi ne aapki aisa hashar Kiya hmara
Sab pass the sab sath the phir bhi ye waqt  kuch thehra sa tha"
 Missed you a lot Sims! 🤗 Your presence has always been like the first beam of light of a beautiful morning. You are like a pillar of our gang, a guiding light, a binding force. Aise hi thode na Thaanedar kehte Hain aapko 😆
I am happy that now we'll get to see you a lot more on forum and ab aap hme teasers de kar tadpaogi nhi ( Shayad han because you love it) 😆 so, welcome back!!! And lots of hugs to you! 🤗
Shweta(Sondesh)

Welcome back Sims di, our Thaanedaar 😃. We missed you a lot. When I had not joined IF, even then I had known everyone of this gang but the person I had known the most at that time was you. I always felt that I know you even when I had not talked to you. I loved to read your imaginary scenarios and I still do. Your description and analysis of scenes of YUDKBH are awesome and I find them very interesting. Now that you are back, I will be eagerly waiting for your imaginary scenarios and analysis 😉. Once again welcome back 🤗.

With lots of love,
Prachi
LTG ki Pikachu. 😳

My dearest Sims😳

Welcome back! You know very well how much I missed you. And I think the show also missed you. That's why with you the romance of the show has also gone for a vacation😆But now you are back I'm so happy!! Without you the forum was "dry" for me😭Kitne dinon se blush & gush nahi ki!

You bring the positivity in the forum. And this is the speciality about you(of course hume teaser deke tadpana bhi). It was very tough for me without you. Because of the negativity and "some reasons" (you know what!). I know you too missed us. In your absence we have done so much thing! But I'm sure with you we will make many more memories. Just keep giving us the scenarios and tadpaoying us.

I hate your WiFi! Seriously I wanted to kill it. Su did a great job in your absence. The gang also did a fantastic job by gossiping & supporting each other. Forum mein activity hi activity thi thanks to them. We have become like a family.😳

You know I love you right? I'm not good at writing stuff & express my feelings. But I hope you understood my love for you😒Lots of hugs & kisses from Sameer😛

Your Pyari Behna,

Ray(utawali)🤗

Jab pehli baar dekha tha naam 
Tab socha nahi tha yeh hoga uska anjaam 

Likhawat se apne you made us all drool 
Jaise ek dusre ke pyaar mein Sameer aur Naina aksar bane fool 

Kaafi jhijhak ke baad finally socha message daal hi doon 
Manik aur Nandini aapko bhi pasand hai ussi baat se naachne lagi jhoom barabar jhoom 

Sameer aur Naina ke khayalon mein aise banayi hume ek dusre ke rishtedaar 
Ki aur koi option diya hi nahi aur banaye hum aapko apne thaanedaar 

Yunhi aise muskurate rahiye khud ko aur hume bhi apne writing se, kabhi na lena maun 
Kyunki jald hi aapka Sameer Maheshwari aayega aur chupke se kaano mein bolega "Hum Aapke Hai Kaun?"
Muskan(aate jaate)

Maaza Aata hai...Aap hi humari MOST FAVOURITE and MOST WANTED THAANEDAAR in our Group...Finally Aap aa hi gaye...Ek toh Aap humari Thanedaar hai,dusra Aap toh mere inspiration ho..Aapke har ek Stories se main inspire hoti hun.. Kuch jyada kehna toh nahi hain Bus Aap Humare Saath Hamesha Rahiye aur humme hamesha support karthe rehena ..Main bas Do quotes se Yeh letter Khatam karna chahungi 

GOOD FRIENDS ARE LIKE STARS YOU DONT ALWAYS SEE THEM. BUT YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU FOREVER 

True friends are like diamonds bright, beautiful, valuable and always in style.

YOU ARE A TRUE INSPIRATION FOR ME

LOVE YOU SIMS DII

KEEP SMILING 😊 AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME

YOURS FRIEND,
THULASI(phool si)

Dearest sim dii...😳

Welcome back to the thread. We missed you like anything and it seemed like ages...
But now you're back...
And we'll continue to blush and gush more now that you've come...
🥳

Diii before saying anything i feel grateful and privileged that you've invited me to join this thread... It was thread number 2 right and look within a month we are here on thread number 15...
I feel very lucky that you gave me a small place in this beautiful and CRAZY family of LAAL TAMATARS... I never knew that i could be a part of this awesome gang... But because of you it was possible...🤗

Remember the OS which su dii posted inclusive of the members of LTG . After reading it i wondered that can i be the part of this exciting gang ? And again I'll repeat that if you've not invited me I wouldn't have come across with such lovely and amazinggg souls. Who carry golden heart within them...😳
And dearest thaanedaar you missed the title ceremony and many threads I guess 8! But our jhakaas devi did a pretty amazinggg job in your absence...
Sooo her appreciation is necessary right ?
She is lovely like you...
No wonder you two are TWINNIE!!!!⭐️

Chalo enough of my badbbad ... But i am finding kr difficult to stop because I've to talk a lot with you... Now that you're back be ready to face the curious sharatiii khopdiii of the gang!!!!😉

Let's continue to gush blush, tease ,have fun and do loads of mastiii and shararat at the fun...🤪
Warmest welcome thaanedaar saahibaaa...

Love you loads...❤️
Keep smiling
Labhya(shararti khopdi) 😃

Last but not the least
My dearest dearest bhena
Welcome back
I know we have been in touch and all through our private abode
but I terribly missed you
and I rarely miss people but how can I not miss my twin sister
I tired to do a part of your responsibility and I hope you will be happy with whatever have been transpired in the last few days here and the gang stood by
Ray and I were like nutshells without you because our partner in crime was missing
Labhya too charge to complete the threads by teasing Anshika
we have some new members such as Hash who is on detox
 prachi who is very sweet 
suparna kristy tehreem all teenagers are yudkbholics like us
Muskan and shreya visit us like eid ka chaand
shweta is too cute 
while Surbhi keeps adding her own ashdeep touches
chaaru is the superfast express here
abida is positivity ki misaal
suhana is bored with her lecturer job but here she does not lecture us at all
main itni khush hu ki tu vapis aagyi hain ki mujhe rona aa rha hain
You are my golden sunshine here my simply bindaas sister be ready to be super active now because we have a lot to gush blush and talk.

I am sorry guys if I skipped any names

yours
Suhani(jhakaas devi)

our previous thread which is over its limit

Edited by munchkinland - 4 years ago
Posted: 4 years ago
Yayyy
Welcome Welcome thaanedaar🥳
And Congratulations gang members
Thread 15 

😃
Edited by Labhya - 4 years ago
Welcome back Sims Di!!!!😳
And congratulations to all LTG members for thread15🥳!!!! Yay!!!
Chaaru and anshika k side bhi welcome diii
In dono ne mujhe kaha tha ki message post kr dena hamara...

Isliye i did...

Abi sb so chuke hai...
Kal milkr sb mastiii karenge  😃

Goodnight guys
🤗
Edited by Labhya - 4 years ago
Yeiii... I am so happy. Finally our Thaanedaar is back! 😃 Welcome back Sims 🥳
And Congratulations LTG for Thread 15. We did it. 
Welcome back Sims di 🤗.
Congratulations guys for the 15th thread 🥳.
This is such a surprise! kal raat se mujhe labhya aur su ne dhamki dekar roka hua tha thread par aane se. I have no idea what to say just a lot of love for my LTG gang..I love you all aur tum logo ne mujhe subah subah apne itne pyare messages se rula diya..aaj mai individually respond karoongi aur agar kisi ko updates ki farmaish karni hai toh karlo because I am so moved by your heartfelt words I am in the mood for giving
Welcome back Sims Dii!!Humne Aapko Bahut Miss Kiya And Guyzz Congratulations for the "15th" Thread... 
Originally posted by IamIbe

This is such a surprise! kal raat se mujhe labhya aur su ne dhamki dekar roka hua tha thread par aane se. I have no idea what to say just a lot of love for my LTG gang..I love you all aur tum logo ne mujhe subah subah apne itne pyare messages se rula diya..aaj mai individually respond karoongi aur agar kisi ko updates ki farmaish karni hai toh karlo because I am so moved by your heartfelt words I am in the mood for giving
welcome back di!! Aur maine to apni request pehle ki kar diya apni letter mein..Moonlit nights!!!😆😆
Originally posted by Samaina_loverzz

Welcome back Sims Dii!!Humne Aapko Bahut Miss Kiya And Guyzz Congratulations for the "15th" Thread... 
Thank you Thulaasi dear! Indeed 15th thread is a big thing but we have many more threads to go