Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RangnRia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Deepanand

Hey ria,

Awesome dear. I know our sameer has a big problem about sharing his feelings. Hope he will open up to naina and their problem is solved.

Hi Deepa...Thanks...
Sam jaise logo ko open up karne me thodi zyada dikkat hoti...All they need is a little more understanding and patience from the people they feel closest to...
I am extremely sorry for the novelish posts on your "I am still with Sameer"...Its just that my heart went out to Sameer...I was too confused at Naina's cold reaction to Sam's pleas not to abandon him and her inability to understand him even in such close proximities...
RangnRia thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwta16

Beautiful poem di.  I loved how you captured Sameer's inability to share things, to be open about his feelings in this beautiful shayari.  😃

Thanks Shweta...I actually wanted to highlight it was not his ego rather his Inability to open up unlike what the majority here thought...
RangnRia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saji79

Beautifully written. Very well depicted Sameer emotions. The line khamoshiyoun ke meloun mein ... stuck my heart. Keep writing 😊

Sajida Di...
I was waiting for your reply...Apki parkhi nazar ne alfazon ki khubsurti dhoond hi li...Thanks Di...Aapki dua rakhiyega...
RangnRia thumbnail
Thanks Uma,Suhani,@sonushrivastava and @soniadutta
RangnRia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sivasri

Awesome yaar...it conveys his feelings so beautifully...

After reading your poems...
I want CVs to show Sameer writing poems...

You know I was so excited when I read Shayar Sameer in the title of some Thread...But show mein toh shayari ka koi ata pata hi nahi...Sam jaise logo ko open up karna ata nahi...thats why such people are normally creative and express their inner feelings through stories,shayaris,poems and so on..
Unfortunately show mein aisa kuch nahi dikhaya hai...😭
RangnRia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Ria di, cha gayo!! Beautifully penned down!!! Inability of sameer to share things, is felt through your lines!👏

Waise di, ek request hai, aap na ek index kar sakte hai apne shayari o ka. To jo jo humne nahi pada wo pad sakte hai!😃

Thanks Suparna...
Tell me one thing...aapke comments se aap pure Delhi ki dhaar lagte ho "cha gayo"...par naam mein Bangali tadka...Zara iss confusion ko durr karne ki zehmat karen...😊

Request nahi bilkul order kar sakti ho aap...But unfortunately mujhe yahan ka abhi tak kuch zyaada pata nahi hai...Index kaise banana hai and all..btw thanks for the suggestion to create an index...Mere dimaag mein bhi nai aaya...But ek baat batao ab tak toh maine shayad se 3-4 Sameer-wale Shayaris hi likhi hun...Index toh zyada entries ke liye hoti hai na???
Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It was awesome dear..
Truly depicts sameer's nature
Sakshi607 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow superbly written Ria. You have great talent.
Depicts sameers turmoil so well. Hope he starts to open up to naina soon. I know it will take time for him but he should start now. She is his lifepartner and will definitely support him. 
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful lines Ria ...👏 U hve captured Sams essence so well that the lines depict the immense sadness n emptiness that he has been engulfed in...rather this abyss of hollowing  pain has become his mode  of survival n defense...!
RangnRia thumbnail
@AlbeliPari...Thanks a lot for liking the same...

@Sakshi607,
I just wanted to highlight its not Sameer's ego its rather a deep-seated insecurity which stems from his loneliness throughout childhood...Sam jaise logo ko open up karne me thodi zyada dikkat hoti...All they need is a little more understanding and patience from the people they feel closest to...He will open to Naina only when he is assured that she will be there for him always and never ever abandon him.Naina has to give that assurance and acceptance to get him talking...Hope she realises soon...
Previous
1 2 3
Next
Sameer Thumbnail

Sameer