Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Emerald_18

Maybe memory loss of one or both but I guess next it's going to be with family ..

Whatever they are going to do with S3 is another question...though the end of S2 was quiet dramatic with their accident I was really pissed off with Ricky's role & character in S2 the confession part also was so lame he actually wanted to run away I thot there wud be an emotional breakout of what happened & him confiding in palak however I found no chemistry whatsoever between the leads at the end of S2 the so chemistry we all signed up for nothing of it...felt no emotional connect with whatever he said...

Agree 100% ... the fault is that the creatives gave the entire turnaround part of the story just 5 minutes; how much of meaningful screenplay could they accommodate within this much? They needed at least 2-3 weeks to get a smooth and gradual return to pavilion (Rishabh revelation should have occurred 2-3 weeks back instead of the Nakul drama) ... and after that if they felt that they needed a cliff hanger, they could have added that anytime
Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Season 2 was toh MAHA BAKWAAS. The last episode was also utter trash. There wasn't even a single ounce of chemistry or logic. It was like by the last episode they knew everything was garbage so they just rushed and got it over with.
I hope there is no Season 3. After watching season 2, I think DHTH should have ended in Season 1. They could've extended Season 1 by 10 to 15 episodes and it would've been a better story than this with a proper ending
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

Agree 100% ... the fault is that the creatives gave the entire turnaround part of the story just 5 minutes; how much of meaningful screenplay could they accommodate within this much? They needed at least 2-3 weeks to get a smooth and gradual return to pavilion (Rishabh revelation should have occurred 2-3 weeks back instead of the Nakul drama) ... and after that if they felt that they needed a cliff hanger, they could have added that anytime

Direct long honeymoon ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† & he has already thot of a plan ðŸ˜†
Emerald_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

I agree the Shanaya- Nakul wedding drama  was jus a waste totally .. There were better things to show if the script was written well.. But thanks to the cvs for wasting our time on this crap ..😡
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
do not want season 3 at all. I unsubscribed from the app. All the season 2 were disappointment. 
Emerald_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nickzy

I thought S3 will start with palak's memory loss 

But why do I feel like they have completed there 7 stages of loves with maut ...

Do you feel CVS even remembered the 7 stages of love in S2...? I doubt they even remembered alot of things went unanswered in S2 ...with this kind of ending they'll either continue or start a fresh story...
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Didnt the cast say the show was always meant to be of 120 episodes long and whatever was left over after Sony kicked them off, came up on App as season2... In that sense, they should have just shown both of them dead in the last episode and played the 7 stages of love scene, implying this is where it ends.. 
looks like the makers want to see the response and of course want fans to first beg for another season, trend it on twitter and then proudly announce that on public demand they are coming up with Season3, that they had great numbers and audience deserve more of it.. all the blah blah.. 

Just some usual smartness of Ekta..
kit0kat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Season 3 - NOT NEEDED.  2 was waste.. no story line.. all BS.. Not worth paying.. at least to what I saw in Season 2.  Season 1 was much better.   If they want to bring Season 3... get it back on Sony... not worth investing a penny on pay per view channels.  Ekta concept is hopeless.  .. 
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Have they actually announced the next season? They made such a mess of what they had for the second season. They wasted 34 episodes for nothing. They could have had a really good storyline. They didn’t utilise what they had! 

ajax97 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Not the no. 3 option.It would be drastic end then.