Where do you think Season 3 will start from?

Posted: 4 years ago
So an exciting, lush with chemistry and utterly romantic Season 2 comes to an end with a massive cliff hanger ...where do you think will Season 3 start?
1) One of them in a coma? If yes, who?
2) One of them with a memory loss? If yes, who?
3) One of them declared dead? That will be the worst love story Ekta can ever think of, but 
she has done that before

The web series seems to be Ekta's way of doing saas bahu serials all over again, only now she has the luxury of dividing them into seasons of web series ...Rs 100 per season. Remember how in the olden days Ekta's serial would get a topic like "Mihir is dead" and run it for several months, before hitting climax? And then transition into another such 2-3 month chapter? 

This feels just like that, only we pay for per chapter instead of the whole and complete book
I don't want it to startπŸ˜† in any case i am not going to waste my money on such a series anymore
Originally posted by mysterygirl123

So an exciting, lush with chemistry and utterly romantic Season 2 comes to an end with a massive cliff hanger ...where do you think will Season 3 start?
1) One of them in a coma? If yes, who?
2) One of them with a memory loss? If yes, who?
3) One of them declared dead? That will be the worst love story Ekta can ever think of, but 
she has done that before

The web series seems to be Ekta's way of doing saas bahu serials all over again, only now she has the luxury of dividing them into seasons of web series ...Rs 100 per season. Remember how in the olden days Ekta's serial would get a topic like "Mihir is dead" and run it for several months, before hitting climax? And then transition into another such 2-3 month chapter? 

This feels just like that, only we pay for per chapter instead of the whole and complete book

I am so glad I stopped paying for alt balaji app long time ago. I was watching it on MX player instead πŸ˜†
I think both of them will be dead and the season 3 would be the story of the twins with yogita playing twin role πŸ˜•
Though I was not happy with how season 2 story went, was expecting a closure with respect to the leads. Would have accepted the end with the long drive instead.
I thought S3 will start with palak's memory loss 

But why do I feel like they have completed there 7 stages of loves with maut ...
Did not like the ending at all..but it sure feels that they have completed the 7 stages of love with this ending.
Originally posted by archiesview

I think both of them will be dead and the season 3 would be the story of the twins with yogita playing twin role  πŸ˜•
Though I was not happy with how season 2 story went, was expecting a closure with respect to the leads. Would have accepted the end with the long drive instead.

@boldπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but i think that will be s4πŸ˜†But with ekta anything is possible 
Originally posted by Nickzy

I thought S3 will start with palak's memory loss 

But why do I feel like they have completed there 7 stages of loves with maut ...

Maybe you are right, i had liked that 7 stages of love scene, it kind of gave a depth to palwik relationship, but they made a very bad khichdi out of palwik in s2. Hope they just end it here. 
Maybe memory loss of one or both but I guess next it's going to be with family ..
Whatever they are going to do with S3 is another question...though the end of S2 was quiet dramatic with their accident I was really pissed off with Ricky's role & character in S2 the confession part also was so lame he actually wanted to run away I thot there wud be an emotional breakout of what happened & him confiding in palak however I found no chemistry whatsoever between the leads at the end of S2 the so chemistry we all signed up for nothing of it...felt no emotional connect with whatever he said...
Yeah I too thought this to be part of the seven stages of love ... just that the way the 7 stages were introduced and expanded at the beginning of the season 1 was so innocent and beautiful ... but season 2 has made it into half cooked vegetable stew ... and I hate the creators for this

I have a feeling it will be Palak in a coma and Rithwik redeeming himself through taking care of his kids and Palak ... and maybe there will be a second heroine in the mix to spice up the story

... or maybe she will get a memory loss and it will be like 50 first dates ... this way creatives will get a reason to replay the pre-marriage script in a different style

Btw, what do you guys think of a punar janam angle ? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ ...its Ekta after all
Edited by mysterygirl123 - 4 years ago