Users

Frequent Posters

sumatra1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

Congrats again Saru!

Thanks for this KHIDKI TOD post!! CVs are smart..! Kya din chuna hai 👏

Abhi toh AJ ne MS bandh diya hai, I wanna see if he is gonna repeat the 7 Vachan on monday... As shown in BTS. 

Aaj AJ was not just Akshat Jindal. He was Guddan's Jindal Saab in the truest sense... He thought like a husband, he spoke like a husband, and he acted like a husband. With feelings and all. 

This is the beginning of AkshAn as a couple. As husband and wife. From here on, they will make mistakes but they will rectify it together. They will fight, but still stick together. They will trust each other.

It is a new journey and new chapter. And here they will discover love, passion and emotions together. 

I think that he will repeat all vows, I'm sure a new vow will come. I can not wait, uh, Monday when it will come.
For the first time we see AJ to defend his wife in front of everyone, but with a full conscience. And not as Saas of that house, but as his wife. We've been waiting for a moment for a long time.  Finally, when this moment came, it was so beautiful.
Now their marriage begins. 😳 They finally accepted each other. 😳They have confidence in one another.😳 They respect each other,😳 Guddan has already respected AJ but now AJ is the one who looks at Guddan as a woman (he does not see her as a little child).
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
wah yeh toh mujhe patah hi nahin tha ! 😲
Wakai this is the best 6 month anniversary gift for both Akshan & we fans 😛🥳

Thank you for this beautiful Dil Le Lo post, 🤗
Thank you for conveying your wish to ved sir 🤗

Thanks to Ved sir for delivering this & giving this much deserved beautiful closure to the track 😳

As heart wrenching was the MS todoing scene, the MS pehanaoing scene is several more folds heartwarming thus proving sabr ka phal meetha hota hai ! 😛

Like I once said in my geology lecture, bumps will only make Akshan stronger & today they stood stronger than ever. 😃

Henceforward, the journey of Akshan will be as pure dil se Pati-patni 😳
Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wishing Akshan a beautiful Happy 6 month Wedding Anniversary🤗 

😲 OMG Saru, on Thursday I was watching the video & taking screen shots of the Akshan's wedding sequence. 😆 
Seeing Akshan wedding I just want to sing one of my favorite song:
Chandani Hai Yeh Barat
Saatho Fere Honge Abb Haatho Mein Lekar Haath
Jeevan Saathi Hum Diya Aur Baati Hum Jeevan Saathi Hum Diya Aur Baati Hum Tare Hai Barati,
Chandani Hai Yeh Barat
Ganaga Jamuna Se Bhi Pawan Tere Mera Bandhan
Tera Prem Phoolwari Aur Mera Prem Hai Agan
Janmo Janmo Ka Hi Sajni Tere Mera Saath
Jeevan Saathi Hum Diya Aur Baati Hum Jeevan Saathi Hum Diya Aur Baati Hum Tu Hai Jeevan Mein Jo 

Very beautiful post Saru 🤗 thank you once again for asking Ved Raj for clearing the misunderstanding between Akshan before Guddan wears AJ naam Ka Mangalsutra back again. 👏👏👏

Today Akshan scene was so beautiful starting from the 
Storeroom scene which reminded me of Dutta Kidnapping, fake gun scene 
Guddan complaining to her husband her Data finished, & he trying to shhh her but she is so upset over her data that she doesnt realize the huge blunder she did. i love the cute little nod that Guddan did,  said Sorry.-Now this has become my another favorite scene😆
KC, Kidnapping,  After V-Day party Sherni Cornering Sher & now this from cut to data gone🤣

Then after seeing hubbys action, she openly complimenting him & calling him her Hero & Hubby Ji had a smile on his face  & he was 

Then the entire process of tying the Mangalsutra around Guddan neck was so beautiful😳 from him accepting his mistake, to getting her MS back with Haq, him BBB his family and then stopping his wifey from further giving hom explanation n then telling her I Trust You. 😳

I love before tying the MS hubby Jindal asked permission from wifey and then tied it around her neck. I just love the gentleman Jindal Saab

I also love how Guddan gave a promise of togetherness by saying Hum Aapke Saath Hai.😳
JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Lovely post Saru!! 👏
Yesterday's episode was too beautiful ❤️❤️
6 months ago Akshat tied the mangalsutra around Guddan's neck unwillingly and in a rude way and now he tied the mangalsutra on Guddan's neck happily and in such a beautiful way ❤️❤️
Kashishj09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sahi post Saru! 😊
Kya perfect din chuna CVs ne to bring everything back to track... I actually liked the song of Dharak for them... The songs lyrics actually suit them... Shayad isliye choose kiya hai... I think they should have released Sang join tere in this moment but they must be having a separate special moment planned for it...
I loved Akshat saying that main tumpe ek kharonch bhi nahi aane dunga'... what an awesome transformation... not only has he become more protective and possessive but also vocal of his feelings... this is a big step for a person who would keep everything suppressed and was a man of very few words...
and of course the last part was absolutely amazing... the feels... haaye... I am loving Akshat! Guddan is equally surprised to see this side of Jindal Saab... it's like her dream wale Jindal Saab is come to life... so caring... for any and everything he does his first thoughts are focused on her, her safety... how can this not be love!   😳
Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Happy 6 month anniversary to our lovely alshan😳😳😳

N Saranya congratulations for Ur wish coming true...🤗

Aap aisi hi wishes mangti rahe or hame aise hi scenes milte rahe ...

I guess we should inform the CVS about our wishlist in this forum...😳😳
Amyka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Saru for yourbeautiful...Post and congrats !🤗 your wish fulfilled. I was looking for your post because I knew you are going to make a post about Guddu's confession before wearing MS.
And thanks you remembered 6 months anniversary !🥳
SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

Wow Saru you remembered that it's Akshan's anniversary and what a beautiful post you have created.👍🏼

Fantabulous post👏
Thanks to ved sir for incorporating the suggestion and congrats to you Saru it was you who did this hard work🥳
Saru you blended Akshan marriage scene and today's scenes so amazingly . I loved it🤗
Aaj saari misunderstanding clear hogayi aur Akshat ne pure Haq aur Dil se Guddan Ko apni patni seweekar Kiya so soothing and comforting scene
I think today's Akshan scene was also 6 month anniversary gift from CVS and I think so they are celebrating this way 

Thank U Chit🤗I am waiting for this day to come so that I can wish our Pyaare Akshan🥳

@Bold Actually I was going to make Anniversary post with a wish that kaash aaj hi humein MS tieing scene bhi mil jaayein toh kitna acha hota😳and when I logged into ZEE5 for capturing SS of Akshan's marriage I saw Zee5 released exclusive sneak peak of Akshat asking permission to tie MS , I was pleasantly shocked to know that MS scene will air on this spl day so I thought Y not make a combined post after the episode and that's how this post was made 👍🏼

@Orange Much needed closure we got for this MS track in the most memorable way⭐️ CV's deserve👏

@Pink I will always be thankful for our Pyaare CV's for this beautiful gift🤗
Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shena07

Adipoli post🤗

It was  beautifully done.
Thank you cv's for such a memorable episode.
A closure on all misunderstanding between akshan
Time to celebrate 🥳

Ahaaa Shena Mallu mein appreciation😛 Appo ente reply um in mallu way - Hridayam niranja Nanni❤️

Yeahh Its time to celebrate🥳
SaruSenan thumbnail

Ayeee Hayeee Thank U Shailu🥳