•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
It seems judges have already made up their mind regarding contestants... Some of them are always expected to get 100 like pickosa, aastha while some wont get a 100 no matter how good they sing... Leave alone 100, I feel Mitila was grossly underscored by the jury... I myself feel she makes some very casual mistakes usually but this week (Udit Narayan round) she sang wonderfully well but didnt get the scores she deserved...
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey

I used to watch this show because kids are really talented but i agree with you. Some kids are really not deserving of the score they receive. 

And SHOCK OF THE SEASON came to me when today i came to know that my favorite Mithila Mali was eliminated!! I mean DAMN man....How can that halen. She was always Underscored for no reason. I now feel this show is Biased!! She deserved to stay!!😒☺️

I still cant forget her songs "Aisa Sama Na Hota....." I thought Mithila will Win this show. 

Other than that what i really find irritating is that Chote Bhagwan, why is he there for no reason? And also that non competitive small kiddo, Saransh what is he doing there? Why does he get over scored?

Anyway show is over for me. They eliminated Mithila and kept undeserving ones in the show. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ‘Ώ