Rajat Kapoor and Jennifer Winget in ALTBalaji's next

Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Before Beyhadh 2 happens, the actress will be seen in another show..

Alt Balaji's barrage of shows doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon where, in the next couple of months, over 10 to 15 shows coming in. Apart from Karan Singh Grover's Boss - Baap Of Special Services, the latest show to hit the app soon is going to be Baarish starring Asha Negi and Sharman Joshi.
And guess what? Things are only about to get bigger soon as the app is planning another big show in the form of Code M. But what truly makes it massive is the fact that actress Jennifer Winget has been roped in for the show. Yes! That's right.

None other than actress Jennifer Winget is all set to make her digital debut with the show and joining her will be veteran actor Rajat Kapoor.

The show is said to be a courtroom drama and will have constant plot twists to look forward to.

Aren't you super excited to see Jennifer on the digital platform soon? We certainly are.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waiting for it. She looks hot.
Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Now KSG and Jennifer are working for Ekta, if only together 
SakuraKakashi thumbnail
Jennifer winget makes me wonder, am I a lesbian .
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Looking forward to ALT Balaji's Courtroom Drama..
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Redmi

ðŸ¤¢
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I would rather want Jenny to stay thousands miles away from that loser, we have seen enough of them together, nothing to daydream about it anymore!

I wonder how they debuted in web series at that same time and that too by the same production house.

Originally posted by: ffkhan

I would rather want Jenny to stay thousands miles away from that loser, we have seen enough of them together, nothing to daydream about it anymore!

So true and he would look so awkward with her because he looks so old now and he totally lost his looks while she still looks beautiful.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
She looks like Shilpa Shetty in that pic.
Why would they use that pic of hers, she looks good in literally every pic and they used this?

Shez a looker.