Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow lovely update finally rosid married ๐Ÿ˜Štara dereseved this looking forward for epilogue dr ... 

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations for completing this ff successfully just love it lovely ending awesome

taahir004 thumbnail

Lovely Chapter 

Sid and Roli gets married 

that was beautiful and great

Priyapiu thumbnail

Hello guys here the epilogue for u.
After 5 year.
Morning 8 : 30.
Roli was coming inside the room after finishing all her household works and saw her husband sleeping like a baby. So she slowly went to other side to see her 4 year old cutie angle sleeping just like her husband she slowly kissed her forehead then she remembers how she got the news that she was pregnant with her son Rohan.

After Tara died it was thier marriage night RoSid were in their room in each other arms.
Siddhant was kissing her neck and Roli was moaning badly Making Siddhant to get crazy on her. Suddenly Roli pushed Siddhant a side and rushed towards bathroom and started vomiting. Siddhant went behind her to see that she's vomiting like anything he went to her and hold her head with one hand and with another he was rubbing her back. After sometime Roli washed her face and come out of the bathroom with help of Siddhant.
"What happened Roli is that problem shall we go to doctor ' ask Siddhant cupping her face.
Roli was somehow guessed y she vomited she felt so shy and hided her in Siddhant chest.
"Hy I'm asking what happened baby but ur hiding in chest what happened I'm getting tensed ' ask Siddhant with concern.
"U r bad boy Siddhant ' says roli hiding her more on his chest.
"That i know but y r u saying this now ' asks Siddhant without knowing y she is saying this now.
"Then what this our marriage day but I'm already like this what other will say ' compliments Roli.
Siddhant didn't understand what she is saying and asked " ur like this mean what r u saying baby '.
"Idiot I'm saying today only we got married . Now what will they hearing that I'm pregnant ' says roli with Pinky face.
Now Siddhant understand what she was saying and got surprised.
"Wha. What did u say baby? ' asks Siddhant unbelievably.
"What i said mean idiot now how can i go in front of everyone ' saying roli hit his chest softly.
"Yayyyyy super happy yayyyyy ' saying this Siddhant started dancing.
"Oh shut up Siddhant it's night time shhhh ' whispered Roli.
"How can i be calm after know I'm becoming father yayyyyyyy ' shouted Siddhant in excitement.
"Won't you get embarrassed Sid ' asks Roli controlling her smile.
"Embarrassed y baby it's a good news na ' says Sid confusely.
"Idiot other will say that the great SIDDHANT BHARDWAJ got pregnant his wife in first of their marriage won't u be embarrassed ' asks Roli hiding in his chest.
Now Siddhant got it and it actually embarrassed him too like how can they say that Roli is pregnant to the society.for family they know what happened between these both but what about outsider(๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ).
"Let them say anything baby i won't care but i only care about my both Baby now ' saying this Siddhant kneeled down and kissed roli's tummy.
"Hy baby how come u know ur pregnant ' asks Siddhant.
"Actually I was having this doubt form past few days because my date got shipped and i will feel like vomiting and then i started to like sour foods. So i just guessed as it can be possible right ' says Roli.
"Then how can u confirm ur pregnant what if ur not then I'll be sad na yaar ' says Siddhant with puppy face.
"We can confirm it by this ' saying this Roli showed pregnancy test kit.
"What's this baby ' asks Sid without knowing.
"It's pregnancy test kit Sid Wait I'll go and check ' says roli and try to move but Sid stopped her.
"I will also come' Says Sid making Roli to get shock.
"Sid u can come wait I'll come in awhile ' says Roli.
"No yaar I too want to know is our baby there or not ' says sid with a cute face.
"U can't come sid understand na idiot' says Roli annoyingly.
"I'm asking too na y can't i come ' asks Sid.
"Aerryy yaar it's a girl thing u can't come do u understand what i meaning' asks Sid.
Siddhant somehow understand what that girl thing and given a embarrassed smile.
"Oh ok ok. Now don't waste time go and test it now ' says Sid.
"Oh i was wasting time then who was that saying i will also come i will also like a kid ha ' says Roli with smirk.
Sid given an awkward smile.
"Ok I was the one said that now plz go and test fast' says Sid.
After sometime Roli come out of the bathroom with a sad face seeing this sid got disappointed but still managed as he knows how Roli will feel.
"It's ok baby if it's negative we'll make it positive soon u plz don't get sad ' says Sid with genuine face.
Seeing Roli laughingly said " oh my baby it's positive u Don't have to make it '.
"What did u said roli that it's positive mean our baby is coming to as soon ' asks Sid.
"Ha Baba ur going to become papa soon ' saying this Roli pecked his lips.
Sid I'm excitement took roli in his arms carefully and started rotating her making her to laugh.
Next day morning.
All were standing in shock because RoSid told that roli is pregnant.
"OMG Sid in one day u made bhabi pregnant ' asks Shubh with a open mouth.
"U don't know anything Shubh it happened before marriage itself so it's normal bhabi will be pregnant' says Tani with a naughty smirk.
"Shut up u guys ' says Sid.
They got Happy because of the news.
After 6 months roli was it was roli's 8 month she was sitting in her their room. Sid was coming with a glass of apple juice.
"Here drink this baby ' says Sid.
"Ehhh . I don't want this ' says roli with a disgusting face.
"It's good for health drink it Baby ' says Sid.
"If it's that good u drink urself ' says Roli.
"See baby ur Mummy is behaving like a kid ' complained Sid to their baby.
"Yes i will do like that only ' says roli.
"It's good for both of u baby drink na ' pleased Sid.
"Oh as I'm baby's mummy i have to drink this na so as a baby's dad ur also have to drink this ' saying this Roli made Sid to drink that juice.
"Now it's good ' Says Roli laughingly.
"U wait let the baby come out I'll see ' Says Sid with a naughty smirk making Roli to Blush understand what he mean.
After few weeks later roli got pain in hip and they took her to hospital.
Roli was in side in the operation theatre while Sid was sitting outside with tension.
After sometime they heard baby crying while Sid got happy tears on his eyes knowing that he become father.
They name their little charm as seyan.
Present.
Roli felt a hand on her hip and she knows who's hand is that.
"Kisses only for ur son not to ur poor husband ' says Sid and pulled her below him.
"Didn't my husband got kisses last night ' says Roli with a smirk as last night it hard for sid to control his emotion as he went to shoot outdoor for almost one month and he misses his wife presence a lot in that days.
"One month thirst can't be over in one night wifey ' Says Sid in seductively making roli's cheeks to go red. Seeing this Sid gone crazy and started moving towards while they heard their baby remind of his presence making them to smile.
"See ur son started crying as soon as i try to get romantic' Says Sid .
"Don't say like that idiot about my baby ' says roli and took seyan in her arms and kissed him lovely while seyan smiled at his mom.
"An y r u saying he's my son ha i didn't get him from toy shop ' says roli irritatingly because whenever seyan will cry he Says that see ur son.
"Because I was not a cry baby when i was a baby but see he's a crying baby just like u ' says Sid.
"Oh how mean and how can u be sure u wasn't cry baby when u were small ha ' questioned Roli.
"Oh i know i wasn't a cry baby that's it ' says Sid.
"But I'm sure u were a cry baby ' says roli confidently.
"How u know that ' asks Sid.
"Because who was crying like a baby yesterday evening when u meet me ha ' asks Roli.
"Oh that's because I missed u so much that's why ' says Sid.
"Oh i missed to baby ' saying this Roli kissed his forehead.
"I have one more thing to tell u ' Says Roli blushingly seeing that sid somehow understand what she's going to tell but didn't showed it out.
"Is it tell ' asks Sid.
"Oh Sid oh na ' streamed Roli in shyness.
"Hy y getting shy now tell what's the matter ' asks Sid naughtily.
Roli hugged Sid tightly and said n" we're going to have another baby Sid '.
"Mm that i know seeing ur face. I'm so so Happy an i want daughter ok ' Says Sid.
"What's this reaction ha no excitement like last time when seyan was there ' asks Roli in Anger.
"Because I was this last night itself ' says Sid Making Roli to surprise.
"How u know this ha ' asks Roli.
"Mm because first thing is that usually when i came home after shoot u would run towards me and hug me but u didn't did that this u was coming slowly and i remember when u come so slowly that was the when seyan was there so it's my first guess ok. Second is ur face this blushing face it showed me that he pregnant. All above that last night ur try to stop me when i was Emm u know right what I'm saying so was waiting fir u to tell this and finally u did ' says Sid making Roli to open mouthed.
"Close ur mouth baby otherwise i don't know what I will do ' says Sid mischievously.
Roli blushed and hugged his tightly.
While Seyan started crying. They took seyan and kissed his both cheeks and hugged each other lovely. After 9 month roli give birth to a baby as sid asked and they named her as Seya as per Sid wish and they lived happily ever after.

So guys finally finished this FF with an epilogue so give ur comment which part u like most in this FF and about this epilogue and sry fir being late to update this epilogue.

ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow lovely epilogue yaar i like whole ff it's amazing ๐Ÿ˜‰

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely epilogue... Congratulations for completing this ff... 

taahir004 thumbnail

Such an Amazing Epilogue

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That's cute! Waiting for your other ffs. Keep writing. 

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Super cute & beautiful epilogue loved it waiting for ur updates on other ff

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome epilogue yaar . going to miss your updates Piu . love it Darling๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ . very sorry for late commenting yaar. Don't kill me . if want kill him ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚