Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Yeh ladka sadme mein bhi khana thus raha tha🀣 Such a bukkhad he is!

Tbh i didn't notice this but when the scene came naina not drinking her tea made me realize o bai ladki bhooki pyasi hai aur ladka maze mein khana kha raha hai. πŸ€£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RangnRia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rph09

Yeh ladka sadme mein bhi khana thus raha tha🀣 Such a bukkhad he is!

Tbh i didn't notice this but when the scene came naina not drinking her tea made me realize o bai ladki bhooki pyasi hai aur ladka maze mein khana kha raha hai. πŸ€£

Arre yaar hote hain kuch log jinhe tension mein,gusse mein,khushi mein ho ya depression mein khana sabse pehle sujhta hai...And trust me sometimes Food is a great distraction from your current problems😊
Rph09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RangnRia

Arre yaar hote hain kuch log jinhe tension mein,gusse mein,khushi mein ho ya depression mein khana sabse pehle sujhta hai...And trust me sometimes Food is a great distraction from your current problems 😊

Isi liye toh bukkhad is a perfect name for him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shwta16 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sameer ka ye Roop to tb bhi dekha that jab vo TT k sath gya that. He is truly a bhukhad πŸ˜†
Nikkie_1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hubby is like that, chahe bhukamp aa jaye ya kuch bhi ho jaye he can't leave his food so yeah some people are like that.

You won't believe it but during my labor he said the babies always take long and he is hungry so he will get something to eat and I was dare you do that I will kill you πŸ˜†. He can't control his hunger at all.
Edited by Nikkie_1 - 5 years ago
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sameermaheshwari ki achi patti taiji se
oh god mujhe hash ka OS yaad aagya
Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He is a true bhukkad 
Chahe kuch ho jae food comes first ..πŸ˜†
TheGirlWhoLived thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I also noticed that and i was laughing so much.🀣
rnm_83 thumbnail
You are bang on for me the most funny moment was the lady was staring at him and he felt bit uncomfortable but still he preferred to concentrate at mithayi πŸ˜†... 
Waise he did not ate dinner at night ...πŸ˜†
Myself thinking when Naina will know abt his marriage fixing kand she will come up with her epic dialogue...muh na thod doon uska ...
Bechari naina shadi ke Baad bhi Sameer ka fan following kaam hi nahi ho rahaπŸ˜†
Edited by rnm_83 - 5 years ago
Rph09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikkie_1

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hubby is like that, chahe bhukamp aa jaye ya kuch bhi ho jaye he can't leave his food so yeah some people are like that.

You won't believe it but during my labor he said the babies always take long and he is hungry so he will get something to eat and I was dare you do that I will kill you πŸ˜†. He can't control his hunger at all.

WhatπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Men will be men!πŸ˜†