Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

Tanuj virwani is the son of actress rati agnihotri he is horrible AF did a flop film with sunny Leone called ONE NIGHT STAND.

Not only a crap actor he is crap human being his mother(rati) was subjected to domestic abuse and she stayed in the marriage for her son's sake.
Now he is a grown up man who could take a stand for his mother but this scum of a son does'nt want his mother to go ahead with divorce just coz:" I want to see my parents together" (his quote from the interview during ONS)
I don't know what's the situation now but I hate this bas***d

EW ITS THE GUY FROM ONE NIGHT STAND?

Personal situation aside, he's a horrible actor
tereliyex thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

It's not just Colors. ITV itself is really pathetic. Forget drawing comparisons with American and British tv. South Korean and Turkish dramas have much better standards than the average Indian serial. Idk how many people will agree with me here but I feel the reason why there is an alarming lack of good content on Indian television is due to the number of episodes they make in a year which is atleast 200. All the shows run daily which affects the ability of even the best writers to maintain the quality of the show. Moreover, there's no seasons so the CVs can't take a break to think of new ideas.

I love the seasons system that we have in America! That way at least an entire story can be completed then ratings will determine if they come back for another. ITV TRP system is so stupid and BP isn't the first show that has had to wrap up ridiculously quick leaving so many loopholes in the story. Also ITV just wouldn't progress as long as they live in their archaic mentality of virginal, virtuous brides that solve the entire family's problems while wearing heavy sarees and jewelry around the house
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

I love the seasons system that we have in America! That way at least an entire story can be completed then ratings will determine if they come back for another. ITV TRP system is so stupid and BP isn't the first show that has had to wrap up ridiculously quick leaving so many loopholes in the story. Also ITV just wouldn't progress as long as they live in their archaic mentality of virginal, virtuous brides that solve the entire family's problems while wearing heavy sarees and jewelry around the house

The TRP system has to be the dumbest thing ever to been created in this world πŸ₯± it's so unreliable taking a sample of just a few thousand households to measure the ratings when the country has over a billion people living there. There's too much diversity and not everyone's tastes are same. Yeah the season system allows a show to atleast wrap up with a decent closure if it has to go off air due to low ratings. Here the ITV channels don't even give advance notice to the PHs about ending the show. As long as Ekta Kapoor, Rashmi Sharma and Gul Khan are in the industry ITV will never progress πŸ€“ Except Sony, all other channels are biased towards them. Gul dominates SP, Colors favours Rashmi and Ekta pollutes everywhere πŸ˜† 🀒Edited by Cherryfairy - 5 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

The TRP system has to be the dumbest thing ever to been created in this world πŸ₯± it's so unreliable taking a sample of just a few thousand households to measure the ratings when the country has over a billion people living there. There's too much diversity and not everyone's tastes are same. Yeah the season system allows a show to atleast wrap up with a decent closure if it has to go off air due to low ratings. Here the ITV channels don't even give advance notice to the PHs about ending the show. As long as Ekta Kapoor, Rashmi Sharma and Gul Khan are in the industry ITV will never progress πŸ€“ Except Sony, all other channels are biased towards them. Gul dominates SP, Colors favours Rashmi and Ekta pollutes everywhere πŸ˜† 🀒

Not to mention the negative stories they portray. The angry young man and damsel in distress is getting rather old now. I used to love IPKKND but after a while I realized the relationship was beyond toxic! And ITV thinks that's normal
Peaceful_Haven thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome news! πŸ₯³
Web series actually do have better contents than the daily soaps that get telecast on TV. I wish they explore Jen's talent in the show and we get to see a grey/ complicated character by Jen. Looking forward to it. All the best, Diva. β€οΈ
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

Tanuj virwani is the son of actress rati agnihotri he is horrible AF did a flop film with sunny Leone called ONE NIGHT STAND.

Not only a crap actor he is crap human being his mother(rati) was subjected to domestic abuse and she stayed in the marriage for her son's sake.
Now he is a grown up man who could take a stand for his mother but this scum of a son does'nt want his mother to go ahead with divorce just coz:" I want to see my parents together" (his quote from the interview during ONS)
I don't know what's the situation now but I hate this bas***d

πŸ˜•
This is messed up.He's not giving his mother the freedom.He can still meet his father after divorce though
MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think the shooting will start in mid March something.
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BarbieVenom

I think the shooting will start in mid March something.

Wait!! March of 2020?!
hope it releases soon 
BTW Jen didnt confirm by herself others did. Ehh she might confirm soon
Edited by Leenaaa - 5 years ago
MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Wait!! March of 2020?!
hope it releases soon 
BTW Jen didnt confirm by herself others did. Ehh she might confirm soon

Typo I meant mid of mayπŸ˜† like14-15