Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

I think more people would have been able to connect with Zoya if Colors didn't interfere with the story. Usually when there are sudden last minute changes, it does tend to affect the characterisation. What I noticed is that in pre-leap, her POV was shown but post leap her thoughts were rarely given because too much importance was given to Arshad.

And her realization track was garbage. Aditya deserved more than that.

The channel interference reduced AdiYa's love story to a teenage boy chasing girl dramaEdited by -Ishana- - 5 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

Is the show that replaced BP still airing? I heard TRPs were below 1.0 for it

Yeah Sitara is 0.6 now🤣
Titara or whatever its called went off air

MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Karma karma for a bitch called colors. Once naagin becomes offair I would love to c the state of this pathetic channel.
tereliyex thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Yeah Sitara is 0.6 now🤣
Titara or whatever its called went off air

LMAOOO imagine ending a popular show that won so many awards for its outstanding cast and Jodi to have a show that gives you .6 TRPs 😆
tereliyex thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarbieVenom

Karma karma for a bitch called colors. Once naagin becomes offair I would love to c the state of this pathetic channel.

The problem isn't just colors it's way deeper than that. Indian audience is letting a show with an unrealistic plot like Naagin thrive for so long?
An Indian comedian recently made a parody on her instagram saying every Indian mythological drama plot is some naagin trying to get back the nagmani and falling in love along the way 😆

The state of ITV is pathetic. With Beyhadh doing well, I thought it was progressing but looks like they will be stuck in the eras of saas bahu, kekta dramas and naagins forever
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

LMAOOO imagine ending a popular show that won so many awards for its outstanding cast and Jodi to have a show that gives you .6 TRPs 😆

LOLOLOLOLOL🤣🤣🤣
Shameful moment for colors😆
MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Trp system should be scrapped. The dip in naagin from 4.8 to 2.2 www satisfying. But I still can't beleive to see Durbhagya shows on top🥱
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It's not just Colors. ITV itself is really pathetic. Forget drawing comparisons with American and British tv. South Korean and Turkish dramas have much better standards than the average Indian serial. Idk how many people will agree with me here but I feel the reason why there is an alarming lack of good content on Indian television is due to the number of episodes they make in a year which is atleast 200. All the shows run daily which affects the ability of even the best writers to maintain the quality of the show. Moreover, there's no seasons so the CVs can't take a break to think of new ideas.
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Karma is hitting colors rightly. That bloody f**ktard channel is going to shut soon. Naagins trps are now 2.2 while all other shows are below 1.5. Colors f**k you.  👏⭐️

I was abt to type the exact thing #Fcolors
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail
Tanuj virwani is the son of actress rati agnihotri he is horrible AF did a flop film with sunny Leone called ONE NIGHT STAND.
Not only a crap actor he is crap human being his mother(rati) was subjected to domestic abuse and she stayed in the marriage for her son's sake.
Now he is a grown up man who could take a stand for his mother but this scum of a son does'nt want his mother to go ahead with divorce just coz:" I want to see my parents together" (his quote from the interview during ONS)
I don't know what's the situation now but I hate this bas***d
Edited by .KISS-my-ASS. - 5 years ago