Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
So,the trp dipped from 1.7 to 1.5😕.Gosh!! Hope this seperation doesn't make it fall further.The show is already under scanner.But again on a second thought such miseries and tortures and FL in distress does increase trps😆
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Well all this rise and fall will be on loop I guess till the IPL ends.. .but I'm glad we are still managing to hold up the second position in the slot ...
With leap on next week ...let's look out for trp points.. 
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: divine_16

So,the trp dipped from 1.7 to 1.5 😕.Gosh!! Hope this seperation doesn't make it fall further.The show is already under scanner.But again on a second thought such miseries and tortures and FL in distress does increase trps😆

Actually,  people started watching KCL mainly because of the chemistry, there was nothing else which grabbed the eyeballs in the show except the chemistry which mostly people say about KCL, which I have listened from the people.  Plus,  the rumours of show going off air has also resisted from people watching the show. Although,  I and many of us were watching for the story too. But, what I found on Insta and twitter,  that the chemistry between the leads was the sole reason that they got hooked to the show. Plus,  there are no promotions. The biggest problem is that show has taken the most important time slot of the top channel and on star, almost all the shows are slot leaders and kkb is at first position overall,  and competing with the top show and also with Radha krishn which is very popular online,  is a big problem too. Of it would have been on any other channel,  I am sure,  danger would have been much less or there would have been no danger as Gathbandhan  with 1.4 TRP is at second position in colors after Naagin and Zee and colors both promote their shows, no matter how much the TRP is.  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Edited by Curious_Renee - 5 years ago
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bad news.  😕 But I beg to disagree here. KCL is one of the few shows where you have a proper and good storyline.Even during Radhey's time they had good storyline. Trp was also in the same line then. Only difference was, that time lead chemistry was not focus, which more or less is the case now. So if people are watching it only for chemistry I think they are missing something.
Coming to trp hopefully it will increase again in next week.
Edited by MayurArti_rocks - 5 years ago
RupRavfever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurArti_rocks

Bad news.
😕But I beg to disagree here. KCL is one of the few shows where you have a proper and good storyline.Even during Radhey's time they had good storyline. Trp was also in the same line then. Only difference was, that time lead chemistry was not focus, which more or less is the case now. So if people are watching it only for chemistry I think they are missing something.

Coming to trp hopefully it will increase again in next week.

yes yes trps will probably increase by nxt wk as many of us r looking fwd to see roWdy Krishna 😆😆Edited by HarJen4evr - 5 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This was a kind of expected. 
VeerNa together with their bomb chemistry is the usp of the show.. They should have waited a little till ipl is over to take the leap.
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Curious_Renee

Actually,  people started watching KCL mainly because of the chemistry, there was nothing else which grabbed the eyeballs in the show except the chemistry which mostly people say about KCL, which I have listened from the people.  Plus,  the rumours of show going off air has also resisted from people watching the show. Although,  I and many of us were watching for the story too. But, what I found on Insta and twitter,  that the chemistry between the leads was the sole reason that they got hooked to the show. Plus,  there are no promotions. The biggest problem is that show has taken the most important time slot of the top channel and on star, almost all the shows are slot leaders and kkb is at first position overall,  and competing with the top show and also with Radha krishn which is very popular online,  is a big problem too. Of it would have been on any other channel,  I am sure,  danger would have been much less or there would have been no danger as Gathbandhan  with 1.4 TRP is at second position in colors after Naagin and Zee and colors both promote their shows, no matter how much the TRP is.   😆😆

Agree Renee...the slot in which KCl airs is a very crucial  slot.Every makers wants this 9pm wala slot .And kKb is way ahead of kcl in terms of trp.I kind of find it strange about SP...  on what basis they  do propmotions of a particular  show? When a show is dipping in trps they should promote that show further but they just don't pay heed to it.A leap of any show is very important and  does grabs eyeballs.But look... the show is taking a leap ... a new character is to be introduced...  but still no promotion.Astonishing isn't it!!!
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Agree Renee...the slot in which KCl airs is a very crucial  slot.Every makers wants this 9pm wala slot .And kKb is way ahead of kcl in terms of trp.I kind of find it strange about SP...  on what basis they  do propmotions of a particular  show? When a show is dipping in trps they should promote that show further but they just don't pay heed to it.A leap of any show is very important and  does grabs eyeballs.But look... the show is taking a leap ... a new character is to be introduced...  but still no promotion.Astonishing isn't it!!!

I find it strange too...but I'm not sure whom shud be blamed...channel or the team ...?!?!?😕
RupRavfever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Agree Renee...the slot in which KCl airs is a very crucial slot.Every makers wants this 9pm wala slot .And kKb is way ahead of kcl in terms of trp.I kind of find it strange about SP... on what basis they do propmotions of a particular show? When a show is dipping in trps they should promote that show further but they just don't pay heed to it.A leap of any show is very important and does grabs eyeballs.But look... the show is taking a leap ... a new character is to be introduced... but still no promotion.Astonishing isn't it!!!

yawr I don't understand why don't they promote KCL 😳 bloody jealous ppl 😆 u knw ishani on insta baawi promotes the new show on her page by making edits & posting pics & promos 😛 ishq sufiyana show I guess don't remember exactly 😳
Btw did u like the new guy who's playing imposter radhe? To me he looked like bela's brother 😆