Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Both were wrong
But to me sameer seemed more at wrong side in this particular situation ..
Nothing can justify his slapping ..

Deepanand thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Albelipari

Both were wrong

But to me sameer seemed more at wrong side in this particular situation ..
Nothing can justify his slapping ..

How do you justify naina slapping him back
Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deepanand

How do you justify naina slapping him back

What was Naina supposed to do then? ðŸ˜²
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujz

What was Naina supposed to do then? ðŸ˜²

she was suppose to be psychic and know everything sameer is feeling and when he slapped her in anger she should have just smiled and acted all understanding ðŸ˜†
Deepanand thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujz

What was Naina supposed to do then?😲

She did right thing I am happy that she did it. Both the things cannot be justified here. She was also wrong not just sameer. They are in leaning phase. Both did it in heat of the moment
Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deepanand

She did right thing I am happy that she did it. Both the things cannot be justified here. She was also wrong not just sameer. They are in leaning phase. Both did it in heat of the moment

In this I would say 90% of the fault is Sameer's from the fight last day. Naina was being really submissive and calm yesterday at first, accepting she was wrong with  everything last day where Sameer was also half guilty. It was when he intensified the blame game, she bursted. She cannot be blamed .both of them needs guidance.
RangnRia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lets agree to disagree.Cause this is strictly my POV.
Sameer was a ABANDONED child.Having a mother who though was so sensitive for somebody else's child,yet was indifferent to her own son is a absolutely terrible and miserable feeling...He had no one to guide his questioning mind,no one to provide solace to his wandering heart,no shoulder to cry his heart out and no lap to rest after a hard day...Those who have put up at a hostel would probably understand how bullying can scar a young mind..Such kids never learn to speak up rather they have to compelled,cajoled and coaxed to open up which requires a lot of patience.Infact confrontation would rather push them back into their shells...cause for them opening up and sharing their feelings with anyone is a completely new arena...And it certainly takes time to adjust to new things...

I am sure Naina knowingly signed up for this cause she was completely aware of his past,his scars,his mental trauma and his fears which made him the reticent person that he was.

He had warned her that he was in a bad mood and he might end up saying something not supposed to be said.I also agree it was NOT WRONG on Naina's part to pursue him cause she wanted a ceasefire...

But unfotunately she crossed the LoC when she uttered the VERY SAME THING that everyone had said him in different forms.Dadi saying anybody who loved him was being snatched by death from him and his Mother reiterating several times that he was allergic to Love...

When we say someone is close to us,we have some expectation from them.And Sameer's only expectation was Naina would UNDERSTAND him...His ALREADY BATTERED HEART could definitely not take it that Naina...HIS NAINA was saying the same thing like others...His mind would have conjured up all images of being abandoned by his mother and his so-called new family at the boarding school...The FEAR of being ABANDONED rose its head again and this time by the person who was the only semblance of family he had,for whom he had fought the world including his mother...

The insecurity regarding ABANDONMENT, the IMMENSITY of the BETRAYAL and the FEELING of NOT BEING UNDERSTOOD by Naina all conjectured and resulted in the SLAP... I DO NOT SUPPORT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE THOUGH...

I felt good that the topic of Sharad was brought up by him...What would have happened had Sharad turned out to be a good person?Would she have backed out from the marriage?The LACK of ANY FORM OF ASSURANCE from Naina after the patchup and her constant reluctance for the least form of intimacy surely would had left unanswered questions in Sameer's mind...Which sane person would accept you wholeheartedly after a single-sided breakup and then patch up only after Chachaji approval...

His telling her that if she would have married Sharad life would have been hell was so right.At personal level on moving back from handling A-line projects in corporate at cosmopolitan Mumbai to join my current job in a rural setup due to parental pressure,since I unfortunately topped the Public Service Exam,my life turned topsy-turvy cause I found women without awareness about their Right to Education,Right on their own bodies as a Woman ,Legal Rights as a Wife and above all Right to Dream and pursue the same...The 80-20 principle was glaringly visible.We so-called 20% emancipated upwardly-mobile,well-settled-in-our-careers women can shout out as loud as possible and take up cudgels against domestic violence,but then a large % of women in rural and infact even in literate families of India are still subjected to it in the name of Pati Parmeshwar.

Would she have had this freedom had she married Sharad?Probably every waking moment would have been a torture for her mind and soul...

I AGREE SAMEER WAS WRONG in hitting her.I REITERATE I DO NOT FAVOUR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE...But has it not happened to many of us here?Have we not behave violently with the people we feel closest to in the heat of the moment?When all senses are lost and we are hell captive by disgust at our ownselves for being abandoned by one and all and then have to hear the same from the person we feel closest to,what would a 21 year teenager-on-the-threshold-of-adulthood done ?

I AM NOT BASHING NAINA,But I am with Sameer cause I feel SAMEER was a LITTLE LESS WRONG than Naina...He is yet to know the meaning of the word FAMILY...

My mind is still baffled at just one question :If the 16-year old GIRLFRIEND NAINA could sense Sameer was in some turmoil sitting hundreds of kilometres away from him,WHY CAN NOT 21-year old WIFE NAINA sense his inner grief,pain,turmoil IN THE PROXIMITY OF A SINGLE ROOM or rather single bed...

When humongous changes occur ,they are glaringly visible...So when a GENTLEMAN actually starts taunting and shouting at you at the drop of a hat is it not a clear indication of some problem?Why could TOPPER Naina's brain not connect the dots...Why could she not sense Sameer's pain?
Edited by RangnRia - 5 years ago
RangnRia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CIDWatcher

I have been watching the show since some months. But never posted anything yet.

It seems this wonderful show getting ruined for trp. Characterization is no more consistent for most of the characters. Naina dancing,hitting or Sameer hitting Naina doesn't fit well. And so much negative sketch of taiji tauji... Not sure.. but doesn't feel like 90s show anymore. That golden touch is lost.

Pretty much the same assumption,as you have well pointed out that it is a TRP-stunt cause of the newest competition on the block-DevDixit back with his long hair on SP at the same time slot...

Megha11 thumbnail
Slap ko chodh kar sameer ka ek ek dialogue shi tha. Usne kabhi sameer ki care nahi ki. 
myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikkie_1

I would disagree with you here, domestic violence is not only when you take physical abuse quietly. She gave it back to him and this at least in my view gives them a chance to salvage their relationship.

I was able to understand Sameer's point of view totally until he was hurling verbal abuses and I would have understood that it was done in the heat of the moment but that slap was totally uncalled for and crossing the line for me

As I wife I would not have tolerated my hubby slapping me even if I made the biggest mistake in the world.

All the folks supporting sameer's action in the name of anger frustration...will never tolerate such act from their hubby in any circumstances.. even if they are the reason for hubby's anger...
Then why to defend the same on a tv show just coz you love the ML... what's wrong is wrong Edited by myprimechicago - 5 years ago