Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

If bashers say something that offends you, then you can report their accounts no use getting worked up everyone has sick haters

Priya ... there are no bashers her .. Atleast in this AT YET .
Whatever I wrote was for my friends , because I felt it was wrong to target celebs and I know my friends will understand what I'm saying or Atleast will respect my views .
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Someone asked E about P condition in her phone chat
She said he is fine now.
Jvr1011 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Being a celebrity is a blessing and curse in itself. I think all celebrities know what they signed up for. It's unfortunate that people think they have every right to judge these people under the pretext of being a fan. We forget one tiny detail that we only see a part of their life onscreen or offscreen that they are willing to show and nothing more or nothing less.
We take our life frustrations on celebrities on SNS... just because we can...we just love to hate celebrities. We envy them for their glorious life and wait for an opportunity to bring them down. That's how shallow people have become.
May god give Parth and his family strength to deal with their loss. Life and death are ultimate reality of our lives. People should be more understanding and not judgmental 24/7.
I can understand his situation. I have lost both my parents now...being a mother myself.. I still need my parents. But that's life we mourn, we cherish their memories and move on. Parth will do the same. He probably faced a lot of hardships in his life at a Very young age and is still hanging in strong. Let's be calm and IG and Twitterattis kuch nahi ho saktha... but he is very fortunate that he does have some real die hard fans.
I am so glad to be part of this bunch of sane friends on IF...Edited by Sss1119 - 5 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
She was shooting for a photoshoot too. Looks like busy day
abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enchanteur

Someone asked E about P condition in her phone chat

She said he is fine now.

Good to hear😊
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Priya ... there are no bashers her .. Atleast in this AT YET .
Whatever I wrote was for my friends , because I felt it was wrong to target celebs and I know my friends will understand what I'm saying or Atleast will respect my views .

I was not talking about AT
I was talking about some sns comment on parth that someone posted
abhiya_12 thumbnail
https://www.instagram.com/ejf_heartbeat/p/BwevEzMBiNg/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=uklinbd2pg71

Eri's pic from her today's photoshoot
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Eri next target is web series

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwezNZKBlM1/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=or9aqibixd41
abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

Eri next target is web series

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwezNZKBlM1/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=or9aqibixd41

She said she is busy right now and will take up if she gets time. Still she is in KZK I doubt she will be doing any web series. And even if she does mostly it will be Alt Balaji shows.
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Old video
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoLOO-DAlt5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1dknn5c7c9mng