~~Akshat "POSSESSIVE" Jindal~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
What a Jealousilicious Episode it was...!!!!!🥳 Ayeee Hayeee Guddan Ke Jindal Saab ke Possessive side kinna Pyaara hai Yaar☺️CV's Aap na Mera Dil, Jaan aur Jigar aapke pass safely rakh lio q ki it's a Hatrick😎 3 episodes in a row we are blessed to have such Beautiful Akshan Moments🤗Dil se Thank U CV's, I love u Guys❤️

- When Angad was blabbering his pagalpanti wale bakwass & dared to gift Sher ke Sherni ko Gulaab, Just look at the way Sher is holding the railings🤣Aisa lag raha hai Angad ke gala dabochne ke mood mein hai + look at his clenched face😈Jindal Saab aapko aise react karta dekh Bada Maza aaya🥳

- Gudiya aapke Acting dekhkar film awards wale taali bajaye ya na bajaye par Aapke Jindal Saab ki Ache se baj rahi hai Dil ki ghanti woh bhi Possessiveness se bhare huye Jalan se...!!!!!!🤣Just look at his face when she accepted the Gulaab😆Dekhke lagtha hai keh rahe ho "Guddan Tumne aise kaise le lia gulaab usse?" 😳

- Just look at his reaction when She said His Pyaar has no Shiddath😆 & It's reason being his Age🤣 Lo Jindal Saab ab toh aapko Kasam hai aapke dhole shole ki Aapko Aapke Gudiya ke saamne yeh saabit karna hi padega ki AAP KINNE ROMANTIC HAI☺️ AND AGE IS NOT A CRITERIA TO JUDGE ROMANCE😈

- This is such a priceless expression from our Jindal Saab when his Gudiya said a person should peeche lage raho of the person he/she loves even though you are receiving a repeated "NO"🤣Likhke rakh lo Jindal Saab Apne Gudiya ko patane ke nuske woh khud bol rahi hai😛Future mein kaam aayenge😈He must be thinking "Kya bakwass keh rahi hai yeh?"😆Ya Jindal Saab kahi aap yeh toh nahi soch rahe the ki "Main aisa kuch nahi karnewala agar mujhe karna pada toh"🤪Par Aap karenge Jindal Saab aap Pyaar mein padenge toh Sab kuch karenge😈

- When she said He has no Dil to understand how to talk with girls🤣He is literally shocked at this statement😆He might be thinking Mujhe ladkiyom se baat karna nahi aatha?😲

- The final blow came when She thanked Angad for the Gulaab🤣Just look at the long sigh left his body😆He was like "Bass bahut ho gaya...!!!!"Bechara Guddan ke Jindal Saab, Awww🤗

"Gulaab lene ki kya zarurat thi?Matlab baatom se bhi toh kaam chal raha tha nah?"

"Kahi aapko hamari acting dekhkar jalan toh nahi ho rahi hai na?"

- Ayee hayee How cutely he asked her that question😛And when she counter questioned him just look at his face🤣So clueless he is🤪After being clueless for a minute, he covered up saying it's not jalan he is worried for her safety😳

- Loved Guddan's 3 baatein😛Bahut miss kia re yeh Gudiya🤗

"Seedhe seedhe keh q nahi dethe ki hamare gulaab lene se jalan ho rahi hai, aise baatein bana rahe hai"

- Loved how Sherni understood that Her Sher is Jealous🥳Jindal Saab aapse Apni Gudiya ke saamne apni emotions chupana Na Ho Paayega😈Stamp paper pe sign karwake le lio yeh Sau baath ki ek baath🤣Aur Jindal Saab dekhiye na aapki Guddan kitni shiddath se aapki Jealouspanti qubool sunne ke liye betaab hai, keh q nahi dethe aap?Just look at him trying to read and hear what His Gudiya is whispering😛How Cute...!!!!!!

- The moment she asked "Gulaab toh usse dia jaatha hai na jisse hum pyaar karte ho?", His reply "EXACTLY" came like a Bullet train as if he was waiting so so impatiently for her to ask🤣 🤣And how can anyone miss THAT SUKOON on his face which came immediately after she put the gulaab in dustbin Just see😳, Ayee HayeeEk Gulaab se itni jalan🤣 No I am not complaining🤣I am loving this Possessive side of Akshat Jindal for his wife Guddan Akshat Jindal☺️

- But Hamare Jindal Saab is so expert in chupofying that sukoon within seconds, just look here how his facial expression is so normal👍🏼And Kudos to Nishant for enacting such minute expressions so precisely⭐️ 👏I am always a fan of such detailed acting❤️

"Kisi teesare ka hamare beech mein kya kaam?"

I so loved this dialogue❤️Yup Akshan ke beech koi bhi teesare ka kaam na tha, na hai aur na hi hoga

"Guddan ke gulaab lene se mujhe jalan q ho rahi hai?"

- Please Help this confused soul😛Bechare is so confused why he is feeling so jealous or he is not able to figure it out is it even jealousy?🤣But Mazak ek taraf seriously Akshat's chinta was right, Guddan's overacting did damage to their secret plan

- AKSHAT POSSESSIVE JINDAL AT BEST🥳 Look at his fisted hands, clenched teeth and the anger emitting slightly red eyes Sher Ke Sherni pe nazar lagane walom BEWARE😈Ufff, Such a Possessive Hubby☺️Loved how Guddan wisely handled the situation👏

"Angad ko tumhare aas paas bhi dekhta hu na toh khoon kholne lagta hai mera...Aur aaj woh tumhein choone ki koshish kar raha tha...Mann toh kiya mera ki...nahi...!!!!!AB BASS BAHUT HO GAYA YEH SAB...AUR NAHI JHEL PAA RAHA HU MAIN YEH...!!!!!"

- Today Akshat once again made it very clear that for him, His Wife & Her Safety is more importantHe was not able to control his gussa when he saw his brother was trying to touch Guddan, His Wife👍🏼He wanted to trash him then and there agar Guddan ne nahi roka toh👏The way he sighed and said Now He cant take this drama any more said it allIt was the same Akshat who was trying to make Guddan understand how this drama is important for them to execute but today he also lost Patience watching His brother's pagalpantiHe cant risk His Guddan's life one more time😳 & he want this drama to end asap so that HE CAN LOUDLY ANNOUNCE TO EVERYONE THAT MRS.GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL IS MY WIFE, AKSHAT JINDAL'S WIFE & DONT U DARE TO MESS WITH ME & MY WIFE🥳The soft bgm playing at that time was so soothing one😳

- The way Akshan were holding hands and doing Detectivegiri,Hayeee

- We Akshan fans dil se thank you bolna chahte hai Machar Ji ko🤗Because of your kaatna We got this Super special Akshan moment☺️But haan isse aadat na bana lena q ki Jindal Saab wont like anyone trouble his Gudiya😛The way He is holding her close

- Akshan's hiding techniques definitely deserves special tareefSher hamesha guarding His Sherni☺️Ayee hayeee❤️

Special Mention:

Loved How Sherni took Their Badla by giving jhatka to Rocky🥳And Just look at Jindal Saab's shocked face at the karnama his Wifey did🤣Kodak Moment I must say😆

Wishlists:

- Since Gudiya took a lot of khaana to eat, I sincerely wished that moment we will get Akshan having dinner at their room saath saath from a single plateKoi nai CV's keep this in mind and ek din de dijiyegaaa

- So Gudiya likes Laal Chudi, Can Jindal Saab Gift her Some Laal Laal Chudiyaa?😛Spoiler pic pe dikh rahe hai Laal Chudiyaa😉hope he gifts her😳

Love😳
Saranya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post saru
Today's Episode was beautiful one hum sb ka ek wish to pura hua jealous Akshat dekhne ka guddu is more important to him than his own brother bt all this when he not realised hi love yet i wonder how will he behave when he realise his love for her guddu ko patience rakhne ke liye bolne wale aaj khud hi draama khatM krne ke liye bol rhe hai

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg ajj to Kamal dhamal that Akshat Jindal kaha the itny din 😳
Dil jumping japangv

Nishant is killing OMG best was that room omg there to even I was scared that flenched fist body like tiger was all ready to attack his prey omg Nishant was the brilliant I was like Mai Bui dar gayi thi 😲

Ayee hayeee please is Angad ko nikalo Bahu ho Gaya I can't tolerate his face anymore on screen but I don't like Guddan acting love divey with pagal ready for the consequences Guddan 

What she said peche padna really Guddan Angad got now more pagalpanti he will licha lagayin her even more Guddan 😡
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely awwwdorable post Saru... Bas issi ka wait tha...
And this is just the beginning, ek baar pyaar ho jaye, toh dekhna Jindal Saab kya kya karte hai Guddan Akshat Jindal ke liye 😛

And I definitely didn't miss the sigh of relief when she dropped the rose in the bin 😆 He was so happy to see that go in the bin.

And like Shailu said on another thread, AJ ko Jalan nahi Humanity hua hai... So hush! Don't you dare say otherwise 😆

Aur sachh bol rahi hu... Maine toh pehli baar kisi ko aise position mei jaasusi karte hue dekha hai... Hunching over GAJ to protect her from all the balayein... 

P. S. For Jindal Saab: Apki Guddan Akshat Jindal, apki hi hai. Don't clench your fists so much Jindal Saab. Kahi knuckles toot naa jaye 😆

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post
Jindal sahab Ko jealous dekhne ki iccha finally puri Hui 
No doubt AJ sahab Abhi denial mode mein hai but uska bhi time aayega😉
Aaj toh Mazaa aagaya he doesn't want any other to come close his wifey. Lagta hai 7 vachan kaafi seriously nibhana hai
Akshan scenes are so sweet this week
Guddan ki shararat toh AJ sahab bhi enjoy kar rahe hai
sumatra1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Saru 👏
Today you choose the all the scenes, that I liked most in today's episode.⭐️
"Seedhe seedhe keh q nahi dethe ki hamare gulaab lene se jalan ho rahi hai, aise baatein bana rahe hai"
One of the favorite sentences in today's episode.👏 Perhaps the other favorite, Guddan understands that AJ is jealous.😳 Finally, we see AJ jealous, and Guddan who understands that he is jealous. 😳
 Guudan want she asked "Gulaab toh usse dia jaatha hai na jisse hum pyaar karte ho?", His reply "EXACTLY"
It took him one second to answer.😆 Tolerance of jealousy and possessiveness,if this is how it is now, what will happen when he love her.🤪 
Today's episode has everything what I like👏, at least it was interesting to watch.😉 After so much drama, finally a little comedy and romance.👏
"Angad ko tumhare aas paas bhi dekhta hu na toh khoon kholne lagta hai mera...Aur aaj woh tumhein choone ki koshish kar raha tha...Mann toh kiya mera ki...nahi...!!!!!AB BASS BAHUT HO GAYA YEH SAB...AUR NAHI JHEL PAA RAHA HU MAIN YEH...!!!!!"
I adore when AJ is direct and open.👍🏼 In this sentence, he did not even try to hide his jealousy, and what he feels that Angad wants to get close to her.👏 AJ sets high criteria for all men.😃
Akshan's hiding techniques
I have not seen anyone else hide someone like AJ hide Guddan.🤣 Did you notice that now he is the one who, openly touches Guddan? 😆What change?👏
Their Badla by giving jhatka to Rocky
AJ face here was worth watching.🤣 I can not believe that Guddan manages to shock him yet again. ⭐️ I thought he was already used to it and nothing could surprise him. But it looks like I was wrong. Guddan always manages to shock him again and again.
Edited by sumatra1234 - 5 years ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful post 🤗episode itself was such
sumatra1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

Absolutely awwwdorable post Saru... Bas issi ka wait tha...

And this is just the beginning, ek baar pyaar ho jaye, toh dekhna Jindal Saab kya kya karte hai Guddan Akshat Jindal ke liye 😛

And I definitely didn't miss the sigh of relief when she dropped the rose in the bin 😆 He was so happy to see that go in the bin.

And like Shailu said on another thread, AJ ko Jalan nahi Humanity hua hai... So hush! Don't you dare say otherwise 😆

Aur sachh bol rahi hu... Maine toh pehli baar kisi ko aise position mei jaasusi karte hue dekha hai... Hunching over GAJ to protect her from all the balayein... 

P. S. For Jindal Saab: Apki Guddan Akshat Jindal, apki hi hai. Don't clench your fists so much Jindal Saab. Kahi knuckles toot naa jaye 😆

I laughed so much that sigh when the rose went to the bucket. He's so cute when he's jealous.
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumatra1234

I laughed so much that sigh when the rose went to the bucket. He's so cute when he's jealous.

Rose ko bin mei dekh ke AJ ke seene ka boj utar gaya... 🤣
And when he asked her 'Gulaab lene ki zarurat thi?' It felt like he was dying to ask her that. 😆
Kashishj09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As usual love your post!!! 😊
The episode was awesome! I was waiting so long for Jealous Akshat and it was such a treat to watch... Akshat's expression when Angad her the rose and when he brought gifts for her were Aaj to Angad baht maar khaane wala tha... bas Bach Hi Gaya... Jindal Saab ne apna plan fast track kar Diya Angad ko Guddan ke aas paas Dekh ke...
Mujhe nahi lagta Angad sudharne wala hai par Guddan se badla lene ka plan kar sakta hai with Durga... this will put Guddan's life in danger this time...
By the way Rocky ko jhatka! Guddan's naughty expressions and Akshat's shocked expressions were amazing! Jab Jindal Saab me kaha hadd karti ho tum bhi' it was so cute and so funny! 😆