Views

Users

Frequent Posters

USwamy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: mehraan

i guess she held his collar too..im seeing on my twitter tl... πŸ˜†

That was more like how could he ask to separate. She was desperate. Feeling bad for both😭 our kiddies
USwamy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshi607

It was an intense epi. Both Ashdeep nailed it today. I liked it. Sameer will surely repent soon. His vo too sounded so serious which means he still repents it. I hope he will be able to share it soon with naina and she comforts him and instills that confidence in him which will lead him to become succesfull. Her support and love is enough for him. He needs to cool down first.

I guess that's where this is heading . After he cools he's going to repent big time 
RangnRia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He cud hve jus raised his hand in midair  if thy jus wanted to show his anger reached the maximum n  cud shud hve  showed him stopped in between realizing wat he was abt to do...but thy bith neednt had slapped...im sooo upset now...Its an intense separation now

Di,The shock was not a tiny kanker.It was a huge boulder...The intensity of the shock,led to the hand on the cheeks instead of them stopping mid-air...
Andar se bilkul bikhar chuka hai Bechara...
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: truptishree

You know I can also relate to him regarding this.
Though I grew up with my brother but I was the most pampered one.
So everything happened according to me.
Even I also had problems while adjusting after marriage.

yup when everything has happened according to u in live sudden change shakes u to core..
girls behave differently n boys behave differently... its just a matter of time when naina will understand his issue n sam understanding how to adjust... things wont bother him.. right now neither at home nor at office things going his way so its shaking him up
truptishree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: youth_showsfan

yup when everything has happened according to u in live sudden change shakes u to core..
girls behave differently n boys behave differently... its just a matter of time when naina will understand his issue n sam understanding how to adjust... things wont bother him.. right now neither at home nor at office things going his way so its shaking him up

Yes we girls do behave differently than boys.
Nothing is happening according to him so his anger is justified.
I am really feeling bad for him had tears in my eyes but I am glad that Naina also gave back one.
Edited by truptishree - 5 years ago
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: truptishree

Yes we girls do behave differently than boys.
Nothing is happening according to him so his anger is justified.
I am really feeling bad for him had tears in my eyes but I am glad that Naina also gave back one.

dts d beauty of their relation both r equal πŸ˜Š
myprimechicago thumbnail
I feel just coz Naina responded back we are finding sameer's slap acceptable?

He is not the sameer who broke sharad's nose for slapping her...
Venting out in frustration has a limit which should never be crossed

if chachaji saw his slap naina, he would have shown sameer what is called insult and Rakesh would have slapped him left right

This slap drama was ITV OTT masala twist which could have been totally avoided Edited by myprimechicago - 5 years ago
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what is this slap??? thanks for LU. So now I am prepared what's coming when I watch on TV.   
meeranair thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i njoyed watching the clip though.. πŸ˜† but still im not in favour of goin physical...Cvs nvr satisfy us with closures...Thy build up the track so intensely but nvr give closure  properly...i hope tis time thy understand wat fans want

Moreover their relationship is more on frends..like thy nvr were hubby wife if v c in tat aspect

Me too, totally against going physical...I understand his pain, anger, frustration but slapping her is a big NO..