Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
There is a flood of spoilers. Radhey returning back, Krishna becoming doctor, krishna having kid, Veer behind bars...! Whatever happens who ever comes show should not lose the essence. 
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
They have their plates full. Abhi execution thik tarase karle
RupRavfever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Curious_Renee

On instagram, people are cribbing about this track, but I knew, for the show to continue, new entry was needed, otherwise, nothing was left in the story, that's why I am happy with this.😊

haan haan toh hum konsa yahan jal bhun rahe h πŸ˜† Hum bhi khush h πŸ˜† kuch new thodi na h hamey toh awdat hogai h iski πŸ˜† itv k twists & turns ko I knw ache se πŸ˜†
tzip.74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That means there is some truth to the spoilers on YouTube. I mentioned that I had read that either Gaurav might return or they may cast a new guy as Radhe? 
They seem to be interested in the character Radhe and not who plays it? They will not make it clear initially if he is Radhe or not because they will want to see what effect Radhe's come back has on the TRP's? 
My God! I have seen  some com ments on Instagram of  diehard Radhe (Gaurav) Krishna fans who could not bear it when Gaurav's character ended? 
They could not bear to see Megha with anyone else but Gaurav... They hated the idea of pairing Megha with Karan.. 
Now I wonder what I will read on Instagram henceforth...πŸ˜†
There were comments such as "Karan please leave and go, Karan you have no chemistry... and so on...
Casting a new Radhe will be like rubbing salt in their wounds.. 
But, like I said earlier if this move does work I have no bharosa on Krishna...
When she has to decide... 
I feel she may want to go back to Radhe... She is capable I feel of flip flopping...
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tzip.74

That means there is some truth to the spoilers on YouTube. I mentioned that I had read that either Gaurav might return or they may cast a new guy as Radhe? 
They seem to be interested in the character Radhe and not who plays it? They will not make it clear initially if he is Radhe or not because they will want to see what effect Radhe's come back has on the TRP's? 
My God! I have seen  some com ments on Instagram of  diehard Radhe (Gaurav) Krishna fans who could not bear it when Gaurav's character ended? 
They could not bear to see Megha with anyone else but Gaurav... They hated the idea of pairing Megha with Karan.. 
Now I wonder what I will read on Instagram henceforth... πŸ˜†
There were comments such as "Karan please leave and go, Karan you have no chemistry... and so on...
Casting a new Radhe will be like rubbing salt in their wounds.. 
But, like I said earlier if this move does work I have no bharosa on Krishna...
When she has to decide... 
I feel she may want to go back to Radhe... She is capable I feel of flip flopping...

The end game is VeerNa. πŸ˜³  Krishna will be in a dellima ie naturalπŸ˜† Her past and present will be standing before her at same time. 
tzip.74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

The end game is VeerNa.  😳  Krishna will be in a dellima ie naturalπŸ˜† Her past and present will be standing before her at same time. 

Yes. Krishna should stay with Veer. My mind is not ready to see Krishna with Radhe again. I have moved on from the typical Kanpur setup mentally ever since Veer entered.. It is difficult to go back. 
One reason why they must have brought Radhe back is because they must have definitely planned a jealousy track after Veer is done with his jail sentence? I suppose Veer will still love Krishna and he will not be able to see her anywhere near Radhe. Karan is used to this track in Mehak. He wanted to kill any guy who came near Mehak. When I say kill I mean kill? πŸ˜†
One of those guys happens to be Sunny(Gaj) 
I guess Veer will do the same to anyone who tries to go anywhere near Krishna. πŸ˜†
Rainz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was so busy at work today I didn't have a chance to check the forum, and I log on to see this news?! 😲

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this. Love triangles are so overdone that I dread it if it's not handled well. And you all know how much I love logic - didn't we see Radhe's face intact when his body was brought back from London? So how will they explain a face transplant? Unless they go the route of truly replacing the actor, I.e. suggesting that Radhe always appeared this way.

I'm curious if this is a scheme of BS or Sunaina. And I'm not sure if we'll see a jealous version of Veer or the Majnu version who still loves Krishna but won't want to get in the way of her happiness, even if it means allowing her to be with Radhe.

One thing that does make me look forward to this track is that if they do bring a real or fake Radhe back, it will create a symbolic choice for Krishna. Does she choose her first husband, who was never really a good match for her but she felt a type of love for, or does she choose Veer, who is a much better match for her intellectually and emotionally and who she felt such deep love and passion with? Clearly you can tell I'm biased towards Veer and believe KrishVeer are endgame, but it will still be interesting to see this play out if the writers go this route 😊