serial is getting very boring

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
i really dont liking kuku and mishbir scene because its kind of awkward and abir is very confused guy 
i am not able to like these type of sacrifice
and the main point of this show was maritial courtship which they could have shown with both couple where on one side kunal demand other side misthi while kuhu and abir already having feeling
it would have been much better but show is going downhill with rishta exchange
how much we were happy that rishta of right person is happining but the makers dont know why they shown this rishta exchange the whole concept got over for me for which promo was shown 
now it would be basically love marriage
OR WITH KUNAL AND MISTHI RISHTA THEY WANTED TO SHOW REAL LIFE COURTSHI WHERE BOTH ARE NOT INTERESTES DESPITE COURTSHIP BUT MARRY EACH OTHER
i am sorry but not able to enjoy the serial hope makers dont stretch this kushti rishta much and spoilers come out true
where kunal will tell mishti the truth of his feeling for kuhu
and i really loved abir in starting episode but after rishta exchange i am not liking his character
but one thing is clear he really is not much in favour of kushti he would be most happiest one if mishti would say no but as it is not clear from mishti side he is just going with flow
anyway overall i am right now very dissapointed and confused with this track
just want to mention i love abirs room most in this serial only that is worth watching its unique and full of creativity when abir is shown in his room my focus is on his room more than him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, I agree that the show is at a weird point because of this rishta exchange. It was really out of the blue because this was not at all hinted at in the initial promos of the show.
As you said, the promos were more about Mishti's reservations regarding marrying a stranger and how she wants to get to know that person- the struggle to combine the desires of today's young adults with the traditions of the past.

Rishta exchange is a total put off. Are the CVs gonna show MishBir and KuKu falling for each other while they're engaged to the sibling? ðŸ¤¢ Actually, they have already started doing it. Kunal is interested in Kuhu and Mishti in Abir. When Kunal-Mishti talk, it's like they're discussing the upcoming elections. ðŸ˜†

IDK if they will stretch this rishta exchange idea but it is getting a bit boring especially because we already know what will happen due to the spoilers. I do think they need to speed up a bit and show more growth in KuKu-MishBir's relationships. Too slow right now. 
Move_ON thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They still have time to back to track by ending this unnecessary track before viewers lose their interest in it. 
gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Move_ON

They still have time to back to track by ending this unnecessary track before viewers lose their interest in it. 

exactly they really need to wrap this track and start as promised in promo because people loved the promo and promo attracted alot viewers but they are showing completly different
Edited by gaushiv13 - 5 years ago
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
the point is after having the courtship misti and kunal will realize they r not a match  as others m8 have felt .. so its important to get to know each before committing for life long .. .. tat is concept of the show .. 
no one is  in love and no one getting engaged  and no one is sacrificing yet   .. each of them a comfort level of varying level   .. actual pairs will come together  little later .. let the story play out  .. peace