Marvellous performance...

Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I never expected this form BS, I cried seeing his scene today.
 he is full on revenge mode
Do you guys think whatever he is doing as father is justified???

He was yelling at god as if he has never done wrong to anyone...now he thinks he has all the rights to do whatever he can😡

CVS ke dimaag me Kya chal raha hai???
Mandir scene Wala part mein mujhe laga they are trying to justify his act 😆

"Revenge is the Purest form of emotion" _ rakta charitra, yaad aayaga mujhe 🤣

Revenge banta hai because veer ney hit Kiya ok...uske baad help nahi ki, agar woh bach jaata hospital lekar jaane par toh???
He can't tell to judge " maa ney bola Chalo main Chala Gaya"😆
Woh maa hai sab jaanti hai🤣

I think sunaina to jaana chaahiye jail, Jo Kare BS sunaina ke saath kare😆

Mera fuse udd Gaya hai episode dekhkar🤣

Bhagwaa tiwaari performance👏

Edited by Aaliya_Fizz - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Very 🤣
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I really felt bad when he went to temple to confront with God...about being fathers and loving thier son's...
Though I don't agree with the part where he said he dint do anything bad to anyone ...but watching him as dreaded father ...felt bad for him...
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
BS actually has superiority complex😆😆.He thinks highly of himself.According to him the whole world is at his feet and everything revolves around him.Remember the scene when he was trapped in fire in the medical camp and Veer saved him??Instead of thanking him he behaved as if it was Veer's duty to save him.Jaanab apne aap ko mahan insaan samajhtey hai.And most of the persons love to forget or overlook the blunders,mistakes or crimes they have made in their lives and BS is one such namoona😡.
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

BS actually has superiority complex 😆😆.He thinks highly of himself.According to him the whole world is at his feet and everything revolves around him.Remember the scene when he was trapped in fire in the medical camp and Veer saved him??Instead of thanking him he behaved as if it was Veer's duty to save him.Jaanab apne aap ko mahan insaan samajhtey hai.And most of the persons love to forget or overlook the blunders,mistakes or crimes they have made in their lives and BS is one such namoona😡.

After seeing seg I feel kilikil Krishna🤣
She trusts BS veer pe trust nahi😡
BS planned even air ticket wow😡
CVS they are big time losers same track they opted😡