Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: rani7131

Just saw the promo and came to look for this comment.

Btw, I really wanted to apologise for my previous comment to everyone in here. It was really rude of me. And I'm really sorry!! I'm quite an... Impulsive girl... (I'm sorry!!) 

At that moment I thought that Akhilesh was right and Ira was wrong. So I'm sorry... It was later that I realised my mistake and I was really embarrassed.(and kind of ashamed) of myself 

But, in case you all don't know me or don't remember me, I'm Preeti.    a.k.a rani7131. I'm not an active member,. ( I'm just recently married and am a bit busy and still adjusting to the newlife.) 😳.

Hope you all can forgive me... And can we be friends? πŸ€—

Hi Preeti. πŸ˜† you have apologized many times before ..no need re.Serials mein toh yeh sab hota rehta hai.See if we r supporting one charcter there is no guarantee that  in future char will not be ruined .. so cvs make us look like fool. ise support kare toh yeh gaya use kare toh bhi raam jaane.Yahan saadhu bhi shaitaan ban jata hai.
Congrataulation Preeti πŸ˜Š.  Happy married life.

Dont worry me you best phirands πŸ˜† 
Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Btw, I really wanted to apologise for my previous comment to everyone in here. It was really rude of me. And I'm really sorry!! I'm quite an... Impulsive girl... (I'm sorry!!) 

At that moment I thought that Akhilesh was right and Ira was wrong. So I'm sorry... It was later that I realised my mistake and I was really embarrassed.(and kind of ashamed) of myself 

But, in case you all don't know me or don't remember me, I'm Preeti.    a.k.a rani7131. I'm not an active member,. ( I'm just recently married and am a bit busy and still adjusting to the newlife.) 😳.

Hey Preeti a.k.a Rani, CONGRATULATIONS dear on your wedding. Enjoy this phase of your life with your hubby becoz it is the sweetest and the most short-lived.πŸ˜›
And, forget about these apologies... We are  just discussing  TV serials
which  anyway, defy all reason and logic. 
Edited by Milky-Way - 5 years ago
Milky-Way thumbnail
Guys, I really enjoyed reading all your comments in this thread.
Ha, ha, haπŸ˜† these cvs of MHB have really lost their brains big time it seems. Sahi me bhaang chada ke kahaani likha hai lagta hai. πŸ€£
Robots !!!
Seriously ??? 

Vaise &TV ke shows thodey out-of-the-world hote hain. Kahin daayan toh Kahin aliens. And now robots.

But one thing is good, there is much needed respite from all the rona-dhona, the emotional atyachar, the saas-bahu-aur-saazish type plots and of course, KUNIKA. 

Kunika ko chod ke Kuch bhi jhel lenge
Bas comedy hona chahiye... 
Bonai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Rani ... Congrats ... lots of good wishes for the new phase of your life ... enjoyyy 

sab friends hi to hai yeha ... waise aabhi shadi ho gayi hai to fighting ki practice jari rakhho kam me ayegi ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ... look at our Akira ... they are fighting so hard ...πŸ˜ƒ
Bonai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milky-Way

Guys, I really enjoyed reading all your comments in this thread.

Ha, ha, haπŸ˜† these cvs of MHB have really lost their brains big time it seems. Sahi me bhaang chada ke kahaani likha hai lagta hai. πŸ€£
Robots !!!
Seriously ??? 

Vaise &TV ke shows thodey out-of-the-world hote hain. Kahin daayan toh Kahin aliens. And now robots.

But one thing is good, there is much needed respite from all the rona-dhona, the emotional atyachar, the saas-bahu-aur-saazish type plots and of course, KUNIKA. 

Kunika ko chod ke Kuch bhi jhel lenge
Bas comedy hona chahiye... 

ME TOO ... 

HBR + MHB = RMHB (Robot in Mere Hanikarak Biwi) πŸ˜†

Ha ha ha ...  kuch bhi ..bhang pike likhhe ya nehi  ... frankly speaking I don't find any story now a days ... its just going on ... but true if its running then please run it on comedy tracks mainly ... Kunika is like πŸ₯±

So after accident Kunika will take Ira from hospital and then dress her up like a perfect bride despite Ira is not in her senses and will make sure Ira completes the marriage rituals ... Then everybody will come to know what about Kunika (almost everything is known to everyone already) ?????? If Kunika arrange a groom for Ira what is wrong with it according to Pushpa?? If Akhilesh can remarry why can't Ira ?? And Akhilesh is angry with Ir because of the last five or six years not because of Kunika, so how come If Kunika is going away from his life he is all ready and apologetic towards Ira and starts loving / accepting her again ... If Kunika arrange for Ira's marriage then what is the hani ... any second wife will be happy to do that with husband's first wife I guess ... Anyway I am talking tooo logical for the telly world ... need some rest (or bhang may be ) I guess πŸ€£

oh And as Robot Mishri will get the chance to show her dancing skills also ... ROMIπŸ˜•
rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bonai

ME TOO ... 

HBR + MHB = RMHB (Robot in Mere Hanikarak Biwi)  πŸ˜†

Ha ha ha ...  kuch bhi ..bhang pike likhhe ya nehi  ... frankly speaking I don't find any story now a days ... its just going on ... but true if its running then please run it on comedy tracks mainly ... Kunika is like πŸ₯±

So after accident Kunika will take Ira from hospital and then dress her up like a perfect bride despite Ira is not in her senses and will make sure Ira completes the marriage rituals ... Then everybody will come to know what about Kunika (almost everything is known to everyone already) ?????? If Kunika arrange a groom for Ira what is wrong with it according to Pushpa?? If Akhilesh can remarry why can't Ira ?? And Akhilesh is angry with Ir because of the last five or six years not because of Kunika, so how come If Kunika is going away from his life he is all ready and apologetic towards Ira and starts loving / accepting her again ... If Kunika arrange for Ira's marriage then what is the hani ... any second wife will be happy to do that with husband's first wife I guess ... Anyway I am talking tooo logical for the telly world ... need some rest (or bhang may be ) I guess πŸ€£

oh And as Robot Mishri will get the chance to show her dancing skills also ... ROMIπŸ˜•

Thank you dear πŸ˜†. I think I read about the marriage somewhere in this forum, and according to that kunika is going to get Ira married to an old man  and that Akhilesh save Ira or something like that πŸ˜•

rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you, meri galti maf karne ke liye and for the wishes. Thank you so much, you all are so kind and sweet.  πŸ€—.
Back to topic:- Robo Mishri is okay,  but, I hope nothing happens to the real Mishri. 
Edited by rani7131 - 5 years ago
Milky-Way thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bonai

ME TOO ... 

HBR + MHB = RMHB (Robot in Mere Hanikarak Biwi)  πŸ˜†

Thodi Bhaang tum bhi chada lo Bonai, phir dekhna illogical bhi logical lagne lagega. πŸ˜†

By the way, Kunika just wanted to take revenge from Akhilesh becoz she was the daughter of Sachdeva constructions owner, whose company had to see many losses etc due to Akhilesh's company. She first came as a business competitor and later entered the house to trap Akhilesh and Pushpa and take over their company.
In this whole game, she colluded with who else, but Devina. They tried to poison Akhilesh once and Ira saved him.
So it's actually not about second marriage. Akhilesh is being duped and he doesn't know it. 
But Kunika revealed her plans to the kids and Vansh had made a video of her confessions. But before they could show it to Akhilesh, Devina deleted it. 
Kunika also got Mishri kidnapped and sold off to a beggar gang. 

So she's a vile character and Ira has been trying her level best to save Akhilesh - Pushpa - Mishri from her. 
Milky-Way thumbnail
And Kunika's actual motive will be revealed. So Akhilesh will realise that whatever Ira had been saying all along was true and had Ira not been there as a sheild, Kunika would have done something grave by now.
This will make them (Akhi & Pushpa) see Ira with respect for the first time. 

By the way, looking at the last 2 episodes, Akhilesh's behaviour is already giving indication that he knows something related to Kunika. That is why he is behaving differently with Ira. 

And yes, the accident and robot hotch-potch will be after the reunion. 
Scorpionn thumbnail
Muze ye logical illogical nahi sochana, kuch Akhira cute moments dekhne ko mil jaye basss... Just eagerly waiting for their Milan 
& yes since last few episodes Akhileshs behavior has changed, he can't see ira with another guy, he didn't liked iras short dresses,  whenever ira came closer to him he starts chanting hanuman chalisa like he is loosing his control, & in today's episode he said sorry to ira...& few days ago he also said that ira ek bahot achii maa he, & he was not happy after watching kunika in iras bridal dress...& his wedding with kunika was also fake