Posted: 4 years ago
Did anyone saw new promo?
I'm Sooo confuse!??😕😕😕
Like wth is this unrealistic Sci-Fi 

Bhavik is spending money on something I think he is spending it for this purpose only... & I don't think ki mishri ko kuch hoga
Guys can someone please put the link of the new promo here?
Milky-Way idk where to get link bcoz i saw promo on TV and it's not on Zee5 and i don't use other SNS. 
To say it in short, Ira and Mishri are going somewhere.Then they get into car accident.both of them are injured and when nurses are getting them into Ambulance (Akhilesh is by Ira's side)  Ira calls Mishri.And then while injured Mishri is on bed A robo Mishri (I'm hella confuse  🤪)  go near Ira and then she places her hand on Ira's heart. 
And then her eyes are shown blue like Robo.Akhilesh and Robo Mishri walks hand-in-hand. 
Next Monday 1 hour MahaEpi. 
So basically my question is if Ira or Mishri is dying or IDK even what to Ask??? 
Edited by .shivi396 - 4 years ago
Originally posted by .shivi396

Milky-Way idk where to get link bcoz i saw promo on TV and it's not on Zee5 and i don't use other SNS. 
To say it in short, Ira and Mishri are going somewhere.Then they get into car accident.both of them are injured and when nurses are getting them into Ambulance (Akhilesh is by Ira's side)  Ira calls Mishri.And then while injured Mishri is on bed A robo Mishri (I'm hella confuse  🤪)  go near Ira and then she places her hand on Ira's heart. 
And then her eyes are shown blue like Robo.Akhilesh and Robo Mishri walks hand-in-hand. 
Next Monday 1 hour MahaEpi. 
So basically my question is if Ira or Mishri is dying or IDK even what to Ask??? 

So basically the writers drank a few glasses of bhang and bringing robots into the show, WTH does robots have to do with MHB lol, hopefully it's only like one episode of robots and after that it's back to normal.

Originally posted by Rotiboy45

So basically the writers drank a few glasses of bhang and bringing robots into the show, WTH does robots have to do with MHB lol, hopefully it's only like one episode of robots and after that it's back to normal.

Bhaang ðŸ¤£

Bhaavik is working on robots parts project.
This accident will happen b4 their wedding or after wedding???  
Thanks for promo update..
I had the feeling creatives will go sci-fi as a Robot was shown on Bhavik screen..His project must be related to Robots...

Well its the same production house which came up with a sci-fi show ..Bahu Hamari Rajnikant and now Meri Hanikarak biwi..

Big question why in this show and Why Mishri...

Don't know if this twist will be good for the show ..lets see...
Originally posted by Scorpionn

This accident will happen b4 their wedding or after wedding???  

I think, after. Because Akhilesh is on ira's side. 
Just saw the promo and came to look for this comment.
Btw, I really wanted to apologise for my previous comment to everyone in here. It was really rude of me. And I'm really sorry!! I'm quite an... Impulsive girl... (I'm sorry!!) 

At that moment I thought that Akhilesh was right and Ira was wrong. So I'm sorry... It was later that I realised my mistake and I was really embarrassed.(and kind of ashamed) of myself 

But, in case you all don't know me or don't remember me, I'm Preeti.    a.k.a rani7131. I'm not an active member,. ( I'm just recently married and am a bit busy and still adjusting to the newlife.) 😳.

Hope you all can forgive me... And can we be friends? ðŸ¤—