Ranbir, Alia and Janhvi can't recreate our magic,' says Kajol

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

When she was quizzed about KJo wanting to cast Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt and Janhvi Kapoor if ever makes KKHH2, Kajol was her candid self and said, "Kudos, I hope they can. I know they won't be able to recreate our magic, that's not possible!" And actually we kinda, sorta agree! Not just that she also opened up about how nostalgic it feels now that the film has turned 20 and stated, "It's hugely nostalgic. Twenty years is a long time. Most importantly, the film has so many memories attached to it."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
At this point Aryan nysa and some other star kid can play those roles (pretty sure kjo already has this idea)
Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
True. Nobody can. Not even SRK Kajol Rani if given chance. 
crispsy thumbnail
Lmao!! Kajol can't stand Kjo's new puppets πŸ˜†

I think KJo could have kept her relevant. She always seems super pissed seeing how she has been replaced.
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aye,  chal na πŸ˜†
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She also said PC and DP are nothing infront of her and that they can never achieve what she achieved. Sometimes she sounds so sweet and she has other side which is too proud of her fame in a wrong way.
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

She also said PC and DP are nothing infront of her and that they can never achieve what she achieved. Sometimes she sounds so sweet and she has other side which is too proud of her fame in a wrong way.

Both Pc n DP being outsider have achieved a lot more success, Name n Fame than Kajol ever had πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
But I do Agree with the KKHH Feel but its more because we do not have such Refreshing story writers or directors anymore. KKHH2 will have Rahul sleeping with Anjali thinking it's Tina and then again sleeping with Tina n thinking Anjali was more fun so she is his true Love n get back to AnjaliπŸ˜† We already have modern KKHH called SotyπŸ˜‰
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
That movie was shit n cringe .
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Don't challange jo jo pa kaju katli πŸ˜³
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Shes nothing these days πŸ˜†πŸ˜†