Mishti and her relationships

sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Mishti, a girl who was abandoned by her own bio father,called a grahan in someone's love and all these even before she was born . ..Yet ,she got a wonderful mom ,righteous grandmom and wonderful great Grand mom. And what not,she had the best father in Popsie. She was the pampered,beautiful,angry and a child like everyone. Her anger ,just like her love shoots up.Even as a child,she was more understanding and an elder sister sort of to Pari...
Soon her dream of seeing her dream home came true .And she had a little baby brother too. But alas,everything came to an end with that news ...
With her sense of responsibility stepped in,all her mischievous side vanished. She became an ideal girl,a perfect student,a strict but loving elder sister, a caring grand daughter. I don't think she ever had any friends who could share her fears or happiness. She kept herself locked as soon as her dreams were shattered. Though,she is close with Pari,still they restrain from talking about their fears and insecurities as much as they can bcoz both will end up having bruises at the end. Now, she has met Veer .He is an amazing person and an ideal boyfriend. But is he ideal for her?
Meeting the amazing person of her life till then,she agreed to marry him. But she still not let her inner self ,her lively side come up.Because ,more than Veer accepting her real Self,it is her fear of being rejected makes her to continue wearing the mask she had worn ages ago .Is it Veer' s mistake ?
No.Is it Mishti 's mistake?No again .
Veer was perfect in many aspects,he understands her like a friend, takes care of her wishes, helps her family,and has an amazing heart.But does he know her real self? Her trauma that she had gone through on knowing that she was an abandoned child,the fear of Pari taking her place in her family, the pain of seeing her happy family shattered in short span of her time,the choice she had made that she would rise up being a responsible girl who would put her family in front of her hiding her desires???? May be no. Because she never shared those with him Or she's still caught in the fear of someone not understanding her .Admidst all these enters Ruhaan. It is that one fierce and mischievous side of her that made her moment awkward with him.She tries to avoid him as much as she can first in the thought of him becoming a hindrance in her marriage. But this guy never reacted the way she expected him to act. This intrigues her,makes her wonder if he liked her. But Mishti being Mishti tries stopping him having her in his mind by being rude and harsh. But no,he never reacts angrily at her. And moreover,he seems to understand and help her family in numerous ways. And all these are not just acts to impress her but genuinely. His these moves makes her like him .
But, the thought of her liking someone makes her very much uncomfortable. How can she like someone even after being committed to an amazing person?
And the questions she has to face before deciding her path is 
Was she really in love with Veer?Or was it just her interpretation of love?
Will veer accept her as she is?
Or is this Ruhaan understands her more?
Does Ruhaan really love her ?
Will Ruhaan be the guy who will break this shell she has built on herself 
Or is it just a myth that love makes her life beautiful?
What if love is not what it seemed to be?
What if commitment that she seems to hold on is not love???

Love is not just a commitment. However,commitment is part of being in love .Is she going to be in love and stay committed or stay committed and find love in that?

Only time can tell  !
For her journey,continue to watch silsila ⭐️
Silsila badalte pyaar ka,rishton ka  !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't find right words to express my feelings after reading this post..I can say it's an amazing post as of now👏..Will try to post in detail in sometime😃
sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

I don't find right words to express my feelings after reading this post..I can say it's an amazing post as of now 👏..Will try to post in detail in sometime😃

Hope it is not words of disappointment 😆
I really am not clear with how it is going to be..Just wrote it in a flow of thoughts 😕