~~Sher Returns~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Even after getting injured, Akshat Our Sher managed to make him free from the ropes, opened the box and tried his best to escape and gave hint to his Sherni that he is there, her instincts are right⭐️ 👏

Hamari Sherni Guddan se Sab Ho PaayegaShe once again proved that her Husband's faith on her abilities are absolutely right👏"GUDDAN AISA KUCH BHI NAHI HAI JO TUMSE NA HO PAAYEGA" His words kept on echoing in my ears while this scene was airing

This shot needs special mention na❤️The way she was panicking w/o sensing his heart beat, leaned on his heart to check his heart beat it's like Jindal Saab ke saath Gudiya ki bhi saansein atak gayiThat fear on her face and in her voice with a mere thought of losing him ufff Hayeee

Akshat's kulla moment made me rem Guddan's two times kulla moment😛But even in his behoshi he didnt do kulla on his Gudiya😳

Yesterday Kanika slayed Guddan's Durga Maa Avataar🥳 Her eyes & Her Expressions perfectly conveyed Exploded Emotions of Guddan at that moment👏 Top notch acting⭐️ 👏 Sherni WHAT AN UPROAR...!!!!!😎*Whistle Podu Moment* 🥳

After 8 long episodes, Our Sher finally return back to his house Jindal Bhavan, SAFE AND SOUND🥳

After 8 episodes, Akshan are aamne saamne of eachother that too with full hosh aur awaaz 🥳The moment she saw her Jindal Saab her eyes softened so beautifully and "Jindal Saab" escaped her lipsThat sounded so so so much relieved one from Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal with the ehsaas of having HER BIGGEST SUPPORT SYSTEM,HER JINDAL SAAB,by her side🤗

The shocked expression on Akshat's face and the way he grabbed Angad's hand clearly said He is trying to supress his gussa and try to be as calm as possible so that he can execute his Masterplan👍🏼

PS: Finally I postedIF and NET pls dont do THIS MUCH NAKHRA please🥺 😒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup sher is back btw apke post ke liye parallel scenes v mil gye hai 
In behoshi state jindal sahab's ocd mode remained intact
Sher ki sherni ne apna prakop dikha hi diya danav pr bt Aj arrival calm her down 
Aj was furious at Angad bt usne apna gussa chupa liya taki apna master plan execute krke chandal chokri ko jor ka jhatka jor se de ske
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Yup sher is back btw apke post ke liye parallel scenes v mil gye hai 

In behoshi state jindal sahab's ocd mode remained intact
Sher ki sherni ne apna prakop dikha hi diya danav pr bt Aj arrival calm her down 
Aj was furious at Angad bt usne apna gussa chupa liya taki apna master plan execute krke chandal chokri ko jor ka jhatka jor se de ske

Parallel scenes

@Bold Mereko laga hi tha Jindal Saab apni Gudiya par nahi karenge kulla😛

@Violet The way she showed her prakop was🥳ANd how beautifully she calmed down😳Only Sher can make His Sherni shaant

@Green I am waiting for his plans😈
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Finally our Jindal Sahab is back in his den 🥳
The water scene was beautifully shot & I loved how guddu even without knowing how to swim went to pull him back from deep water ❤️

& Jindal sahab won't do kulla on his Guddiya as behosh wo hue hai unki OCD nahin 

Kanika was awesome as the furious Sherni yesterday 
& AJ too was furious seeing all the happenings 
Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Tfs   dear yes Sher come back so happy...
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Finally our Jindal Sahab is back in his den 🥳

The water scene was beautifully shot & I loved how guddu even without knowing how to swim went to pull him back from deep water ❤️

& Jindal sahab won't do kulla on his Guddiya as behosh wo hue hai unki OCD nahin 

Kanika was awesome as the furious Sherni yesterday 
& AJ too was furious seeing all the happenings 

@Bold Her Jaan was in water woh kaise chup baiti rehti?

@Violet Sathyavachan

@Pink Nishika Perfect Casting for Akshan⭐️ 👏
kavya1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Even after getting injured, Akshat Our Sher managed to make him free from the ropes, opened the box and tried his best to escape and gave hint to his Sherni that he is there, her instincts are right ⭐️ 👏

These type of water scenes are always difficult to shoot. So kudos to whole team. Nishant was too good at that scene so as Kanika in saving scene.⭐️👏

Here both Sher & Sherni are in Uljhan, one side she is in a mess how to  set everything right & the other side he is in a mess of survival  fight. The  only way to come out of this to find a way to reach each other, which they did, first Sher escaping from the box and then his Sherni helping him to come out safely. 

They both are destined to be connected to each other in one or the other way & will always come out as a Winner, whenever they are Together

Hamari Sherni Guddan se Sab Ho PaayegaShe once again proved that her Husband's faith on her abilities are absolutely right👏"GUDDAN AISA KUCH BHI NAHI HAI JO TUMSE NA HO PAAYEGA" His words kept on echoing in my ears while this scene was airing

Your faith in me, is my hope,
Your words are my strength,
How can I make you proof wrong?
Being wife of yours, who is so strong.

With these emotions, gathering all strength & courage she prove that she's SHERNI wife of her SHER husband.

This shot needs special mention na❤️The way she was panicking w/o sensing his heart beat, leaned on his heart to check his heart beat it's like Jindal Saab ke saath Gudiya ki bhi saansein atak gayiThat fear on her face and in her voice with a mere thought of losing him ufff Hayeee

Yup, they must. ❤️ the scene.

Btw Kanika Ji It's not too bad to have bath twice or thrice or even more in summer so don't feel afsoos to get into dirty Pani na😆

Akshat's kulla moment made me rem Guddan's two times kulla moment😛But even in his behoshi he didnt do kulla on his Gudiya😳

How can he? afterall he is a gentleman, upar see cleanliness premi 😆 On the top of that she's there😉

Yesterday Kanika slayed Guddan's Durga Maa Avataar🥳 Her eyes & Her Expressions perfectly conveyed Exploded Emotions of Guddan at that moment👏 Top notch acting⭐️ 👏 Sherni WHAT AN UPROAR...!!!!!😎*Whistle Podu Moment* 🥳
Kanika truly deserves a bada wala👏 for that scene. 

After 8 long episodes, Our Sher finally return back to his house Jindal Bhavan, SAFE AND SOUND🥳

After 8 episodes, Akshan are aamne saamne of eachother that too with full hosh aur awaaz 🥳The moment she saw her Jindal Saab her eyes softened so beautifully and "Jindal Saab" escaped her lipsThat sounded so so so much relieved one from Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal with the ehsaas of having HER BIGGEST SUPPORT SYSTEM,HER JINDAL SAAB,by her side🤗

Finally Akshan are together in one frame in their home.😳

The shocked expression on Akshat's face and the way he grabbed Angad's hand clearly said He is trying to supress his gussa and try to be as calm as possible so that he can execute his Masterplan👍🏼

How long did he suppress his 😡. Jis din gussa phatega, Angad Danav Ka Band Bajega.
Waiting for that day.

Hope makers ise patli Gali se tarka Na de. He deserves punishment too.

PS: Finally I postedIF and NET pls dont do THIS MUCH NAKHRA please🥺 😒

Amazing post Saru.👍🏼

Finally got time to comment. My replies in Black & Green
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Amazing post Saru.👍🏼

Finally got time to comment. My replies in Black & Green

Thank U Kavya🤗

I agree Water seq are always difficult to shoot and we saw the BTS of this scene director sir was holding Nishant's hand while he was giving Akshat drowning shotI must say our Director sir is kamal & so dedicated along with actors he also go out of his way to always be their sde in every scene🤗I love Vaibhav sir's this spl quality❤️, he consider his artists' as his Bacha log👏Even in this summer they all are working so hard for entertaining us⭐️ 👏 I always adore the hardwork Our Guddan Team does behind each shot to make it Perfect Guddan Team deserves❤️

I hope CV's will definitely give Angad his hisse ka punishmentYa toh isko poora teekh kar lo ya pls isko door rakho Jindal Bhavan se👍🏼

Sher aur Uski SHerni are Made for eachother❤️Match made with Aashirwaad of Kanhaji
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree, really awesome sequences!

I hope this leads to exposing whether Angad did in fact kill Antra or somehow was the reason behind her death and whether he did it deliberately or not. I really want to see AJ's side of the story, which it looks like we will. His past needs to come out now and be dealt with. CVs take as long as you want on this track because it's essential to sort it out before AJ can move ahead and fully live his life again. 

Also, he's been spending too much time at home. I want to see him back at the restaurant. 
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Agree, really awesome sequences!

I hope this leads to exposing whether Angad did in fact kill Antra or somehow was the reason behind her death and whether he did it deliberately or not. I really want to see AJ's side of the story, which it looks like we will. His past needs to come out now and be dealt with. CVs take as long as you want on this track because it's essential to sort it out before AJ can move ahead and fully live his life again. 

Also, he's been spending too much time at home. I want to see him back at the restaurant. 

@Bold Completely agree with this👍🏼I want him to open up his past and his bottled up pain before his dost, Guddan & I want her to heal his scars

@Orange Main toh kab se yeh bol rahi hu post bhi banayi hope iss fake memory udan chu track mein hi ek scene mil jaaye Akshan moment (Like them discussing their plans to catch culprit😛) bhi restaurant pe mile toh sone pe suhaga