Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Yeah, hopefully😆otherwise we only have 2 days left in this week🤢yaar ye week itni jaldi kyu khatam ho jata hai😕it's like only yesterday was Monday n now it's Friday

I know right these weeks go by so fast it's unbelievable
Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

I know right these weeks go by so fast it's unbelievable

Exactly! Before them I used to wait for weekends n now it's like...hell why do weekends come. Mishaan craze😆😃
rbb1 thumbnail

Exactly! Before them I used to wait for weekends n now it's like...hell why do weekends come. Mishaan craze😆😃

omg I'm the same it's sad but true
Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

omg I'm the same it's sad but true

Plight of all Mishaanians I guess😆 anyways good night sweetie😆
rbb1 thumbnail
Poor Ruhaan when Mishti's fianc was saying to Mishti that they have written their name on the card for the first time and they have taken another step to the next level I'm life, Ruhaan expression is so on point felt so sorry for him
rbb1 thumbnail

Plight of all Mishaanians I guess😆anyways good night sweetie😆

goodnight stunning, sleep tight and try not to dream of Mishaan 😛
rbb1 thumbnail
Just watched last 4-5 mins of today's episode I loved Mishti's earrings and the way she said good morning and run it was cute and funny
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I like when you see Ruhaan and Mishti look at each other in the scenes with the family or when there is something to do with her marriage etc. Like there is that awkwardness because they can feel the discomfort/awkwardness because something is developing between them, and if you notice in the beginning of the episode first he tries to get up and go and later she does the awkwardness is so evident.Edited by ramita94 - 5 years ago
rbb1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

I like when you see Ruhaan and Mishti look at each other in the scenes with the family or when there is something to do with her marriage etc. Like there is that awkwardness because they can feel the discomfort/awkwardness because something is developing between them, and if you notice in the beginning of the episode first he tries to get up and go and later she does the awkwardness is so evident.

yeah true he wanted to go but Ruhaan keeps telling him to stay. The whole name thing in the card was awkward for him as well. The way they were looking at each other through our it was good
Day1 thumbnail

Just watched last 4-5 mins of today's episode I loved Mishti's earrings and the way she said good morning and run it was cute and funny

Even ,I loved same scene, it was too funny as if he will eat her. 😃 😃