Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rexana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

No problem dear!! Updates can wait until you've more time on your hands. Work and studies come first. All the best for your exams. And take care!😊

mala06 thumbnail

Dont worry,  we can wait.  Best of luck for your exams and work and quality is better than quantitiy😊.

Edited by mala06 - 4 years ago
secular00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rexana19

No problem dear!! Updates can wait until you've more time on your hands. Work and studies come first. All the best for your exams. And take care!😊

you guys are ❤... thank you so much 

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Dont worry,  we can wait.  Best of luck for your exams and work and quality is better than quantitiy😊.

Much appreciated... take good care of yourself...❤️

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manu9

Writer's Note - Delay in Next Chapter A.K.A Chapter 13

Hey all,

This message goes to all my loyal readers (active and silent both). First of all, *big hugs* to all of you for being so sincere and for being genuinely involved in my story 

I may have made a humble attempt to re-craft the characters PranBir with my story a year back; unlike the current drama series - however, the selfless love and feedback of you guys make my hard work on each chapter worth it! Love you peeps for this.

The reason why I'm unable to post the next chapter even after a month (as usual) is because, I had recently started working at a new office and my schedule is crazy from mid-afternoon to midnight. 

Furthermore, I am revising for one of my exams which got delayed due to Corona Virus lock down . All in all, I am still kind of coping up with my daily routine. It's just that I'm going through a rough patch right now and trying really hard in balancing out my life.

If all goes well, the next update would take a few more weeks to be compiled and posted here! Till then, you guys being my mini family kindly pray for my success in my new job and exam simultaneously. 

I completely realize that this isn't the first time I've conveniently come up with another "NOTE" also apology is a very small price to pay for the patience you guys showcase with a "LAZY BUM" like me.*You could actually go ahead and verbally punch me for this* But, I promise nothing's intentional. 

I may not appreciate your support more often - but trust me I really do! You guys are truly a blessing.

As an ending note, observing the never ending tug of war between Abhigya fans (which I equally respect) and PranBir fans (I'm one of them) i feel thankful that my readers might not be in 100s or 1000s but, at least they're all are genuine.

It's ok! Take your time and best of luck for your new job and exam too!! ❤️

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sociopath

It's ok! Take your time and best of luck for your new job and exam too!! ❤️

means a lot ❤

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I have added your FF to the Index 

Please check that out

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152973274

Edited by ican - 4 years ago
secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ican

I have added your FF to the Index 

Please check that out

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152973274

saw it thanks😃

Kirat5 thumbnail

Pls tell when will u upload next part???

I am waiting desperately.

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kirk5

Pls tell when will u upload next part???

I am waiting desperately.

Heyyy.... in a week or so... 😃 Thanks for commenting ❤️