~~Milke Bhi Hum Mil Na Sake~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
It's so sad to watch how the same Destiny that once was hell bent in making our Akshan meet when they wanted to stay away as far as possible is now trying to separate them from meeting eachother when they both desperately want to be with eachother at any costTHIS THOUGHT HURTS😒 AND IT HURTS VERY BADLY🥺

Just look at that Sukoon filled slight smile appeared on Akshat's face when he spotted his GuddanThrough all these torture filled days,THE ONLY NAME & FACE that gave him enough strength to fight back was His GuddanThe moment he realised she, His Sukoon,His Strength,His Betterhalf,His Wife Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal is just a few steps away from his reach,All he can do was genuinely smile from his Heart feeling that EHSAAS of HIS GUDDAN's PRESENCE WITH HIM with a hope of them going back to their normal life filled with their own anokhe moments🤗

That moment when he realised his Guddan's life is in danger & he has to choose b/w her safety and his safety,He just closed his eyes & chose HER SAFETY OVER HIS like always⭐️I always admire & adore this special quality of Akshan where they sacrifice their own life for the other and they dont even had to think for taking this decisionThey are ever ready to sacrifice anything for eachotherAkshan,DIL LE LO❤️

When he was going away from her, his eyes not for once left his Guddan & that extreme pain of leaving his Sukoon which he just got for a moment ago was so evident in his eyes😒It was such a heart wrenching scene🥺

Nishant w/o any dialogues he expressed Akshat's emotions at each moment so flawlessly⭐️ 👏

Special Mention:

I loved how Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal, Sher Ki Sherni roared for her Jindal Saab before Angad🥳"JINDAL SAAB KO BACHANE KE LIYE HUM KUCH BHI KAR SAKTE HAI KUCH BHI...!!!!! Q ki Hum tumhari patni nahi hai, TUMHARE BHAI KI PATNI HAI" 👏 And the way she caught his collar and sunofied him Mere dil ko bahut sukoon mila

Love😳
Saranya
Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well choosen title for yesterday's scene of Akshan
When Akshat was moving backwards away from Guddan was emotional scene and heart breaking scene

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Apt title saru
It was heartwrentching to see them like this Akshat's sukoon wala smile when he spotted guddan was ❤️
Akshan always ready to sacrifice themselves for each other

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
& all this when its just, mana ke pyaar nahin hai par pyaare lagte hai ! 
can't imagine the state when, it will be pyaar hai ! 
Kashishj09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Always love your post... 😊
It was a very emotional episode... his smile seeing her was so peaceful and when the goons blackmailed him, you could see the heartbreak he was feeling not because he was going back to the torture but because he had the leave the one person he desperately wanted to be with. It felt as if he wanted to absorb each and every glimpse of her before he lost her again... really showed a very romantic and emotional side of AJ... More than Guddan the focus was on AJ's emotions towards her...
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

Well choosen title for yesterday's scene of Akshan

When Akshat was moving backwards away from Guddan was emotional scene and heart breaking scene

Thank u Chit😳

That was really heart breaking scene to watch & the way he kept on watching Guddan while going away was🥺
Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Apt title saru

It was heartwrentching to see them like this Akshat's sukoon wala smile when he spotted guddan was ❤️
Akshan always ready to sacrifice themselves for each other

Thank U Kajal🤗

Akshans this quality always take my DIL❤️
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

& all this when its just, mana ke pyaar nahin hai par pyaare lagte hai ! 

can't imagine the state when, it will be pyaar hai ! 

Exactly Genie I always think the same when I watch their emotions towards eachother in this whole particular trackThis track had beautifully extracted the best of inner feelings of Akshan towards eachother & that's the BEST part of this track from what I analysed(totally My POV😳)⭐️ 👏Cant wait for their realisation
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kashishj09

Always love your post... 😊

It was a very emotional episode... his smile seeing her was so peaceful and when the goons blackmailed him, you could see the heartbreak he was feeling not because he was going back to the torture but because he had the leave the one person he desperately wanted to be with. It felt as if he wanted to absorb each and every glimpse of her before he lost her again... really showed a very romantic and emotional side of AJ... More than Guddan the focus was on AJ's emotions towards her...

Awww Thank You Kashish for loving my posts🤗

@Bold Very well said👏 Nishant wonderfully conveyed all those emotions of Akshat so perfectly⭐️
Kashishj09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

[/DIV]

Awww Thank You Kashish for loving my posts🤗

@Bold Very well said👏 Nishant wonderfully conveyed all those emotions of Akshat so perfectly⭐️

🤗
He is very talented and sooo handsome! 😉
1 2
Next