Shrenu Parikh's upcoming show

yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
https://mobile.twitter.com/shrenuparikh11/status/1116024882418962432?s=12

So correct me , my take of the Hindi language is nil but what I got from this trailer

Shrenu (Janvi) is the eldest daughter in-law of a rich family who is welcoming her sister/sister in law to the family saying she will receive all the love from the family but not to fall in love with her as in sister in laws husband.

I'm confused 😕

Did I get it right. And someone pls give me the why.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She said,"dont think of falling in love with your husband to be,what if you become a widow.."

Here her sister's fiancee is Zain imam's character...Shrenu aka jahnavi's husband is the the character played by Anshul pandey...but Tanvi dogra will be the wife of Zain imam's character...not her sister shown in the promo😆...

I heard this is remake of Tamil show "Anandam"... Or it is inspired from real story related to high profile influential family😆... 

What i am guessing is Shrenu aka jahnavi taking revenge and going to kill all the members of her inlaws family including her husband...😆...And i think its all her plan to marry off her baby sister in the same family so that both can plan and kill whole family🤣
Gayathri_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

She said,"dont think of falling in love with your husband to be,what if you become a widow.."

Here her sister's fiancee is Zain imam's character...Shrenu aka jahnavi's husband is the the character played by Anshul pandey...but Tanvi dogra will be the wife of Zain imam's character...not her sister shown in the promo😆...

I heard this is remake of Tamil show "Anandam"... Or it is inspired from real story related to high profile influential family😆... 

What i am guessing is Shrenu aka jahnavi taking revenge and going to kill all the members of her inlaws family including her husband...😆...And i think its all her plan to marry off her baby sister in the same family so that both can plan and kill whole family🤣

@Bold...i dont know how much it is true...but when that serial was telecasted i think i was 9/10 yrs old...and i was in love with that character which is now supposed to be shrenu's character😆... i used to watch all her scenes doing my homeworks side by side when my grandma was watching all serials...🤪oh...i'm missing those days man...
Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gdbs

@Bold...i dont know how much it is true...but when that serial was telecasted i think i was 9/10 yrs old...and i was in love with that character which is now supposed to be shrenu's character 😆... i used to watch all her scenes doing my homeworks side by side when my grandma was watching all serials...🤪oh...i'm missing those days man...

😆😆

I am Not a Tamilian...So i have no idea of this show...I just read this spoiler in some articles...Heck i dont even watch my regional Telugu shows...all are crap😆...I used to watch Telugu dubbed version of Balika Vadhu on and off.in those days...Only Telugu TV show i watched regularly was "Mounamelanoyi" aired in 2015 ie.,  Telugu dubbed version of NBTNMKK...I got hooked to the show ...but unfortunately Gemini channel abruptly ended the show around 100 episodes...I got pissed off and i had to google it and came to know it was dubbed version of  hindi show NBTNMKK and then watched it in Hindi from 1st episode.. .😆... This show was the only reason i wanted to try other Hindi shows...Otherwise i was like I dont watch TV until 2015😆...
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
Gayathri_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😆😆

I am Not a Tamilian...So i have no idea of this show...I just read this spoiler in some articles...Heck i dont even watch my regional Telugu shows...all are crap😆...I used to watch Telugu dubbed version of Balika Vadhu on and off.in those days...Only Telugu TV show i watched regularly was "Mounamelanoyi" aired in 2015 ie.,  Telugu dubbed version of NBTNMKK...I got hooked to the show ...but unfortunately Gemini channel abruptly ended the show around 100 episodes...I got pissed off and i had to google it and came to know it is dubbed version of  hindi show NBTNMKK and then watched it in Hindi from 1st episode.. .😆... This show is the only reason i wanted to try other Hindi shows...Otherwise i was like I dont watch TV until 2015😆...

oh..as far as am watching serials...its my grandma who was very much into watching all serials...i was fed up with every tamil serial...then came balikavadhu tamil version...i think i was in 8th std...from then i was very much wanted to watch every hindi dubbing serials...but my grandma didnt allow me to change channels...that time...so when i got my personal laptop (june 2014) i randomly started watching hindi serials on youtube...and to some extent i felt refreshed...but again everything became bleh for me...before IB my fav was IPK & still does and ehmbh (only first half)...now IB topping the list where my list only consist of IPK, ehmbh and IB...

ps: i'm always a TV person be it any kind of show...
yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I'm still confused 😕

But I'm a glutton for punishment.

So she told her sister (assuming ) in the promo not to fall in love with her husband.

Why? If she wants her sister to marry into the same family.

Then as u say tanvi Dogra will marry zains character.
Now she has to start from the beginning. Kill tanvis character and then go after the family.

(Emogi of hitting my head on the wall) 😆
Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: yvon

I'm still confused 😕

But I'm a glutton for punishment.

So she told her sister (assuming ) in the promo not to fall in love with her husband.

Why? If she wants her sister to marry into the same family.

Then as u say tanvi Dogra will marry zains character.
Now she has to start from the beginning. Kill tanvis character and then go after the family.

(Emogi of hitting my head on the wall) 😆

Haha then you didnt read my comment properly😆...The other girl in the promo is her sister only (no need to assume)😆...She asking her to not fall in love with him as heroine is planning to murder all of them(inlaws family) after the marriage😆...Why she is marrying off her sis in the same family when she want to kill them?...To know the answer you have to watch the show from April 22🤣...Or you have to just accept my above prediction ..ie., both can kill them(all the family) easily  by plotting if they get married in the same family🤣...

Tanvi dogra is going to pair up with zain imam...We know this...but the characters jahnavi and her sister still doesnt know that na😆...So they proceed with the marriage/marriage rituals...if you still have doubts you have to watch this lame show😆
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In Tamil version there was one good daughter in law and a bad daughter in law

It's revenge story based on parents business rivalry.
Anyway it's full on trp material at 7 pm
SK1509 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Something tells me the best thing about this show will be the first promo. The second promo has kind of disappointed me a bit. But I'm willing to give it a chance because of Shrenu.
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If you are looking for family drama suspense and thriller scenes then this show won't disappoint you